Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 372

Author Topic: [MODDING] CREATURE & ENTITY QUESTIONS THREAD  (Read 683757 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: [MODDING] CREATURE & ENTITY QUESTIONS THREAD
« Reply #1920 on: July 10, 2016, 08:45:55 am »

so I been thinking is it possible to set trees to spawn in a ocean biome?
and if so is it possible to make a tree be a huge walking platform?
this might lead to animal people standing on ocean trees.
something for the time you want to look down and see what going on in the ocean floor in a fort.

Of course it is.

Apparently the [wet] tree tag (i heard rumours of [watery] and [water] also but check those out with the errorlog as they are most likely illegal tags for the game to use) handles trees/plants growing close to or directly inside water, stopping trees from cropping up from beaches and firmly on the mainland because its non-optimized for some reason and generally annoying to fish logs out of lakes from a gameplay perspective. (real mangrove marshes are real, not phoney 'roots dug into a aquifier wall' malarkey)

The sea floor is quite deep, i doubt you can make a tree that reliably breaches the surface but you could try making 'kelp' trees at the bottom of the ocean as long as you provided the leaf tiles yourself in the d_init file (why they are there is a mystery perhaps they are unique hard coded tiles) you may need some kind of water/ocean viewer that inverted liquid tiles as to allow you to look within them as if they were transparent air tiles while making air tiles instead non-transparent to have any chance of seeing them though besides the horrific water balancing conflicts water saplings sprouting up might cause in sea levels churning to water being deleted.

Aquatic people die shortly on land (from what i heard and have seen unless adventurers are different because they consume/desire water *no drink drinking should be mandatory on aquatic intelligent beings if you ask me, just purely for survival*) so you'd have a bunch of rotten corpses on your mushroom tops along with some confused beached whales (just tie it into the lore that the fungus eats detritus and its good enough)

Toady on the Fotf has already mentioned that ocean stuff is within his sights already, and boats are on the arc to inevitably crash into your sea stretching tree monstrosities.
oh thanks for the help. I was planning to take nethercaps and chuck them into the ocean biome and maybe make them hot enough to boil water (the last bit is probably for a different tree) to see if it's possible to build an adv camp on top of one of these and possibly get a good adv bridge across islands
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: July 10, 2016, 09:45:39 am »

Thats interesting. Though given the amount of melting steam and aquifer oceans competing against one another into a boiling hot whirlpool of FPS death its quite impractical. On the other hand if you can handle it and manage to build a wall tall enough to repel the ocean, you've just parted the seas, give yourself a pat on the back.

Might it be a tad bit better on a ocean composed of lava where it wont burn away?

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: July 10, 2016, 10:42:59 am »

uhh ended up making a completely different tree monster instead.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
yeah oops looks like if you make the cap and truck at high levels it just makes a weird shroom that completely blocks the root you need to cut down.
also couldn't get it to root into the ocean.
"body swapping and YOU!"

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: July 10, 2016, 10:58:47 am »

Gotta admit that's pretty ugly to look at.

I dont think mushrooms have roots (naturally) either just to point out because they grow on moss/cheat in world gen, you need to define those for yourself, use [ROOT_DENSITY:*a number*] to define how thick roots are and root radius (same as root density given the name) to determine how far around they go, lots of density with little radius will be heavily clumped and if im correct, stick to surfaces. Changing them to roots might dislodge (as to being unable to find sand/dirt for some reason to generate) them from oceans with stone floors also but we'll see if the [wet] overrides that.

For advice on roots, there is no max, just set as large a number as you need to, the trees will find their way to the soil eventually and if they are on the beach they'll be characteristically hard to disroot without tearing holes into the landscape for 'FUN'

This DF-wiki token pages should be able to help you with additional questions.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:00:42 am by FantasticDorf »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: July 10, 2016, 11:50:46 am »

I rip a hole in the dang sky cutting one of these down, and the other one Crash the game, unloading the area with these hell trees would crash the game making playing in adventure mode(the main idea for these trees) a pain.

when you say with out tearing holes into the landscape for 'FUN' I'm imagining I'm going to make an eldritch Tree abomination that rips through reality. ALL the while not going into the ocean.
this is like XX!!FUN!!XX. so yeah I'll look into this.
"body swapping and YOU!"

