Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1122958 times)

Zona

• Bay Watcher
  • SEE YOU SOON
    • View Profile

I highly recommend rewriting your post in Orz-speak. It'll be even better.
Hello, we are the Orz! Orz are happy *people energy* from the outside. Orz have special *parties* inside which help Orz *germinate*. Inside is so much good! Can you come together with Orz for *parties*?

Orz so much tired for keeping together, but Orz find *cookies* which are so much good! Orz enjoy cookies. Not cookies is **Frumple**! Orz need more cookies to be here now, not yet! Soon Orz are really here! You are help Orz with cookies. Orz is looking for more cookies and find cookies. So much joy! Please bring more cookies to Orz *house* to help.

Ok, I'll bite...

What?
http://youtu.be/gIbVYXHnaBU
Those lucky dwarves, despite the risk of being stabbed, shots, poisoned, eaten, mauled, enslaved, eviscerated or involved in accidents... at least they don’t have to worry about immediate dangers like the heat death of the universe.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

You heard it here first! Playing Planetside helps expand the extradimensional foothold in our universe!
...either that or the respawning *many bubbles* which are not *happy campers* gives the Orz lots to... erm... eat?

There is plenty of room *in between* for *parties* and *picnics*. There are *many bubbles* here to be *connected* with.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

You are so many *lonely* *juicy* *bubbles*. It is so sad.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

Is it okay if I ask what is going on here? Coming back from watching Gmod and SFM videos to see my thread derailed beyond recognition is downright confusing. ???
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Is it okay if I ask what is going on here? Coming back from watching Gmod and SFM videos to see my thread derailed beyond recognition is downright confusing. ???
We geeked out over star control. Sorry.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

Well in that case, go on. It is not like we have anything else to do while waiting for the beta to open up a bit more.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Somebody suggested to write spoilers in Orz-speak. The Orz are a race from Star Control 2. Apparently manifestations of a single extradimensional entity, (they?) are very hard to understand due to strange grammar and peppering their dialogue with concepts that have no analogue in our reality. The ship's translation computer marks words that it doesn't think it translated right with *asterisks*.

They seem very enthusiastic and friendly about colonizing our reality and (allying with? enslaving? possessing? keeping as pets? experimenting on? *playing with*) the locals. However, backstory and other races indicate that they might be very dangerous to the development of inteligent life.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Suffice it to say that in the Star Control lore, a race began experimenting with other dimensions and were promptly destroyed by the Orz without cause or explanation. When pressed on the issue, the Orz attack the questioner, so people have learned not to ask questions. They're possibly the most terrifyingly awesome race in that game because they're the only ones who seem genuinely alien. Well aside from the Mycon.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The real question is, how have I not ever heard of this before?

And for a not de-rail question, anyone know when they're sending out emails to the next wave?

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Already been sent, so if you didnt get anything when you woke up, chance are you are on the next batche(s).
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Curses! After all that work for a Beta key, I'm still left waiting... one of these days....

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Go play star control while you wait.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile

has anyone made the outfits for Bay12 yet ? for EU and America? looking to join both i will be on the American one soon usual name 9i.e. Scriptwolf so please add me)

and i took out the REDACTED information no lawsuit yayyyyyyyyyy
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 03:03:22 pm by ScriptWolf »
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well as soon im in, im making one in NC on US server tho. Should be in by the end of the week if everything goes according to what they say.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

I'm still just waiting for the email to get in...
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 826