Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1122985 times)

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

I'm not in control of the OP or the thread title, though I am in control of the second post.  So I think I'll tweak that and get the OP to refer to second post for info!

Group name is "DF - Planetside 2 Chapter" with the abbreviation DF-PS2
Sure thing. It is not easy to keep up with the thread when you live in Europe.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Well, it would be far better to generously give me a beta key, because all the others who want one are terrible people. For the duration that I don't have a key. :P
You're... not a terrible person?  So what then, some sort of Elf?

Sting_Auer

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_WAR_DOG_HORDES]
    • View Profile

OHGODYES

This looks glorious, and it's FREE TO PLAY!?

I signed up as a pilot/driver, I'll be playing support and defense roles.
Thank you everyone for the help! I've since flooded the fortress I was working on and now have a new one going up.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, it would be far better to generously give me a beta key, because all the others who want one are terrible people. For the duration that I don't have a key. :P
Lies. I am much better looking and who doesn't love my Australian Accent... Give me a Beta key...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

ZebioLizard2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Played the original, was very fun at the time. Would love to play it again, though I doubt I'd be able to snag a key anytime.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Has anyone who applied for a key but didn't have a previous sub/twitter key/whatever actually got theirs yet?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

I'll bet that I'll be one of the last people they'd consider for beta access since I played PS1 back before I donned the username I'm using now, and I don't have any purchased games tied to this name.

Still, I've signed up months ago, so hopefully it'll pan out. Otherwise I'll just wait for the release. (>_> or a generous offer...)
If you still have your old SOE account (and the attached email) you should get an email when beta starts.  From what I hear it's
Anyone who ever had a PS1 subscription = People who got a code from GI > People who got a code at E3 > People who got a code on twitter/FB > People who signed up (and don't have a code)
Yeah, that ain't happening, that was back before I even had my own email address, instead having my parents set me up.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

I'll bet that I'll be one of the last people they'd consider for beta access since I played PS1 back before I donned the username I'm using now, and I don't have any purchased games tied to this name.

Still, I've signed up months ago, so hopefully it'll pan out. Otherwise I'll just wait for the release. (>_> or a generous offer...)
If you still have your old SOE account (and the attached email) you should get an email when beta starts.  From what I hear it's
Anyone who ever had a PS1 subscription = People who got a code from GI > People who got a code at E3 > People who got a code on twitter/FB > People who signed up (and don't have a code)
Where do people who got a code after commenting in GamingTrend (like me) fit?

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Seems SOE have released a planetside 2 app on facebook, allowing you to pick a character, server, and earn station points etc before the game starts.

Edit:  I tried it out, and have created a character name... haven't picked a server yet.  NC seem very outnumbered at the moment, they seem to have just under two-thirds of the population of the other factions. 
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:34:31 am by draco1234 »

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where do people who got a code after commenting in GamingTrend (like me) fit?

It said priority access, but so did the twitter ones... I'd say somewhere near the PcGamer folks (I'd hope), but more likely near the twitter folks.

lastverb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I bet everyone who alredy get their code will have active account at the beginning. Then they will send codes to ppl who signed up to keep the population up.
And about the beta start - there is really no info about it at all? 0 community contacts (oh just write on our facebook page - lame) and no forums. Don't they realise that after such a great start at E3 they are loosing attention very quickly? Or im just far better at marketing than they are?

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile

Spoiler: for posterity (click to show/hide)

Meaning one good forums post is better than a lot of facebook likes but less quantifiable. Maybe I don't know.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 05:57:51 am by Duuvian »
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

lastverb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reward? That they can spam a single chat box? No1 even reads that, and completly no1 sane will try to answer.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

So what are we calling our outfit then? We can go ahead and create it on the facebook app and get rewards once we join.

Probably best if we wait anyway.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 05:40:08 am by forsaken1111 »

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Yes, we need a name......   Bay12 Conglomerate? Too unoriginal..
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 826