Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: You are a banana  (Read 3598 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: You are a banana
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 09:40:43 am »

infest one tear the other apart with our host
destroy like this
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 10:10:20 am »

Dash across the room and leap through the screen into their crazy bitty HD world.

Become one with the video game!

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 10:17:56 am »

Realize that if Abraham Lincoln was a patriotic banana that spoke Danish, you would be him. Then proceed to educate the giant children in American Civil War history.. in Danish.
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 10:18:27 am »

Dash across the room and leap through the screen into their crazy bitty HD world.

Digitalization is the future.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, 10:31:11 am »

Digitalization is the future.
more digital
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2012, 03:01:52 am »

Realize that if Abraham Lincoln was a patriotic banana that spoke Danish, you would be him. Then proceed to educate the giant children in American Civil War history.. in Danish.

I took this one for the rule of lols.

You jump infront of the screen, use a telekinetilincolnian EMP burst to reduce the low res image(ON A HD SCREEN, WHAT HERETICS!) to static flimmering, then you teach them all about the onmarch of the true clean yellow banana race, and banananism, "Shit, wrong topic" you think to yourself and you start teaching them the American Civil War history, in Danish, you see the American Simpletons eyeing you out. One thing could be that your a talking banana with funny little black pixel legs, another thing might be that they dont understand a word of what you are saying. Suddenly a cute black medium sized dog with long hair runs in from the garden, and start barking at you, like mad.

zomg wut na0z !11!!!!11!!1!!!!eleven!!!!one!!! ? ? ? >
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2012, 04:06:41 am »

Jump on the dog and ride him like a horse, pulling his ears to control the direction. Ride to the nearest gun store.

Heavy Weapons Pony

• Bay Watcher
  • Luna is best Admiral.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2012, 05:26:56 am »

There would be no better time for this.

Start doing the PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME Song and Dance.
Ahhh, yes... Killing the ecosystem of a other planet and burn the product as fuel... Simply brilliant 

Andal

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning! Fourth wall breached!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2012, 06:54:19 am »

Ask children (and dog) if they like bananas. Regardless of answer, send them to the moon, using your patriotic Abe Lincoln banana powers.
When I was reorganizing my inventory to fit all by books on life and death into various bags and things, I looked at my inventory and saw that I was multigrasping a necromancer slab.  It was pretty hilarious.
I think that would be an excellent way to impart the critical lessons of life and death to the ignorant masses.

adasdad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2012, 07:10:03 am »

Ask children (and dog) if they like bananas. Regardless of answer, send them to the moon, using your patriotic Abe Lincoln banana powers.

beat me to it >.> I literally saw this thread and though "hmmm, time to make a moon joke!"
There are no words to describe my state of euphoria right now...
euphoric?

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2012, 10:57:28 am »

I dont really see the relation between a banana and a moon, would make an odd couple.

This time we take ALL the naos at once!!!

There would be no better time for this.

Start doing the PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME Song and Dance.
Jump on the dog and ride him like a horse, pulling his ears to control the direction. Ride to the nearest gun store.

You dance the Peanut Butter Jelly dance singing "PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!", complete with pelvic thrusts.
The children gets even more confused and the dog raises its furs and freezes into a snarling grimace "GRRRRRR!!". They get mesmerised by your awesome moves! You complete the song and dance, the children got huge question marks in their faces, they loook really confused. You then ask them if they like bananas, one of them answers; "No, not anymore. Its way too mainstream.", you then send both to the moon, lincolnikinetically. The dog looks really confused now, since its owners are gone, at the peak of its confusion you mount it, and ride out on the street.

The traffic is heavy and fast, they are driving like mad, you yell "Forbandede Søndags billister!!" because thats danish and awesome. The sheer look of a dog riding banana causes alot of chaos and you hear crashes in the distance. People are looking really weird at you.

wut dew? >

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2012, 04:05:31 pm »

Bite the nearest people looking at you.

Andal

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning! Fourth wall breached!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2012, 06:56:51 pm »

Pose triumphantly, setting off random patriotic fireworks behind you, while blasting patriotic death metal, while summoning an eagle to screech overhead at the most dramatic moment.

Also, let the dog pee on all the things, everywhere.
When I was reorganizing my inventory to fit all by books on life and death into various bags and things, I looked at my inventory and saw that I was multigrasping a necromancer slab.  It was pretty hilarious.
I think that would be an excellent way to impart the critical lessons of life and death to the ignorant masses.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2012, 04:07:58 am »

Pose triumphantly, setting off random patriotic fireworks behind you, while blasting patriotic death metal, while summoning an eagle to screech overhead at the most dramatic moment.

Also, let the dog pee on all the things, everywhere.

You ride the dog around, using magical telelincolnipathy to make the dog piss everywhere, blasting out patriotic death metal "GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAPE, SKIN AND EAT THE COMMUNIST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH AND NOT NECCESARILY IN THAT ORDER!!! TUKTUKTUKTUKTUKTUKTUKTUKTUKTUKTUKTUK", a giant eagle passes over your head at the climax of the song, with a cloud of fireworks exploding ear piercingly loud behind. Everyone passes out of pure awesome, and maybe the sudden explosion of WTF, memetic radiation poisoning, etc. etc.

ZOMGH WUT NAoZZZZ?!!! >

Heavy Weapons Pony

• Bay Watcher
  • Luna is best Admiral.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2012, 05:10:14 am »

Jump to the moon and punch those kids in the face, then meet up with Abe Lincolns Angry Speedo!
Ahhh, yes... Killing the ecosystem of a other planet and burn the product as fuel... Simply brilliant 
Pages: 1 [2] 3