Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: SuperGenericRPG(With a crazy GM!)  (Read 9997 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: SuperGenericRPG(With a crazy GM!)
« Reply #105 on: May 28, 2012, 08:21:57 pm »

I'll do the turn tomorrow, after exams, because I need sleep.

But really, using Cthulu's language with Divine is going to cause one hell of a cosmic clusterfuck with any result. Any of them.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2012, 04:08:09 am »

I'll do the turn tomorrow, after exams, because I need sleep.

But really, using Cthulu's language with Divine is going to cause one hell of a cosmic clusterfuck with any result. Any of them.

that is going to egg him on i think he is going for 1500 derms on the derm scale
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2012, 08:42:23 am »

or maybe the mythical 2000 derms making multiple universes cry 
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2012, 08:44:09 am »

((Or maybe something happens. There is no need to double post.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2012, 02:23:22 pm »

Ochita and Nirur back off, the scared mage girl following along willingly.

Derm watched and waited.

Azerios tried talking to the dragon.
(2)
The dragon could understand, but wouldn't stop yelling about a "precious gem necklace." Even an offer to help wouldn't calm it down. It stuck it's foot through the doorway (5)
crashing the door's supports in and making the rock crack. Would the hall be safe?

Derm waited for it's mouth to reappear, and seeing no reason not to, cast Divine. (6)

He called upon his religious figure- Cthulu, God of Insanity.

Azerios backed into the main room as darkness engulfed the hall. Red eyes and tentacles began to take shape in the hallway... The Prism Rod glowed, then fired a bolt! The bolt was black in color, and red particles of mana surged through the staff.

The bolt hit the dragon's mouth, and where a dragon once stood, a chicken now bawked loudly.

The chicken proceeded to breathe fire at Derm, who (4) got away unhurt by flying upwards.

After the fire, the chicken exploded into a ball of feathers and confetti, leaving behind a small but superheavy lead chest.

After that, the red particles dissipated and the hall returned to normal. Cthulu had answered indeed.

The white mage cowered behind the other three, her already insane heart rate going even faster now at seeing Derm's power.

Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2012, 02:27:16 pm »

"Pitiful beast... Hmfh." Derm notices the now completely terrified mage behind him. "Oh stop, as long as you do not oppose me, I will not bother with you. I'm Neutral Evil, not Chaotic."

Give thanks to the all father, and open the chest. Clearly it is a gift his darkness.

Two to defense.

Also you're missing an 'h' at the end of Cthulhu.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:57:28 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2012, 02:33:47 pm »

((Did my spider rod replace my earth rod or something?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2012, 02:37:06 pm »

((That was ridiculous in so many ways. I really hate Gods, giving enough power for a weak mage to take down a dragon.

@GM: You ignored Nirur's action altogether. ))

>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2012, 02:40:28 pm »

((That was ridiculous in so many ways. I really hate Gods, giving enough power for a weak mage to take down a dragon.

@GM: You ignored Nirur's action altogether. ))
((Twice in a row.))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2012, 05:36:11 pm »

oh gods, sorry about that. There... was kind of no need to buckshot it, but still,my mistake.

Oh, the EXP from the dragon gave you all one entire level. Welcome to LEVEL 2.

Shitty reward, not even a dragon scale is left, right?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 29, 2012, 05:49:44 pm »

((@GM: Nirur was trying to buckshot the hall and create a wall of rock candy between us and the dragon. You denied his happiness. :P I also sent you questions via PM.

I'll post soon, having dinner.))
>Yes?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 29, 2012, 05:55:11 pm »

Add my two stat points from leveling up into Offense, bringing it up to 6.
Calm the white mage down and try to figure out why she's here.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 29, 2012, 06:51:51 pm »

help to calm the white mage down

Edit: Also: Put one point into MP, and the other into offence.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:57:05 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2012, 06:55:30 pm »

((@dermonster: Going to help you with the chest-opening so our rolls can add to each other.))

Azerios looks away, uninterested at the dragon's demise. If it was destroyed so easily then it was weak and undeserving of any consideration. But as for what it had said...His eyes narrowed until they were almost slits as he watched the white mage from the corner of his eye.

Assist Derm in opening the chest. Only try to calm down the white mage if the ones before me have failed; proceed to question her about what happened.

Point Allocation: 1 to HP, 1 to defense.
>Yes?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2012, 06:57:03 pm »

We get points?

'kay.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11