Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Planar Power RTD [Turn 3: Grand Forms]  (Read 7549 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Planar Power RTD [Turn 3: Grand Forms]
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2012, 07:14:48 am »

Tintallė emerges from the confines of her sacred region, and speaks in a voice audible for all spirits to hear.

"My fellows, hearken onto my request. This world has progressed well from our deeds, yet we are lacking ways of restoring our powers, together. We all have our own designs to make, but I have a proposal that would aid everyone.

The Constellations.

Yes, the stars that mortals see when the light disappears. Formations of heavenly bodies that would match knowledge of our being. My request is this; we pull together efforts to memorialize our personas in the very stars that peek onto this world."

The voice turned into a lighter, shrewder tone.

"For is it not better for our creations to look into the skies and remember, through which way they see it, our very beings?"

Propose to embodify a constellation for every spirit that concedes to my request. Granting power to said spirit. Request for help in doing such.

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2012, 07:28:49 am »

((I think you forgot to update my Power, i should have 1, or 2 if the power income is effective in the same turn i create it. Also, the fire nexus still counts as a node and part of myself, right?))

I link myself with the fire node as i did with the other nodes.

I shall give you some help, Tintallė. I am quite low on strength right now, but you can use any of the magic nodes and the magic winds to help you do your bidding

((Else)):Allow Tintallė free access to any node he/she/whatever has nearby
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 08:28:11 am by NightS »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2012, 07:31:58 am »

((I think you forgot to update my Power, i should have 1, or 2 if the power income is effective in the same turn i create it. Also, the fire nexus still counts as a node and part of myself, right?))
Oops, yeah. Fixed. Power income doesn't come into effect until next turn.

The fire nexus does not count as part of you, no. It was a separate creation from the standard nodes, as are the pure magic nodes in the heavily corrupted area.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2012, 07:34:49 am »

What does the 0 power in Form mean?

Darasarr began the process of claiming his land even further, directing the Desarr to begin building their abodes, and granting them power to do so, if neccesary.

I will also start to imbue power into my form.

Quoting so you know this is my changed action.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2012, 07:35:30 am »

((Irony, do you accept personalized constellations? Y'know, if it actually goes through and gets a 5? :3))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2012, 07:37:09 am »

((Irony, do you accept personalized constellations? Y'know, if it actually goes through and gets a 5? :3))
What do you mean, exactly?
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2012, 07:37:58 am »

Change one of the trees in the Nameless Region I into a walking, talking body that I can possess whenever I wish. Make my new body able to sprout - and drop off - huge red flowers at will.

Enter the walking tree, meet up with the Lizards and give them a name: "Aklatinar". Teach them that philosophy and existentialism are mere abstractions, and that these abstractions will be torturous regardless of one's thoughts, beliefs or nature: the only way not to be freaked out is to disregard the idea of death and carry on with one's life. Tell Aklatinar that the only way to prove they existed on the face of the world is to write down their thoughts and deeds, make things of beauty, raise their offspring to be great, et cetera, et cetera.
In other words, free my lizards from their freaking-out-about-everything problem and stimulate their cultural development.

After that, announce that this body is from now on an altar to myself and release the flowers.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 07:41:13 am by HmH »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2012, 07:39:50 am »

((Just trying to make a general power source for everyone, including those who would aid me.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2012, 07:43:08 am »

((Just trying to make a general power source for everyone, including those who would aid me.))
A power source for every divine entity would obviously be difficult, less so the more cooperation you had on it. A power source for everyone who cooperates with you would be relatively easy, since the help scales with the difficulty.

Do remember, though, that direct power sources can be difficult, and that they have a tendency not to stack.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2012, 08:03:02 am »

((There is no relevant time right? As in northern hemisphere and southern hemisphere thing?  :P))

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2012, 08:12:58 am »

Use the fraction of power acquired from the engine to increase the efficiency of the siphon.

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2012, 08:27:31 am »

Oops, yeah. Fixed. Power income doesn't come into effect until next turn.

The fire nexus does not count as part of you, no. It was a separate creation from the standard nodes, as are the pure magic nodes in the heavily corrupted area.
((Changing actions then :P))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2012, 08:58:39 am »

"God-king?" Albru had not thought something this close...but it would do.

Albru roared out to the heavens and said to his people, "As my first order, you shall keep the lake sacred and know that another of my kind, Tintallė inhabits it. Secondly, you must know the ways of society."

Albru neared towards the Avel, and gifted them knowledge once again. Tools. Construction. Agriculture.

"And now, you know. Go, build, learn, and construct. This world is yours to use, but only if you learn how. I shall gift you twice  more."

Albru dissipated, and left the land of the Aveli, into the chaos regions. Albru gathered up several of these chaos plants, and changed them. They would provide food for the Avel...For the sake of ease, they would still require chaos for growth. Albru gathered these plants up and left them to grow inside the weaker barrier.

Albru returned to the Avel and taught them of the plants. "I have given you food to grow and subsist on. Tend to them and make sure they do not die...They require only the flows of chaos, so use that knowledge well...Now, I shall return soon enough, I trust you all to survive till then."

Albru removed itself from mortal sight, but did not leave the land. Instead, Albru began work of something similar to the nodes it had heard of...but not of magic, no, but of society. This node would exude the want to learn, the want to know. It labored on the work, and yet it did not know if it was ready...

Tell the Aveli about Tintallė and the sacredness of his lake. Gift the Avel with the knowledge of tools, construction, and basic agriculture. Advise them to learn of the world, and how to use it. Go out and change several of the corruption eaters to provide fruit as food. They will be planted in the farther reaches of Avelia. As always, they would still require chaos to grow. Create a Society Node, exuding pure curiosity.

Later on...

As Albru inspected the lands and growth of the Aveli, he heard the call of Tintallė. He spoke of a constellation of the spirits, so mortals could see their likeness in the skies, evermore.

A waste of power and time, in my opinion...but we are in alliance, and I shall comply.

Gift 1 power for the Constellation. Rest in sea.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 07:59:47 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2012, 09:26:34 am »

...Rest in lake.
((Don't you mean the sea:P))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2012, 09:28:25 am »

((Derp. I actually have an excuse this time!))
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7