Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Planar Power RTD [Turn 3: Grand Forms]  (Read 7555 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Planar Power RTD [Turn 2: Places of Power]
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2012, 03:56:13 am »

((Irony, could you put my sheet on the front page?))
Yeah, done. Meant to do it at some point, but, you know how these things are. :x

"You shall all be called the Avel and your lands Avelia."

Name my people the Aban.Take the form of the Aban with two golden horns along the snout and blue scales. Acquire power source, the love of the Aban. If possible, name region 4 Abania.
You might wanna make up your mind here though. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2012, 04:17:03 am »

"You shall all be called the Avel and your lands Avelia."

Name my people the Aban.Take the form of the Aban with two golden horns along the snout and blue scales. Acquire power source, the love of the Aban. If possible, name region 4 Abania.
You might wanna make up your mind here though. :P

Ooh, missed that.
-------------------------------

Albru turned up towards this spirit, still in the form of the Avel.

"Ah, there you are. Finally, someone on the same level as me. I wish to congratulate you on your work here, quite nice, truly. As you can see, I've brought some mortals here...I really should have asked first, but I had not sensed you. Terribly sorry. I wish to properly ask you for your permission to settle...And perhaps an alliance of sorts?"
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 05:40:00 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2012, 05:11:28 am »

(( You mis-spelled 'upswept' in my Form description, thought I'd let ya know.))

Dubbing his creations 'Desarr', Darasarr sat cross-legged on his chosen ground, thoughts pondering what to do next. With nearly all of his power spent on his creations, he had little now to do. For now, he would think, and rest.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2012, 06:05:20 am »

An Alliance proposal. Tintallė liked the sound of it, given this new spirit's prowess.

"What I create, what I imbue, what I shall modify, are yours to tread on. Including whatever creature you make or concept you create.

And on that alliance, what are the terms?"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2012, 06:12:13 am »

Albru curtsied to the spirit; as limited as mortal bodies were, they had their uses.

"Very simple. We shall share resources. Mortals, lands, items of power those kind of things. Obviously, we would need to support one another against any other that would wish to harm us or whatever we protect....What say you, Graceful One?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2012, 06:22:27 am »

The spirit shone brighter for a moment before returning to it's radiant state.

"I am a spirit of acumen. And for your proposal, I agree thusly, though I cannot act at the moment. My powers are recovering.

Though if so, may I respectfully ask that all creations of yours hold revere at the base of this lake, and at the shores of this sea, for the lake is my holy domain, and the sea belongs to the spirits of the world.

For all spirits who decide to rest in that sea shall regain their power, no matter what sphere it holds or alignment it has. It has been deemed free, and shall remain such, as long as this world is not yet ready for completion.

Take these pieces of knowledge and may they be kept in your mind. Spirit."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 06:27:02 am by Tiruin »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2012, 06:30:09 am »

"I shall do as you say...one of Grace. I shall leave to tend to my people, but tell me; what shall I call you? I am Albru."

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 06:31:45 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2012, 06:32:38 am »

"And I am Tintallė. There are six others like me with various powers within this world. Not all will be kindly to your creations, benign as they currently are. Speak with them, for as now I shall rest within the seas and the waters. I wish you well in all your works, Albru."

Respect and Dignity.

Intriguing one...he is.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2012, 06:33:40 am »

Albru curtsied once again, and left.

Albru the Avel dissipated and Albru the Unsparing once again took shape. It had made an alliance with another power. Perfect. The Avel had land to call their own-without stealing or violence-and Albru could rely on this Tintallė for aid...Although Albru knew not to trust it (should I call it a him or her?) completely, it was nice to know It had something on It's side.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 06:38:41 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2012, 06:54:58 am »

Turn 3: Grand Forms

Tintallė gazed upon her creation with emotions of joy. Her radiance shining brighter than normal. It had cost her much, but it was worth it.

Any spirit, of any morality or design would benefit from it. This included that spirit of Chaos, of which she was very much amused with.

But it was time to rest. She decided to stay as her form in the Sea for the meantime.

You rest in your serene lake, feeling your energies return to you.

+1 Power

Quickly fix the crystal before the entire thing begins to collapse.
Create the conduit.
Create the Thaumaturgery.
Get me some power.

[4+1] You manage to replace the crystal's corrupting light with that of your far purer essence, though it's more difficult now that it's attached to everything else.

