Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: The Aftermath | OOC/Roleplaying  (Read 6807 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: The Aftermath | OOC/Roleplaying
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2012, 02:03:01 pm »

Also, let me quickly explain what extra money added to an action does. Generally every 10 currency you spend you'll gain +1 to that roll, excuse me for not mentioning this earlier but I completely forgot at the time.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2012, 02:06:10 pm »

Also, let me quickly explain what extra money added to an action does. Generally every 10 currency you spend you'll gain +1 to that roll, excuse me for not mentioning this earlier but I completely forgot at the time.
So investing 5 is like throzing away money. Or does it mean that you have a 50% chance for a +1 bonus

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2012, 02:13:43 pm »

So investing 5 is like throzing away money. Or does it mean that you have a 50% chance for a +1 bonus
Pretty much, yeah.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2012, 02:21:25 pm »

Wait, is it like throwing away money or is it the 50%?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2012, 02:22:07 pm »

Wait, is it like throwing away money or is it the 50%?
The 50% chance to get a +1.
Welcome to Reality.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2012, 03:15:03 pm »

Edited my actions to reflect new information. The bonus seems rather low. Perhaps +1 per 5 currency? Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 03:18:13 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2012, 03:37:02 pm »

Edited my actions to reflect new information. The bonus seems rather low. Perhaps +1 per 5 currency? Just my opinion.
You'll start gaining large amounts of currency once you really get going, I don't want you guys having a +20 when your swimming in cash.
Welcome to Reality.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2012, 04:20:57 am »

Can people hurry up with their posts please!

the only people who haven't posted are TCM and the new people, if you want to join somthing then you should make sure you check on it HURRY UP!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 05:30:53 am by Deny »
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2012, 07:51:29 am »

I'm just posting again to keep this thread up on the newly modified threads
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2012, 08:10:37 am »

Dude, Iäm simply not posting because im waiting for a response of TCM for reasons look one page back.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2012, 05:59:26 pm »

You can still post your turn, and yes i did read what your letter was to him, you can just find a way to get the farms producing more food
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:15:55 pm by Deny »
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2012, 06:30:00 pm »

Government Setup:

The Communist Party is made up of 250 Representatives, whom are voted by elections held in the 250 provinces that make up Italy. For a law, jurisdiction, or whatever to pass, more than half of the Party must agree with it. It is similar to a Congressional System. There is an election every 4 years for representatives. Representatives can be voted in an unlimited amount of times.
The Head Chairman is elected up the Representatives. The Head Chairman is simply the candidate with the most votes. (Chairman may be either gender, but will be referred to as a male currently for simplicity.) The Head Chairman does not have total pass or veto power, but one of his votes on any Congressional votes counts as 30 votes, which means he has the greatest voting power. There is a new election for Chairman every 5 years. One person can serve a maximum 3 terms as Head Chairman.

There are 3 Additional Councils: Military, Economic and Foreign Affairs. Each has 100 members, and runs the same way the Communist Party does.

((I know it's not perfect, so if there's anything that doesn't make sense, just tell me and I'll revise it.))

Re: The Confederate Jarldoms of Europe

We accept your trade proposal. Party hard.

- The Communist Party of Italy

((Sorry everyone. I thought this game died.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2012, 06:55:05 pm »

This game isn't going to die unless the player's stop posting. I'll make sure to contact the other inactive players.
Welcome to Reality.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2012, 09:34:13 pm »

turn update tomorrow pretty rough night tonight XP

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile