Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 238

Author Topic: Gaming Block (Game Discussion Thread) (Totally Not Roller's Block)  (Read 406768 times)

OscarComrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How well would the FG&RP crowd react to You Are An Englishman?
I figured that I would ask here to get a larger sample size. I've discussed possible plans for the game to some extent in my OOC thread, but the only people that read the thread are just the people who actively participate in my other games, which isn't a very large number.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

So, our good friend lovechild has created a system of unrelenting horror.

Specifically, it's a terrible fanfiction RPG.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

And I'm still suffering from chronic procrastination. Yaaaaaaaay o/'
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Get back to work, ya lazy puffball. :P I wanna play some forum Majesty.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Come on, ExKirby. I hardly ever see you around these parts.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In the distant and increasingly amoral future, a new sport is sweeping the nation(s). Travel through time and space, accidentally invented by a broadcasting company, is now being used to draft gladiators into teams in the present day from all over the past. Legions of samurai face off against bands of vikings and wild west bandits, musketeers battle ancient charioteers, famous painters duke it out with bewildered cavemen.

A new season is just beginning, and YOU are the manager of a new gladiator team. Can you find the ultimate team and claim victory?

So, basically, warriors from all over space and time (though not more recent than the set official date) are drafted into teams, drugged and brainwashed not to panic, and fielded against eachother in bloody matches, accompanied by cheery commentary full of bad puns and crowd-pandering. You are the manager - you choose, train and field the gladiators, negotiate trades, pick coaches and tactics, etc etc.

Spoiler: System (click to show/hide)

Enjoy the rambling mess. Really, I should only have shared the basic idea.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Sounds pretty cool- it makes me think of some kind of Historical Crazy Blood Bowl.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Come on, ExKirby. I hardly ever see you around these parts.
I'm the ghost

That hides

In your soul

Rock 'n' roll

...Why did I do that
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Sounds pretty cool- it makes me think of some kind of Historical Crazy Blood Bowl.

Yes, I like the sound of that.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

((Note that this is a setting idea I got out of some book I can't quite remember. Not my idea, at all))

The year is 1927. The Holy Roman church is still strong, supported by many because of their battle against devilish dragons. In many countries the Church orders have an exclusive contract. However the Church is unable to cope with all the dragons, as it orders, while highly trained, are very few, because only descendants of the Patron of the order are allowed training. Meanwhile freelancers and mercenaries groups have sprung up. However due to their lack of knowledge and tendency to use untested strategems they sometimes cause more bad than good, resulting in them being banned from many countries. No doubt that the Church had something to do with that.

Meanwhile, hidden in their castles or caves under the Earth, the dragons are cunningly at work, manipulating and bribing humans to furthen their goal.  They have a great influence on the different nations, and wouldn't doubt before sending millions to their down to further their own goals. Among other things World War I was of their devising.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 03:40:13 pm by 10ebbor10 »

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Books, LSD, what's the difference?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Books, LSD, what's the difference?
Books burn better and are often not in color. Anyway, the writer of the books was Markus Heitz, and I'm now rewriting that thing for clarity and sanity.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Gaming Block (Game Discussion Thread) (Totally Not Roller's Block)
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2012, 01:04:25 pm »

Bump?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2012, 08:50:19 pm »

Heya. I found this while exploring the internet. In short its maptools without having to deal with the hassle of Maptools.

http://roll20.net/
Raggle Fraggle

OscomGafarade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2012, 09:18:43 pm »

Totally unrelated, but did anyone else think that House of the Rising Suns had a misleading title?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 238