Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1122524 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

So which one killed the Radio Star? Armor?
Air Units?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So which one killed the Radio Star? Armor?

That would be a well timed AGM-88 missile.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

That page won't display for me. Although, I found a reinstall button in tiny text in the shop page, so it's all good.

Oh, it's a video page. Yeah, my firefox is buggered and won't play any sort of video media.
What version is it?
It's a conflict with a new version of Flash. I had this, you can fix it by uninstalling flash and then installing a previous version (you need to actually run an uninstaller). Also, make sure you have automatic updates turned off. Naturally it buggered for me the first update after I finally caved and allowed Flash to update automatically, thinking "they couldn't fuck it up, right?"
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

They just did a bit of a parade thing. Marched, all three sides together, from 4 different warp gates to the closest base to them. Then everyone orbital striked the courtyard of the base. People said some words and then it was over. Relatively civil, actually.
Ah, didn't miss much then. Am was poplocked in seconds, apparently, and we were busy with a very intense three-way in Hossin. Kudos to the TR who, in spite of losing the entire continent, did manage to stand their ground eventually.
Non-kudos to the VS, who managed a simultaneous 3 galaxy-backstabbing-drop, and their entire dropteam was wiped out in seconds.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

Non-kudos to the VS, who managed a simultaneous 3 galaxy-backstabbing-drop, and their entire dropteam was wiped out in seconds.
I say that sounds just about right. I haven't heard of a single large gaming channel voting VS, so obviously the percentage of skilled players in that faction is smaller than that of the TR and NC.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

I was playing when the parade happened and they poplocked the sanctuary setting it up. Which sucks when you are far from the nearest broadcast gate and your only option for transport is an ant. Still there were at least five simultaneous poplocked continents last night and if all of those players transfer over to ps2 when it releases there should be some spectacular battles.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile

Sounds promising to me.
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

I was playing when the parade happened and they poplocked the sanctuary setting it up. Which sucks when you are far from the nearest broadcast gate and your only option for transport is an ant. Still there were at least five simultaneous poplocked continents last night and if all of those players transfer over to ps2 when it releases there should be some spectacular battles.

What side are you playing as?

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

What side are you playing as?

One of my old NC chars. Seems to have been the only one of my chars to have survived server merges that have happened since I was last a subscriber.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That seems odd. A couple of mine survived server merges, although they had an ugly "-W" tacked onto the end of them.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

One of my old NC chars. Seems to have been the only one of my chars to have survived server merges that have happened since I was last a subscriber.
Only my highest-ranking (which means nothing) char survived as well, also on the NC side. (Siquo in-game)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Just for fun, does anyone want to guess how many "a few" is?
4 to 5 days.

Hmm, so the technical test will probably be over the weekend then. 
Also, I imagine the beta will come out around the time the free planetside time expires, as I can't see it coming out at the same time due to many of the beta testers being planetisde 1 players.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys you didnt get it... There is an hidden catch behind that promotion think about it.

All veteran player will have priority access, fine but how will they know if the veteran is active? Give them free time and see who log in, this way it give them a better precision on the *beta invite* strike.

I.E.: Alright guy we need 1k ish vet next wave. Send a wave of key but sadly 15% of these key went awol since the player died/dont care/dont have internet.

Now if they want a 100% hit on that 1k, well simply find out who came to planeside 1 and there will be no key *lost*

Alright that was my paranoiak mind plying tricks, but eh... not because you are paranoiak doesnt mean they arent trying to find you!!

Edit: This post was brought to you by your crazy buddy's mind and his ass has been kicked back to bed from his girlfriend. Good day!
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 826