Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1123014 times)

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile

What? I don't agree. Of course, I was using it as a sniper, certs will probably bring new cloak types, and I haven't tried the explosives.

There are no explosives for the infiltrator that's my problem :/ only stupid bouncing bettey >,>

And eh I don't mind as sniper but I want to be sabotaging stuff and a CQB killer
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Tobel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Tobel Plays Youtube

Does anyone know if the PS 2 beta launcher requires authentication BEFORE downloading all PS2 files?

I was hoping to find an alternate PS2 client download somewhere so I could get a bit of downloading out of the way before Monday. Has anyone found a link?

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile

Bloody hell it is starting to look like I will not get into the beta until uni starts again and I will have trouble finding the time to actually play. Damnit.

Tobel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Tobel Plays Youtube

Same issue here. School starts Wednesday. And I imagine Monday will involve a lot of downloading and patching >.>

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, what happens Monday?
It comes out?
Cool.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bah, not even an email yet. When do us non-vets start getting in with our keys?

SeaBee

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolves are atheists
    • View Profile

I have a "priority" (haha) beta key from Twitter, yay!

Smedley's tweet: I do not have a specific date yet for the priority keys. best GUESS would be 1-2 weeks before we start letting priority keys in. (2:49 PM - 17 Aug 12 via web)

Looks like I'll get to play in two weeks. Or so.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They haven't even let all the vets in yet, apparently. I've yet to hear anything from them.  And I'm still confused as well about that monday comment.

Same issue here. School starts Wednesday. And I imagine Monday will involve a lot of downloading and patching >.>

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

Looks like we are in for a long wait then. With no "priority access" key of my own I can simply hope that I get in in time for anything ever:(
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They haven't even let all the vets in yet, apparently. I've yet to hear anything from them.  And I'm still confused as well about that monday comment.

Just got mine finally as of 5 hours ago, as a vet. Installing right now.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My situation has now changed from the earlier, "I am not in the beta." to "I can no longer confirm nor deny whether I am in the beta."

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Congrats! :)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My situation has now changed from the earlier, "I am not in the beta." to "I can no longer confirm nor deny whether I am in the beta."
Ditto, man i hate the fact i cant say if i am or not in beta....
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

I too can no longer confirm or deny that I am downloading a certain beta.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My name IF i were to be in beta, would be jocanB12, and i would take US east first available server.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 826