Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: You are on the God Committee. What did you create/corrupt?  (Read 3566 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You are on the God Committee for the Creation of a Quality Earth. One of the deities involved in the creation of the earth as we know it. Now is your chance to share a bit about your process, about you inspiration, about your justifications for doing things the way you did.

What did you create/corrupt?

I'll start
===========================
Well, first, right, I called the committee to order. I think this thing was like my best idea yet. To demonstrate how this shit was gonna go down, I invented a few chemicals, like water and LSD.

And then we all got to work, and I had this great idea, so I invented the beetle. Gorgeous critter. Lov'em. But I thought I could do better, so I made another. And another, and another. There is like literally no end to the number of beetles a god can make, I swear it, and there is no creature more awesome when you're tripping balls as hard as I was. Fucking radical little dudes with their little legs and their fancy shells...

Ah, yeah. And that's really about it. I may... I may have gotten a little bit carried away with the beetles. Next?

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: You are on the God Committee. What did you create/corrupt?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 07:48:54 pm »

Charlie Sheen was me. Lulz

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 07:53:20 pm »

Obviously, there needs to be some sort of molten iron ball crusted with interesting rocks for the beetles to fly around on so

*Shazzam*

One giant ball of rock. I put on some of that water stuff. One hell of an odd substance you got there. I mean, wtf is up with it expanding when its a solid? It loos like you created when you were drunk. Possibly because you wanted ice. 
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 07:57:51 pm »

Dude, no, just, see, it's awesome. It's like... wet... don't give me no lip!

And it's good to find out who actually did the planet thing... I was wondering about that. Hah, that should have been like number one on the list, but man... lookit these ladybugs? It's a vicious hunter! Isn't that just trippy?

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 08:17:38 pm »

Okay, guys, brilliant idea: we make a ball of nuclear explosions. It'll be SO AWESOME! I mean, we could make, like, billions of them and scatter them around the universe. They're so easy to make, too! You just add a bunch of hydrogen and helium together, maybe a couple of other things. Just be careful when you finish making them; they're a bit hot.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 08:45:24 pm »

Hey, remember when I made the Mongols? The guys who went around and destroyed stuff? You guys were so pissed.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 08:51:05 pm »

So, hey, with that ball of rock thingy, how about instead of just water, we make it half water, 1/4 vodka, and 1/4 LSD? And then we make a bunch of flying iron cans propelled by explosions for the beetles to chill in.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 09:28:51 pm »

I think it would be better if we added Everclear instead.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 10:19:23 pm »

so guys i spent a few days making this species of beetle and

what do you mean there's thousands

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
  • This space has been left blank by the user.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 10:46:28 pm »

Guys I accidentally bumped into the rocky thing and a part of it broke off, the part is now floating around it. That won't change anything right guys? Right?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 11:49:37 pm »

Hah, man, look at it swoosh the water around!

Nah, brah, this is cool, this is fine, I'm sure it will work out. I'm just gonna... sit here.... watching the water... making beetles...

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 11:50:54 pm »

Hey, look, I melted some of the rock thing and like, when it touches the water, it fizzles up and makes different rock. So cool, man.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 12:29:17 am »

Uh, I sat on one of the nuclear explosion balls and now for some reason it folded back in on itself...It's now a black void-thing, sucking everything into it....I'm such a fat god.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 01:44:30 am »

Whoa guys, you know what would be so wicked? If we took some of that ice stuff off the rock and just kinda let it drift around in space. That'd be totally sick.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2012, 04:24:06 am »

Heeey, guys...

I put some of them, you know, bright things. Explody bright things. The ones that're lying all around, yeah?

I smashed a couple of them together to see what'd happen and now there's this sort of cloudy shit floating about. Not really sure what it'll do but whatever.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!
Pages: [1] 2