Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Hearts of men: 2/2 good is lead by suggestion game  (Read 3050 times)

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
Hearts of men: 2/2 good is lead by suggestion game
« on: May 27, 2012, 03:11:33 pm »

This is a new game where you play as the human leader one for each faction:
Those who are good: You receive help from the gods and are the pure uncorrupt. This is now hivemind

Those who are evil: Demons fawn over you and your greed fuels fires of the war.

And then those who are neutral: normal people the most numerous but you don't have a source of magic... yet.

Name:

Faction (one player for each):

Reason to fight:

Job (neutral don't have magic):

Now background: The war between gods and demons has raged since time began however this Earth now will be a battleground, however while some men choose sides most remain neutral only wanting a peace. However some of those now begin to fight to rid themselves of the fight but many don't join for they have no powerful allies, however maybe...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 08:31:54 pm by SoHowAreYou »
Starting marching band will not be able to post everyday.

OscarComrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hearts of men: 0/3
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 03:25:53 pm »

I shall be the EVIL FACTION LEADER MAGE who fights for EVIL because he has what some would call a BACKWARDS PERCEPTION OF MORALITY, for he believes that EVIL is GOOD, that demons are RESPECTABLE INDIVIDUALS, and that Hell would be a QUITE LUXURIOUS PLACE TO LIVE.
But most of all, he knows that the path that others call EVIL will lead him to more power than anyone else could possibly imagine. OH GODS YES THE POWER HE MUST HAVE IT ALL.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 03:27:17 pm »

I find it ironic you say oh gods the power even though they are your enemies but no matter.

OscarComrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 03:32:32 pm »

It was in spite.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Hearts of men: 1/3
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 04:07:25 pm »

Name: The Janitor of Ages.

Faction: Neutral

Reason to fight: The war between good and evil causes a large ammount of collateral damage. Someone has to clean it up. That someone is the Janitor of Ages.

Job: Janitor

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
Re: Hearts of men: 1/3
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 04:18:12 pm »

Now that I am done laughing congrats you will soon have ... speak to you.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 04:21:06 pm by SoHowAreYou »

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: Hearts of men: 2/3
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 04:34:31 pm »

Name: Deathbringer

Faction: Evil

Reason: I'm just to cruel to resist.

Job: Assasin

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 04:37:29 pm »

Sorry the evil spot has been taken but you can be knights templar good. Also anyone else?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 05:17:01 pm by SoHowAreYou »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 05:33:40 pm »

Sure, reserve me a spot whilst I write something up.

Wait on second thought I'm too busy with forum games to join this one.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
Re: Hearts of men: 2/2 good is lead by suggestion game
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 08:32:11 pm »

Bump

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2012, 08:49:16 pm »

Will rarely be active more than once per day. If that's a problem, then I can be replaced :P

Name: Holly Vigil

Faction: Good

Reason to fight: The Order's view are evil is bad, and anything bad must be exterminated. This can range from murder to apathy of murder. Holly loves people, she does. She loves to laugh, and is great with children. But WOW, did she inherit the attitude problem of the Order. One day, the mage of evil was doing his evil thing, to which, Holly, as is her duty, went to stop. As was customary, Holly was severely disadvantaged to start with; good always triumphed over the odds against evil. Atleast, that's what all the books said.
Apparently, the mage of evil had never read those books.
Infuriated by Evil's disregard to the natural order (she lost, and was butt-hurt), she vowed total extermination of the mage of evil and his forces. She can be quite persuasive, and eventually, the Order gave her total control of the military forces. She would show that degenerate, measly heretic what should happen!

Job: Holy Paladin

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2012, 09:09:58 pm »

Well that will be goods character but this will be a suggestion game but you can do the rp as well as the suggesting anyways here is the turn

The EVIL FACTION LEADER EVIL FACTION LEADER MAGE looked up from his book. He was commander of a large cold town in the north of a country ruled by a dictator. While technically not the leader he pretty much held the town in the palm of his hand and had agents at all points of the country even in the high levels of government.

Assests
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Janitor of Ages tried to get back up but the imp was clawing at him kept him down he looked up at the sky for what he was certain would be the last time. Then the sky spoke. With a word the Imp became a cloud then the sky spoke again telling the Janitor he now had received the aid of an Earth spirit for the Earth itself was hurt by this war. The sky said many other spirits would be willing to help, however he would need a spell to contact them. He said he should head to the capital and dust off a few old tomes. It said it couldn't intervene again but that he could call upon the West Wind for an ally.

Gain spell: Call West Wind

Holly Vigil felt something vaguely wrong a tree had a root where no root had been before and that root had tripped her on her morning walk. However this was the least of her problems. She was to become a paladin today and this meant she would have to reveiw her support squad.

Assets
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2012, 09:18:02 pm »

Awww, damn. Should have read the title a little more closely (it being 3 am being used as my excuse :P)

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2012, 09:30:18 pm »

Its okay I guess I could let you have the honor of doing the first turn or two. Two turns for you then hivemind control time.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2012, 10:04:31 pm »

The Janitor of Ages heads in the direction of the capital.
Pages: [1] 2 3