ThatZommy

• Bay Watcher
  • Am royalty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: July 10, 2016, 02:10:28 pm »

Is anybody else having trouble with the [CAN_LEARN] tag? Because when I add it to creatures in my "from scratch" mod they tend to crash the game, and I can't really progress the mod until I find the issue.
I thought maybe it had an issue with multiple heads, but when I used it on a single-head-ed creature it still crashed. So I've no idea.
Er, atleast I think that's right.

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: July 10, 2016, 02:19:05 pm »

I rip a hole in the dang sky cutting one of these down, and the other one Crash the game, unloading the area with these hell trees would crash the game making playing in adventure mode(the main idea for these trees) a pain.

when you say with out tearing holes into the landscape for 'FUN' I'm imagining I'm going to make an eldritch Tree abomination that rips through reality. ALL the while not going into the ocean.

Plus one for drunk science.

Ok, new question. How do you reckon i can implement armpits as a body part with useful body hair and sweat? I would just go ahead and cook up some sort of thing but i want to see someone else have a crack at it.

Stabbing somebody in the armpit, therefore crippling the arm (totally legit) and having really bad perspiration problems so we can cut down on people sweating all over and focus it into more valuable areas such as sweating on the head. Shearing [SECRETION:CONTINUOUS] troll armpit hair drenched in raw musky troll sweat should be such a honourary position, that only people kept in total isolation (in chains) from the totally inferior lower class may attempt.

ThatZommy

• Bay Watcher
  • Am royalty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: July 10, 2016, 04:56:27 pm »

Plus one for drunk science.

Ok, new question. How do you reckon i can implement armpits as a body part with useful body hair and sweat? I would just go ahead and cook up some sort of thing but i want to see someone else have a crack at it.

Stabbing somebody in the armpit, therefore crippling the arm (totally legit) and having really bad perspiration problems so we can cut down on people sweating all over and focus it into more valuable areas such as sweating on the head. Shearing [SECRETION:CONTINUOUS] troll armpit hair drenched in raw musky troll sweat should be such a honourary position, that only people kept in total isolation (in chains) from the totally inferior lower class may attempt.

Maybe just create an upper-upper arm, and then give it hair and the sweat secretion.
So if you stab the armpit, you cripple the arm, and it's in the same general area, and stuff.

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: July 10, 2016, 05:55:31 pm »

That's a reasonable suggestion for a armpit, thank you, cutting someone off at the armpit rather than the shoulder might be wonky but its a good solution if we're talking attacking just below the skeletal/muscular shoulder and the arm bone ball socket for a cleaner cut at the expense of some fatty flesh to cut through. Now all i need is a proper shoulder, but that'd lead onto a bunch of silly stuff and id get caught up connecting the collar bone to the ribcage etc on a goose chase to make everything perfectly correct. I would not like to fight a re-animated troll armpit for sure, id just end up resizing troll armpits to be large, dribbly oozy 'cut axe here' markers to lop arms off with a sharp enough adamantium blade.

Mmm, what if i could direct a smell based short range airborne syndrome connected to specific troll armpit sweat that causes such a nauseous response that enemies (non-trolls, non-goblins) often hurl up or pass out directly whenever the troll activates it with a prompt such as rage.

I've been thinking about your swimmeroon entity, i dont have any particular answers for you, but since all your raws are from the ground up, perfecting the entity first to working standards might help to complete the higher cognitive functioning of your creature and stop [CAN_LEARN] going beserk.

I suggest using the CORE and largely mandatory field requirements for values (given that your entity has none and its unfufilled on the actual creature itself, having no individual personality traits such as dwarves uniquely having greater propensity towards immoderation *greedyness*)

For what you may experience the general set of civ values cover a wide variety of general scenarios though thats nothing to say that you can't be more specfic or insert other values (such as the immoderation value from dwarves or elfish racial values) into it additively

Ethics however are unavoidable and totally mandatory, setting them to NOT_APPLICABLE basically turns off the function of the implication to have any meaning (such as kobolds having ethics for stealing, set to NOT_APPLICABLE)

Additionally, i also notice that your creatures do not a have a language format, having a format (besides writing your own/using a utility to create your own which might be difficult) will mean that you can't use grammar, using the dwarf default [TRANSLATION:DWARF] is recommended.

