Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Follow my Adventures! (Revived)  (Read 3378 times)

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Follow my Adventures! (Revived)
« on: May 23, 2012, 06:33:32 pm »

Heya, Im streaming Dwarf Fortress daily, come check it out if your interested; http://www.twitch.tv/waffleeggnog. I will post anything exiting that happened in the stream so you can follow what im doing, aswell as when im streaming. Be sure to watch!

Edit; Well, though i was streaming adventure mode, i guess its fine if i post it on this forum (hopefully). Anyway, im done streaming for today, and as for the stream, this is what happened;  i thought i would try Adventure mode, and i found it enjoyable but lacking a lot of depth (Ie. pointless repetetive quests). Anyway, for my stream, what happened was i made around 8 adventuers, 5 of which died soon, one which died instantly (Dont walk into macemen), and two which were succesful. The first killed a bunch of stuff but died to a mummy and the second which i got to go in the tomb, sneak around the mummy and get all my stuff back. He currently has 28 notable kills, and the game started out with him getting ambush instatly. He is still alive, and i ended off the episode with an epic battle with 6 bogeymen, which want like this; "Omg run run run run.... wait... oh screw it, RAMBO TIME..... ohshit im almost dead run run run run turn, hit, run, turn, hit, run, turn, hit..... etc. In the end i killed 6 bogeymen.

In all the most amount of people i got was 3, which is quite sad considering the crap i had to go through to get this working..... but whatever.. hopefully more people will watch next time *COUGH*

Thanks for watching to anyone that tuned in! If you missed it here is a link;  http://www.twitch.tv/waffleeggnog/b/323899817 . Its in 4 parts. Trust me, i had some really funny momments, so be sure to watch it, aswell as some streaming il be doing tomarrow! Il bump the thread as i do!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 06:09:41 pm by WaffleEggnog »
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf fortress stream!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 08:00:16 pm »

Done for today, however i will be playing again tommarrow. We left off with my hunters jumping out of nowere and attacking a family of rutherer's as i was explaining how dangerous they were.

Pics;

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Just to clarify, im not using any mods. Be sure to tune in tomarrow, from 3:00pm to 4:00 pm, here; http://www.twitch.tv/waffleeggnog. I may also play a variety of other games, including, but not limited too, Minecraft, Terraria, DiabloIII, however mostly just DF.
Edit; I may be too busy to play tomarrow, however i will try. If i cant, i will on saturday.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:41:13 pm by WaffleEggnog »

Brass Crab

• Escaped Lunatic
  • [JUDGEMENT]
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf fortress stream!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 08:07:36 pm »

Sorry accidental post. Little cousin. :(
.    ç ç       
>-{;♅;}-C 
   / | \ )

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Streaming some Dwarf Fortress
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 02:08:22 pm »

Streaming some DF right now! Il be streaming for an hour. http://www.justin.tv/waffleeggnog. Im waiting for some people to join to start.

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Streaming some Dwarf Fortress
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 03:03:04 pm »

Im done for today, and right when i was going to quit, this happened
Warning, spoilers

I have never had this happen before, so on the next stream, i might be trying to dig into it and have some FUN. Be sure to watch!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Follow my Adventures!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 03:49:20 pm »

You won't be able to dig your way in.

Fight? Yes.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 06:58:53 am »

Okay, posting so I can catch the next one.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 07:07:44 am »

Im gonna steal some of Loud Whisper's popcorn if he has any and watch.

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2012, 02:07:24 pm »

Im live right now! This time im going to be trying to dig into the "spoilers" and explore it without having my fort spontaniously combust. Yay!

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2012, 03:41:31 pm »

Done streaming for today. For those of you who mised it (everyone but 2 people), baisicaly i decided i was going to dig into some spoilers :3. I may have underestimated them. There were over 300 zobbos in there! Not only that, but digging into it was a pain as i hit some slade not 1 or 2 z levels above were i saw it originaly, but 26 z levels. Next time im going to be "exploring" it :3. Thnks to everyone that watched and be sure to tune in next time!
Pics; Warning, spoilers!!!

If you missed the stream, you can watch it here; http://www.twitch.tv/waffleeggnog/b/319332818. Warning: i have a bit of a 20 minute brain fart around the hour mark, and dont get anything done :3
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 05:09:17 pm by WaffleEggnog »

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Follow my Adventures! (Craving feedback)
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 08:30:05 pm »

Im live right now! In case you don't know, two episodes ago a "Curious underground structure". Iv been digging into it slowly but surly, as its slow working as i hit sald 26 z-levels above were i spotted the fort, but i finally made it in! This time im going to try to stay alive, and mabye explore a bit. Il see you there hopefully! If you want some pics and a summery of what happened last time, look to the post above. I hope to see you at the stream!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 08:33:37 pm »

Now, how to I get onto the stream?

-Nvm-

Ooooh, cant wait to see you get eaten alive by those zombies! Hope you get to the sword!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:35:50 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 10:07:05 pm »

Now, how to I get onto the stream?

-Nvm-

Ooooh, cant wait to see you get eaten alive by those zombies! Hope you get to the sword!
Nope, they all ran off the map. All but 2, which got a lucky shot and killed one of my guys, oh no...
Anyway, im done streaming for today however i will be streaming off and on tommarrow. What happened was a huge HUGE dissapointment, but epic nonetheless. It turns out that the most promonent thing in the demonic fortress was...
Ravens
Not only Ravens, Raven men
Not only Raven men, Zombie raven men
But in a epic feat of wierd, every single one of the 300-something Crab men zombies, Ardvark men zombies, Mantis men zombies and *shudders*, Raven men zombies, RUSHED the hell outta the map. Bug? Feature? Luck?  My guess is that they found a opening somewere and when my fortress ends, the world will be in the age of shitstorm.

If you missed the stream (everyone but Corai), then you can watch the stream ere; http://www.twitch.tv/waffleeggnog/b/319364225. I would recommend you do, as it was pretty funny, funnier then the first ones.

[Self endorsment joke] pl0x watch ma Project Zomoid video as it is sooooz funnyz :3. Subz pl0x and like da video i spent 8 years makin it :3 [end joke]
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 10:12:12 pm by WaffleEggnog »

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 02:09:37 pm »

Streamed a bit today, but nothing very interesting happened other then a talented Marksdwarf losing his hand and my military being idiots causing civilians to be injured. Yay! Il be streaming a bit tomarrow hopefully, however being 14, in between school, money and paranoid parents, its pretty hard to keep this up.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 06:32:46 pm by WaffleEggnog »

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2012, 03:30:01 pm »

Im live right now! This time im going to be starting over, with a new fortress, as i was getting mored of the old one. Hope to see you there!
Pages: [1] 2