Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1123457 times)

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Planetside 2: In beta MMOFPS. 2000 players/server. More updates!
« Reply #3315 on: October 18, 2012, 11:02:05 am »

Can someone in the Thebe outfit invite me: HJay
Only a simple mind can be certain.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: October 18, 2012, 11:02:57 am »

This probably means that station cash = certs now.
*evil grin*
Awesome.

* Miauw  is alpha squad

And i'll come right on hemming.

E:
After the patch finishes...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 11:12:22 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: October 18, 2012, 11:27:09 am »

Hey, I finally got around to getting into the beta. What do, once this thing finishes downloading? I'm part of the steam group for the outfit. Photomajig is my station account name.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: October 18, 2012, 11:37:01 am »

Station account doesn't matter. Once it finished downloading installing and patching, you just hit the play button. Then you have to make a character.
Choose the thebe server and choose the New Conglomerate faction. I'll be there to invite you if you tell me your IGN.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3319 on: October 18, 2012, 12:00:52 pm »

I will be on later today. I really like the idea of certs being for everything and being gained faster, that's basically been exactly what I've been thinking they should do but also assuming they wouldn't.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: October 18, 2012, 12:27:10 pm »

Alright, i crashed.
I'll be coming on soon again guys. Sorry for the auto-disband. But hey, this means somebody actually worthy of squad leader can become squad leader :P

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: October 18, 2012, 12:47:31 pm »

I made around 40 certs in 1 hour, i must admit im liking this more than i tought. I liked the auraxium system.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: October 18, 2012, 01:16:03 pm »

Mayby they'll tone down cert gain again when it's released, but i guess its good for testing if they crank it up a bit.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: October 18, 2012, 01:39:51 pm »

Alright, had no time to play yet, but had a quick look around (Thebe, NC). Runs smoothly, atleast out of combat. I'm still Photomajig, couldn't be arsed to think up anything else. How many people have we got playing at the same time, usually?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: October 18, 2012, 01:42:30 pm »

Also, I believe I mentioned a few days ago, but I have an extra Beta-Key still floating around in my email. Let me know if you're interetested either here or by PM and I can fire it off to you.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3325 on: October 18, 2012, 03:30:49 pm »

I'm online! Send a tell to Sensei if you want in the outfit.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: October 19, 2012, 02:19:41 am »

Discovered a whole lot of new ways to die today.

Next on the shopping list, though, is a half-decent graphics card.  14 FPS FTW.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: October 19, 2012, 04:24:58 am »

Are the servers down or something? Can't play - it says 'Server Locked' and I can only see population on Thebe. What does it all meeeeeeeeeean?

EDIT: Okay, I see, only starts up later. My god the beta server availability announcement on their forums is hard to understand. CEST? PT? Use normal timezones, you gits.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 04:31:48 am by Digital Hellhound »

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: October 19, 2012, 04:37:32 am »

It would be useful if the launchpad would show whether servers were up, instead of just showing 'Low'.

Tiny patches also seem to download remarkably slowly.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 04:39:57 am by Shadowlord »
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 [222] 223 224 ... 826