As always if you need any more guidance with your entity raws, having backup versions (because if you're doing it by scratch, having a backup is usually a good idea, usually as easy as extracting the download folder again to a different place as a fresh clean start) helps with comparison and DFWIKI entity tokens are invaluable

ThatZommy

• Bay Watcher
  • Am royalty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: July 10, 2016, 06:03:57 pm »

That's a reasonable suggestion for a armpit, thank you, cutting someone off at the armpit rather than the shoulder might be wonky but its a good solution if we're talking attacking just below the skeletal/muscular shoulder and the arm bone ball socket for a cleaner cut at the expense of some fatty flesh to cut through. Now all i need is a proper shoulder, but that'd lead onto a bunch of silly stuff and id get caught up connecting the collar bone to the ribcage etc on a goose chase to make everything perfectly correct. I would not like to fight a re-animated troll armpit for sure, id just end up resizing troll armpits to be large, dribbly oozy 'cut axe here' markers to lop arms off with a sharp enough adamantium blade.

Mmm, what if i could direct a smell based short range airborne syndrome connected to specific troll armpit sweat that causes such a nauseous response that enemies (non-trolls, non-goblins) often hurl up or pass out directly whenever the troll activates it with a prompt such as rage.

I've been thinking about your swimmeroon entity, i dont have any particular answers for you, but since all your raws are from the ground up, perfecting the entity first to working standards might help to complete the higher cognitive functioning of your creature and stop [CAN_LEARN] going beserk.

I suggest using the CORE and largely mandatory field requirements for values (given that your entity has none and its unfufilled on the actual creature itself, having no individual personality traits such as dwarves uniquely having greater propensity towards immoderation *greedyness*)

For what you may experience the general set of civ values cover a wide variety of general scenarios though thats nothing to say that you can't be more specfic or insert other values (such as the immoderation value from dwarves or elfish racial values) into it additively

Ethics however are unavoidable and totally mandatory, setting them to NOT_APPLICABLE basically turns off the function of the implication to have any meaning (such as kobolds having ethics for stealing, set to NOT_APPLICABLE)

Additionally, i also notice that your creatures do not a have a language format, having a format (besides writing your own/using a utility to create your own which might be difficult) will mean that you can't use grammar, using the dwarf default [TRANSLATION:DWARF] is recommended.

As always if you need any more guidance with your entity raws, having backup versions (because if you're doing it by scratch, having a backup is usually a good idea, usually as easy as extracting the download folder again to a different place as a fresh clean start) helps with comparison and DFWIKI entity tokens are invaluable

The entity definitely isn't the problem. [CAN_LEARN] causes the game to crash in arena mode, with both the Swimmeroons and another creature I concocted. Also, the entity works fine in the generated worlds, despite my not yet setting up ethics or values.
Also, they do have a language, and it is specified in the entity- [TRANSLATION:GLUG].
And I built the entity by reading through all of the entity tokens on the wiki.

I do plan on specifying the values and ethics just as soon as I solve the [CAN_LEARN] problem, but I really have no idea what it is. I'm concerned it may be a game issue and not anything I've done, but I don't see how that could be the case.

EDIT: I thought I'd move the Swimmeroons over to a different mod, to see if it was the specific download that was causing an issue, and they didn't crash the game.
However, I forgot to move the bp's over, so that might have something to do with it.

EDIT2: Right, this is also odd. I moved the BPs over, and they didn't crash the game. This suggests there's something wrong with the Swimmeroon download-y game bit, and not the creatures themselves.
Well, that or the lack of creatures. Not entirely sure. I'll re-download DF, move the swimmeroon stuff over and update ya.

