Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1122608 times)

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile

"External Beta will include primary rounds of entry for existing PlanetSide 1 players and additional External Beta registrants, including those who obtained Beta codes from the PC Gamer magazine cover feature. "

woop its so close i can taste it!
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Playing my free time of Planetside 1 and I remembered one of the problems I have with it. I kinda suck at infantry combat. :P I'm going to need to practice a good deal to actually be able to do well on it.
"Why? We're the Good Guys, aren't we?"
"Yes, but that rather hinges on doing certain things and not doing others." - Paraphrased from Discworld.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I was just asked to do a hardware survey for the beta... I did it and they said thank you. No beta yet.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile

I was just asked to do a hardware survey for the beta... I did it and they said thank you. No beta yet.

its not out today, it will be out in the coming weeks they are setting it up now

"That time is fast approaching and I wanted to take a moment to break down the phases of the upcoming PlanetSide 2 Beta and how your help is integral to the launch of the game.

We’re currently in Internal Closed Beta which includes daily team playtests, tons of optimizations, lots of bug fixing, polishing game mechanics... you get the idea. Our next step is a Technical Test Phase that will include testing our servers, concurrent players and further optimizations of both our client and our server. This critical step is necessary to ensure a solid foundation for the first phase of our External Beta. I want to be clear that this testing phase is not part of the actual Beta. I don’t want anyone feeling like this is some exclusive thing they didn’t get invited to. This is purely for making sure what video cards work, what drivers work, what machine speeds work and how they interact prior to External Beta."
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok either im totally blind, but i dont remember giving my computer specs, also im trying to find where to upload it and i dont. Unless i must wait an email?
And, if you haven’t done so yet, sign up for Beta access at www.PlanetSide2.com and ensure your contact information and computer specs are up to date

Err what? im clicking computer specs link and i dont see anything at all relate to that!!!
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

ok either im totally blind, but i dont remember giving my computer specs, also im trying to find where to upload it and i dont. Unless i must wait an email?
And, if you haven’t done so yet, sign up for Beta access at www.PlanetSide2.com and ensure your contact information and computer specs are up to date

Err what? im clicking computer specs link and i dont see anything at all relate to that!!!
I've just completed the survey, took me a while to figure out how though.  Try opening it in google chrome, that worked for me.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The site design is kind of bad counter-intuitive. You literally have to hit the button to sign up for the beta again for the hardware survey to appear.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah when i do that it said im already registered for beta but i cannot update my information. I have 2 account with them and on is way out of date and i cannot update my information.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Zona

• Bay Watcher
  • SEE YOU SOON
    • View Profile

Yeah when i do that it said im already registered for beta but i cannot update my information. I have 2 account with them and on is way out of date and i cannot update my information.

You should have gotten an email, I had one when I just checked. Just click the link!
Those lucky dwarves, despite the risk of being stabbed, shots, poisoned, eaten, mauled, enslaved, eviscerated or involved in accidents... at least they don’t have to worry about immediate dangers like the heat death of the universe.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile

I don't have anything of the sort, so I guess not everyone got it yet? I hope I haven't accidentally screwed something up, their website is really neither good nor intuitive :(
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I... I didn't get an email... uhoh.... and it won't let me do the hardware specs from the website.............

Graven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess it just didn't update for everyone at the same time, and we'll get that later? Or maybe some browser versions just bug out the button, or something.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Zona

• Bay Watcher
  • SEE YOU SOON
    • View Profile

Here is the email I got.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Check your spam folder?
Those lucky dwarves, despite the risk of being stabbed, shots, poisoned, eaten, mauled, enslaved, eviscerated or involved in accidents... at least they don’t have to worry about immediate dangers like the heat death of the universe.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

I didn't get it either, nor is it on the spam folder.

Zona, how did you get your key? Maybe it has something to do with the key's source.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Graven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here is the email I got.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Check your spam folder?

Nope, nothing of the sort. Either I managed to screw something on the website up, or they just haven't sent everyone the email yet.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 826