[2+1] You create some inefficient machinery to siphon small amounts of power from the surrounding areas.

[3+1] You create a refinery to convert the resulting energy into divine power for yourself.

-2 Power, -1 Power, -1 Power
Power Source Gained: Engine of Sinterious

Spread corruption far and wide. (Or at least as much as only 1 power can spread it)
[3+1] You spread the corruption in Nameless Region I even further.

-1 Power
+1 Power, +1 Power (corruption spreading)

Oh...can't see me, eh? I guess I can't blame them yet...Still little more than animals.

Albru wrapped Itself around them, hugging them close, all though they still could not feel It or even see It. It looked into their fragile minds, their new intelligence. bewildered, shocked, frightened...and curious. Perfect.

What form shall I take? One of them? Yes, it must be.

It gathered its clouds of bluish shadow, and shaped them into a form. Like these simpletons, a lizard of their kind. But with something different, two great horns erupting along Its snout and azure scales. And thus It appeared.

"Heed! I am your Enlightener, Albru, Spirit of Your Illumination! I have provided you with your minds, and your grace. With it you shall be great...But only with my guidance. And thus I ask only one thing: Your love."

After a pause, Albru continued.

"I found you mere animals, little more than brutes. Nameless and without knowledge. Now you have minds to think. I give you the option of leaving and dying out there,"
Albru points to the chaos beyond," or staying here with me. All who follow me shall be gifted with your name and shall be known by it...You shall all be called the Avel and your lands Avelia."

Name my people the Avel.Take the form of an Aveli with two golden horns along the snout and blue scales. Acquire power source, the love of the Avel. If possible, name region 4 Avelia.
[6] You take the form of a great bestial dragonlike thing, like an Avel whose undergone some monstrous transformation.

[6] The Avel name you their God-King and implore you to dwell amongst them.

-1 Power, -0 Power
Power Source Gained: Awe of the Avel

Perfect nodes, but this fire one...
-Empower the fire node to make it bigger and a source of power
-Link all the other nodes with myself, making me able to shut them down at will and get a small amount of power from them (just residual energy)
-Create a big crystal from the sands and earth near the fire node able to concentrate magic
[6+1] You transform the fire node into a volcano at the center of a maelstrom of flame, transforming the surrounding region into a molten hellscape of ash and fire. The node itself serves as a place of power for magical power.

[5+1] You render yourself one with your nodes, turning them in some ways into your body. The result is that you gain power from them, but disruptions are disruptions to you personally.

[4+1] You create a grand crystal, able to focus magic. Coming from the ashlands, it has an understandably fiery sheen to it.

-1 Power, -1 Power, -1 Power
Power Source Gained: Wind Nodes

(( You mis-spelled 'upswept' in my Form description, thought I'd let ya know.))

Dubbing his creations 'Desarr', Darasarr sat cross-legged on his chosen ground, thoughts pondering what to do next. With nearly all of his power spent on his creations, he had little now to do. For now, he would think, and rest.
((Oddly enough, that wasn't a misspelling so much as a misreading. I was wondering what 'unswept' was supposed to mean; presumably the exact opposite of what you did mean. :P))

You relax and ponder, the activities of your children restoring your energies.

+1 Power

Spoiler: Spirits (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 07:31:30 am by IronyOwl »
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Planar Power RTD [Turn 3: Grand Forms]
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2012, 06:58:46 am »

What does the 0 power in Form mean?

Darasarr began the process of claiming his land even further, directing the Desarr to begin building their abodes, and granting them power to do so, if neccesary.

I will also start to imbue power into my form.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 07:34:31 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2012, 07:02:39 am »

What does the 0 power in Form mean?
It means that your physical form doesn't have any static, innate power to it.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2012, 07:06:43 am »

Oh. Wonderful. I'll get on that, then. I can imbue power in my form, yes?

What more do you need?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2012, 07:09:53 am »

Yes. I'm still working out the details, but the basic premise is pretty simple.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2012, 07:12:42 am »

Create a physical avatar for me, able to take any form and shape, ranging from rocks and existing cretures to tentacled eldritch abominations kilometers-wide. Enpower ~

And concede Tintanigans (Tiruin) one power to create her pharaonic construct if it happens to grant me a power if successful. If not, then nein.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 09:14:23 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7