EDIT3: Nope, still crashes. I'm still confused.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 06:23:48 pm by ThatZommy »

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #1930 on: July 11, 2016, 10:53:46 am »

So, I'm wondering - is it possible to actually have a really cold material that actually does do cold damage when it's splattered over a body part? I think it was answered before but tbh I could use some troubleshooting regarding the exact raws I use.
What I'm trying to get here is a material that will cause freezing damage both in a gaseous and liquid form - right now I'm simulating it with blisters and a lowered speed but of course it doesn't show the actual "his body part is frostbitten" in the description. Raws probably look a bit awkward since I fiddled with them a few seconds ago and didn't get the effect I wanted either.

Repseki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: July 11, 2016, 12:05:21 pm »

AFAIK materials in GAS form don't transfer temperature currently.

And the only way I've heard of getting a really cold material to actually do damage to a creature is by injecting it, but I've never tried it myself.

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: July 11, 2016, 12:11:13 pm »

So, I'm wondering - is it possible to actually have a really cold material that actually does do cold damage when it's splattered over a body part? I think it was answered before but tbh I could use some troubleshooting regarding the exact raws I use.
What I'm trying to get here is a material that will cause freezing damage both in a gaseous and liquid form - right now I'm simulating it with blisters and a lowered speed but of course it doesn't show the actual "his body part is frostbitten" in the description. Raws probably look a bit awkward since I fiddled with them a few seconds ago and didn't get the effect I wanted either.

It'd have to be in a sub zero temprature, or require a RAW re-write of all material property reactions with skin to cause damage to cold to kill with cold alone.

Using trailing vapour flow (a type of flow interaction attack) with that material is your best bet (trailing gas type needs to be inhaled mandatorily therefore reducing effectiveness from what i understand) cold does nothing to dwarves as they are already hardy and resistant, besides the fat which is actually meaningful because it is affected by temprature differences (turning into grease as a liquid state when set alight)

You might also want the vapour flow to drop pools of your material [TRAILING_ITEM_FLOW:item token], for both dramatic effect and practicality, in which creatures that are splattered with it, come into contact with the syndrome summarily if the vapour fails (think of it like frozen nitrogen, the cold vapour is one part but its the liquid that does the real damage)

The only notable creatures with complete cold immunity (and interestly enough particularly insulating fur) are yeti's wheras other creatures such as giant dragonflies shrivel up and die in sub zero temperatures, same for reptiles of all sizes, the sub-zero cold breaks and mangles their bodies and forced them to dissapear (i think thats new for the 64 bit material re-work, in that it destroys them, they have XbrokenX modifiers on their bodies shortly after dissapearing), other creatures only survive because of their skin/muscle i guess. From what i know, death by cold weather is instantaneous, like shock instead of realistic progressive frostburn.

EDIT - Interestingly enough, a giant dragon fly (dead bodies can be butchered in arena mode for reference with a) who died of cold had 17 full reserves of fat on them (dispelling notions about fat protection, my guess is the BP allocated materials of the skin)

AFAIK materials in GAS form don't transfer temperature currently.

And the only way I've heard of getting a really cold material to actually do damage to a creature is by injecting it, but I've never tried it myself.

I now believe that to not be true. Else dragon-fire and scorching hot fire tempratures/magma would not work properly for a lack of awareness of the heat of the tiles around them. To my best guess, skin doesn't have a cold damage property to make it 'break' or cause any kind of ill effect. Without meaning to confuse one thing with another, to my own understanding air and temperature are more or less static gases/variables in the world of DF.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 12:15:55 pm by FantasticDorf »

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #1933 on: July 11, 2016, 02:58:59 pm »

@FantasticDorf I'm gonna have to check your suggestions then - I know that gas materials do transmit heat properly (have a custom fire breath material for breath attacks that I don't want to scorch the ground) and it melts body parts of various creatures - I guess I'll have to do more messing around with the opposite.

kks

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: July 12, 2016, 11:13:34 am »

Hello,

I have a few questions/issues regarding entities, specifically postions defined in these, and wanted to share some observation I made. I modded the human entity to be playable, changed a few things like the values/reactions, and added some nobles/position.

