Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: SuperGenericRPG(With a crazy GM!)  (Read 9991 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: SuperGenericRPG(With a crazy GM!)
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2012, 06:07:29 pm »

"Well, I don't know much about it, other than it says.. Earthen Transformation Golem binding. Good job!"

Collect the silk and a fang, as well as the ichor.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2012, 06:12:26 pm »

"Get moving, warrior we've got places to be."
Azerios smiled sheepishly to the winged mage.
"Sure, but tell me to get moving like you own me once more and I may mistake your figure for a shield and carry it into battle."

Wait until the group is ready then advance through the door.

Collect the silk and a fang, as well as the ichor.
((According to the GM, I already looted these. If you need any, ask my character.))
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 06:19:56 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2012, 06:15:35 pm »

((Ah, well then I guess I'll change my action to..))

Lets move forward!
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2012, 07:07:27 pm »

The door violently bursts open as the party advances, before Derm can prepare Magic Missile.

A small Mage girl, based on her robes she was probably a White Mage, burst forth.

"Ruun!"

She ran behind the group and shrunk down.

Looking back at the dooHOLY SHIT IT'S A HUGE ASS DRAGON MOUTH TRYING TO EAT THROUGH THE DOORWAY.

Derm went ahead and missiled it for the lulz. It roared, spittle going everywhere.

I guess that route's pretty blocked off. Well, there's always that other door.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2012, 07:12:12 pm »

Could the dragon actually eat through that door?

Idea: Keep door open and whittle the dragon down while he can't reach us for massive profit.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2012, 07:20:07 pm »

Could the dragon actually eat through that door?

Idea: Keep door open and whittle the dragon down while he can't reach us for massive profit.

No. It can't get it's mouth on the door.

It's the scared as hell white mage that will be scared to death, and dragonbreath may be a problem...

There's a way out of the "torched" scenario... It involves a certian mage, and a new ability of said mage.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 28, 2012, 07:22:57 pm »

Lets go the other way before something bad happens!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 28, 2012, 07:26:34 pm »

((Azerios does have a good amount of dragon blood (and theoretically a soul as strong as of one) so...Let's see.))

Azerios watched the gaping mouth of the dragon. It seemed dangerous indeed... He moved the girl to stand behind him just in cause he was roasted. He did not want an innocent to die because of his stupidity after all.
"You should stay inside the hallway, I'm about to try something potentially lethal. Not for the dragon, though."

Make the white mage girl stay behind me, move towards the other door and inside the safe hallway with the rest of the team but keep an eye on her (just in case she escapes and she has some MacGuffin) and prepare to jump in to safety if things go awry.

Try to communicate with the beast. Dive to safety if anything goes badly, including Derm casting any spell.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 08:26:46 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 28, 2012, 07:29:00 pm »

Backtrack with the group after casting Buckshot through the earth rod at the dragon hallway.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 07:40:54 pm by Nirur Torir »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2012, 07:30:15 pm »

Backtrack with the group. Try again to cast my earth spell with the earth staff through my stone arm at a wall.
((Do it on the hallway the dragon is about to spit fire from.))
>Yes?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 28, 2012, 07:43:32 pm »

"Nog gnaiih goka gotha tharanak n'gha uaaah!"

If all else fails, channel the energies of my eldritch lord and cast the might of Divine on the dragon.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 28, 2012, 07:50:59 pm »

"Nog gnaiih goka gotha tharanak n'gha uaaah!"
((What are you trying with this? Isn't your character an Illithid? I don't know what that is and I'm not in the mood to google it, but are the able to talk with dragons?))
>Yes?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 28, 2012, 07:53:23 pm »

That was the native tongue of the Illithids.

Cthulhu-speak.

Spoiler: Illithid (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 07:55:03 pm by dermonster »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 28, 2012, 07:55:13 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((So my question about your objective still stands. Out of curiosity, since I can't see any effect coming from shouting in a language we (and most likely) the dragon can't understand.

Oh ok I got it now, nevermind.))
>Yes?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 28, 2012, 07:56:59 pm »

There's a Cthulhu to English dictionary on Wikipedia. The gist of it says "Come father bring death." The dragon can't understand it.

I am assuming Divine is some form of attack spell or such.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11