Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 13- Sharp Fangs  (Read 24514 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 12- Growl and Snarl
« Reply #135 on: June 20, 2012, 01:44:05 am »

Woah, hey, how did I miss this?  'Tis epic, can I get a waitlist spot?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 20, 2012, 01:45:18 am »

(((And then Zako and Remalle were in.  :P)))

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 20, 2012, 02:00:16 am »

Woah, hey, how did I miss this?  'Tis epic, can I get a waitlist spot?
((Sure thing, And I plan to write Zako in verrry soon. In the direction you guys are heading, actually.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 20, 2012, 02:28:17 am »

(Right on.  I've done some custom stuff for a berserker/barbarian build, let me know if it looks unbalanced, particularly in the perks.)

Spoiler: spoilerz (click to show/hide)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 20, 2012, 07:04:53 am »

Sprint over to one of the beak wolves and repeatedly head-butt it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 20, 2012, 07:14:42 am »

((So, how many times can I and should I turn into werewolf form?))

After watching Alana being attacked, Ademos broke into a run, unsheathing and lifting Alavis in a battle stance before stopping in front of the enemies; the axe was slightly heavier than he remembered, although his human form was still strong enough to wield it without problems.

"Beak wolves?"

Keep a defensive stance. Analyze the beasts for weaknesses.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 07:39:21 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 20, 2012, 08:28:26 am »

Lalande drew her blade in one swift motion, skipping into battle with a grim little smile on her lips.

Action: Ferociously keep any enemies from attacking Alana as she gets up. Be wary of flanking maneuvers from the Wolves.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2012, 03:52:07 pm »

Scourge sighed, being once again reminded that she had no weapons. Meanwhile, time to make do...

Wrassle beak dog.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2012, 07:44:45 pm »

bumpage!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2012, 12:03:02 am »

TURN 13

Tiruin
Alana exhaled sharply as she surveyed the scene. Perhaps she was lucky due to her advanced senses, or maybe it was just a coincidence that she didn't get hurt.

She drew her spear to keep them at bay. "Beak Wolves!"

Execute sideward sweep with the butt of the spear and then go *poke* *poke* *jab*

You quickly take a sidestep [10] You step gracefully past the wolves. Feeling full of yourself, you continue on until you bash into the wall, throwing off your balance!

Sinpwn:
Sprint over to one of the beak wolves and repeatedly head-butt it.

Your dwarven spirit already rearing for another fight propels you into action. You sprint over to one of the wolves, [2] but trip and fall!

Caellath
((So, how many times can I and should I turn into werewolf form?))

After watching Alana being attacked, Ademos broke into a run, unsheathing and lifting Alavis in a battle stance before stopping in front of the enemies; the axe was slightly heavier than he remembered, although his human form was still strong enough to wield it without problems.

"Beak wolves?"

Keep a defensive stance. Analyze the beasts for weaknesses.

((Two or three times in a row and you'll be tired (-1 to all rolls) The only way to fix it is rest for a turn. But if you wait four turns between each use, you'll be fine.))

You adopt a defensive stance (-1 to all incoming attacks). You look at the three beak wolves and examine them [7+1] Your knowledge of wolves let you notice that one is a male, the other two females. One is no more than a pup and stays a little behind the other two, slightly afraid. You notice a small limp in the male's left leg, and a rather large bruise on the side of the female.

Dwarmin
Lalande drew her blade in one swift motion, skipping into battle with a grim little smile on her lips.

Action: Ferociously keep any enemies from attacking Alana as she gets up. Be wary of flanking maneuvers from the Wolves.

You begin defending Alana [-2 to all incoming moves on Alana]. You careful watch the wolves.

IronyOwl
Scourge sighed, being once again reminded that she had no weapons. Meanwhile, time to make do...

Wrassle beak dog.
You run up to the male beak dog and attempt to wrassle him! [8] You wrap your arms around his body and lift him up, and he is unable to dodge or move! (Restrained: Unable to dodge or move. Chance to roll out)

Male Alpha Beak Wolf
You attempt to break the wrangle ([10]vs[8]) You growl and jump into the air! In your victory however, you fail tomove and end up back in Scourge's Arms!

Female Beta Beak Wolf
You growl and snap before pouncing to try free your mate! ([9]vs[6]) You grab on to Scourge's arm and she releases with a welp! The Alpha is free!

Female Beak Wolf Pup
You stagger back a little way, trying to stay out of combat.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Raid the Labyrinth! Turn 13- Sharp Fangs
« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2012, 12:11:35 am »

((Well, he did sit down and rest.))
Rest for a while.

Ademos growls himself.
"The male has a problem with his left leg and the female has a large bruise on her side. We may have a chance at intimidating them, though."

His voice denoted compassion due to the pup. Even though beak dogs or wolves were not cute nor beautiful, he did not want to kill a couple and their child. Making a decision, Ademos falls to the ground while fur grows, his muscles bulging and distending, his face getting longer and more feral, and finally finishing the transformation in a few seconds. He holds Alavis in his mouth, the needle-sharp teeth grasping the steel axe.

Ademos turns into a werewolf and tries to reason with the beak wolves, mainly trying to get them to leave.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 06:47:43 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2012, 12:13:41 am »

((Well, he did sit down and rest.))
Rest for a while.
((Oh, Of course. I apologize, It seems in my absence I forgot. You'd be good to transform again. And just as a hint, Wolves share a common tongue.))

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2012, 12:22:09 am »

"I used to have a pet one of these. Named him Bim..."
Order the beak wolves to heel.

((Nothing could possibly go wrong.))

BlastoiseWarlorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2012, 12:31:08 am »

"I used to have a pet one of these. Named him Bim..."
Order the beak wolves to heel.

((Nothing could possibly go wrong.))
((Alpha Beak WOlf
After hearing his great-great-great grandfather's name, Kneels!))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 26, 2012, 06:40:12 am »

((And you say I'm the one who likes examining.  ::)))
"Thank you Lalande," Alana said, nocking an arrow from behind her and aiming for the female beta beak wolf.

"Get off her!"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11