Values and dreams (creating a great work of art, ...):
I removed the [VALUE:ALL:-30:30] and replaced it with the indiviudual values randomised, e.g.: [VALUE:LAW:20:50]. It works quite good, and I've observerd the dreams of the individuals seem to be based on the values it holds in high regard. For example, if a member values martial prowess really much, he is prone to dream of becoming a legendary warrior. Most of the members of most my curent civs don't have any dreams, though. I dn't think this is any new observation, but I wanted to share it nevertheless.

Possible metals at embarking:
I also suspect that if a civ hasn't the capability of steelmaking, like mine, and has no access to iron, it can bring bronze items in trade although it doesn't has access to tin. One of my testworlds I had a civ where I couldn't embark with iron items, I could buy bronze armour, but when I wanted to bring casserite with me I hadn't the option too. It only had access to gold, silver, bismuth and two ores of copper, I think. I deleted the world, so I can't confirm that, sadly. I know similar behavior is known for steel and dwarves without iron. I forgot to check what anvil I had, too.

Nobels:
As it is needed for a well playable civ, I copied the nobles from the dwarves and changed them. I changed the names of most of them and created some new positions. The worldgen positions like king,general, etc. were not much changed beside adding GENDER:MALE on a few of them and changing their names. I had no issues with theses, as far as I could see from legends.
I also created two new positions to replace the expedition leader and mayor. These also had the responsibities of the manager, bookkeeper, broker, hammerer, and sheriff/captain of the guard. As the entity is roman themed, I made set the number of these to 2 ([NUMBER:2]), and had them elected. I ran into two issues with them:
1) As I had read somewhere, it turned out that having both EXECUTION and LAW_ENFORCEMENT on the same position gives an error message when the noble tries to punish the "criminal" with a beating. It is cancelled a few times but eventually the beating has occured. However, you get spammed with errors. I moved that token to the milita commanders equivalent, and it seems to fit better, anyway. No problems since.
2) Having two of them and having them elected gives a few problem: Everytime the elections happen, one person is elected into both of the avaible positions. This would be only as annoying as an elected person is, if the position hadn't the GENDER:MALE token, too. It can happen, that, if you only have one male, you can't replace the position. This can have a severe impact of the game if you remove him from both positions, as you now have only one or none canidate left. He will then take that position all few seconds again, but he is now only replacing the first position, so it will probably happen until you have a second suitable canidate. I haven't waited that long. I removed the [ELECTED] token and took care to only embark with more than one male, so I avoided the problems, also I wondered if anybody has experience with higher numbers than 1 or suggestion how to handle these issues.
I have to say that the work done by these positions, such as trading works perfectly fine. The two humans divide the work between them, for example if a trader is requested and one of them is hauling goods, the other will head to the depot.

Also, I put [NUMBER:2] on the general and it seemed to work in legends mode. I put a SQUAD token on the baron and other nobles, but have still to wait how that will work out.

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance,
kks.

