Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1123287 times)

Sting_Auer

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_WAR_DOG_HORDES]
    • View Profile

B12 or Bay12 or Bay 12. There is no alternative. Except, of course, "The Twelfth Bay". No silly bracketing symbols and we are not constantly on fire.

What kind of a dwarf are you, not expecting to be constantly aflame? Begone with you, I no longer have use of you.
Thank you everyone for the help! I've since flooded the fortress I was working on and now have a new one going up.

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would really like for our name to form DORF as an acronym. Dragoons of something something?
"Why? We're the Good Guys, aren't we?"
"Yes, but that rather hinges on doing certain things and not doing others." - Paraphrased from Discworld.

Sting_Auer

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_WAR_DOG_HORDES]
    • View Profile

I prefer the Bay12 Mechanized Infantry.

It fits with the fact that most of us are going to be pilots and drivers.
Thank you everyone for the help! I've since flooded the fortress I was working on and now have a new one going up.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Let's keep it simple. Bay12 or B12 (or twelfth bay, if preferred). We don't need fancy names to kill everyone.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

I think I'm gonna make a push to become the founder of the outfit, given my beta-key-ness and my forum clout to rally people behind me once I've formed the outfit.  The name will be "lol dwarf" and there will be no complaining about it.

Sting_Auer

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_WAR_DOG_HORDES]
    • View Profile

The name will be "lol dwarf" and there will be no complaining about it.

Welp, I know what I'm going to do the first time I get on.

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile

If this happen I'm teaming up with Nilocy.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Intercene conflict before the beta even beings? This bodes... well.

All tantrum spiral, all the time. Act one of b12 outfit formation: Mass gib the other members, preferably while taking out some innocent bystanders.

Sounds good to me.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think I'm gonna make a push to become the founder of the outfit, given my beta-key-ness and my forum clout to rally people behind me once I've formed the outfit.  The name will be "lol dwarf" and there will be no complaining about it.
Wait what? No thank you, at least get a name that is not silly... Let's find something that is mean!
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Explosions are mean.  If you named your bomb a pufferwank and it kills the enemy, then the enemy is still just as dead.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Entirely Harmless Children [EASY]
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

I'm still going to kill you all dwarves. NC are scum that deserve to be wiped of the face of Auraxis. You just wait till I fly my galaxy into your face, you wait *shakes fist angrily*
If I was going to play on EU servers I'd be right on your side.

Seriously, NC have hard hitting guns, and nothing else I appreciate.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

B12 or Bay12 or Bay 12. There is no alternative. Except, of course, "The Twelfth Bay". No silly bracketing symbols and we are not constantly on fire.
Indeed.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So who start the outfit on day 1?
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

It depends, is there going to be a US and an EU outfit? or just a US.

If there is going to be an EU outfit, I'd be willing to start it.

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 826