edit: Forgot to add the raws of the entity. Here they are:
Code: [Select]
[ENTITY:ROME] #Roman style, miltary and decorum focus
[SITE_CONTROLLABLE]
[ALL_MAIN_POPS_CONTROLLABLE]
[CREATURE:HUMAN]
[TRANSLATION:HUMAN]
[DIGGER:ITEM_WEAPON_PICK]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_AXE_BATTLE]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_SWORD_SHORT]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_SPEAR]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_CROSSBOW]
[AMMO:ITEM_AMMO_BOLTS]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_BOW]
[AMMO:ITEM_AMMO_ARROWS]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_AXE_TRAINING]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_SWORD_SHORT_TRAINING]
[WEAPON:ITEM_WEAPON_SPEAR_TRAINING]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_BREASTPLATE:COMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_MAIL_SHIRT:COMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_LEATHER:COMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_COAT:COMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_SHIRT:UNCOMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_CLOAK:COMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_TUNIC:COMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_TOGA:COMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_CAPE:COMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_VEST:UNCOMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_DRESS:UNCOMMON]
[ARMOR:ITEM_ARMOR_ROBE:COMMON]
[HELM:ITEM_HELM_HELM:COMMON]
[HELM:ITEM_HELM_CAP:COMMON]
[HELM:ITEM_HELM_HOOD:COMMON]
[HELM:ITEM_HELM_TURBAN:UNCOMMON]
[HELM:ITEM_HELM_MASK:RARE]
[HELM:ITEM_HELM_VEIL_HEAD:UNCOMMON]
[HELM:ITEM_HELM_VEIL_FACE:RARE]
[HELM:ITEM_HELM_SCARF_HEAD:UNCOMMON]
[GLOVES:ITEM_GLOVES_GAUNTLETS:COMMON]
[GLOVES:ITEM_GLOVES_GLOVES:COMMON]
[GLOVES:ITEM_GLOVES_MITTENS:COMMON]
[SHOES:ITEM_SHOES_SHOES:UNCOMMON]
[SHOES:ITEM_SHOES_BOOTS:UNCOMMON]
[SHOES:ITEM_SHOES_BOOTS_LOW:UNCOMMON]
[SHOES:ITEM_SHOES_SANDAL:COMMON]
[SHOES:ITEM_SHOES_CHAUSSE:UNCOMMON]
[SHOES:ITEM_SHOES_SOCKS:UNCOMMON]
[PANTS:ITEM_PANTS_PANTS:UNCOMMON]
[PANTS:ITEM_PANTS_GREAVES:COMMON]
[PANTS:ITEM_PANTS_LEGGINGS:UNCOMMON]
[PANTS:ITEM_PANTS_LOINCLOTH:UNCOMMON]
[PANTS:ITEM_PANTS_THONG:UNCOMMON]
[PANTS:ITEM_PANTS_SKIRT:COMMON]
[PANTS:ITEM_PANTS_SKIRT_SHORT:UNCOMMON]
[PANTS:ITEM_PANTS_SKIRT_LONG:COMMON]
[PANTS:ITEM_PANTS_BRAIES:UNCOMMON]
[SHIELD:ITEM_SHIELD_SHIELD]
[SHIELD:ITEM_SHIELD_BUCKLER]
[SIEGEAMMO:ITEM_SIEGEAMMO_BALLISTA]
[TRAPCOMP:ITEM_TRAPCOMP_GIANTAXEBLADE]
[TRAPCOMP:ITEM_TRAPCOMP_ENORMOUSCORKSCREW]
[TRAPCOMP:ITEM_TRAPCOMP_SPIKEDBALL]
[TRAPCOMP:ITEM_TRAPCOMP_LARGESERRATEDDISC]
[TRAPCOMP:ITEM_TRAPCOMP_MENACINGSPIKE]
[TOY:ITEM_TOY_PUZZLEBOX]
[TOY:ITEM_TOY_BOAT]
[TOY:ITEM_TOY_HAMMER]
[TOY:ITEM_TOY_AXE]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_CAULDRON]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_LADLE]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_BOWL]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_MORTAR]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_PESTLE]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_KNIFE_CARVING]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_KNIFE_BONING]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_KNIFE_SLICING]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_KNIFE_MEAT_CLEAVER]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_FORK_CARVING]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_NEST_BOX]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_JUG]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_LARGE_POT]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_HIVE]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_POUCH]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_MINECART]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_WHEELBARROW]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_STEPLADDER]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_SCROLL_ROLLERS]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_BOOK_BINDING]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_SCROLL]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_QUIRE]
[TOOL:ITEM_TOOL_BOOKCASE]
[CLOTHING]
[CURRENCY_BY_YEAR]
[CURRENCY:COPPER:1]
[CURRENCY:SILVER:5]
[CURRENCY:GOLD:15]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:WAR:NAME_WAR]
[SUBSELECT_SYMBOL:WAR:VIOLENT]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:BATTLE:NAME_BATTLE]
[SUBSELECT_SYMBOL:BATTLE:VIOLENT]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:SIEGE:NAME_SIEGE]
[SUBSELECT_SYMBOL:SIEGE:VIOLENT]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:ROAD:NAME_ROAD]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:TUNNEL:NAME_TUNNEL]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:BRIDGE:NAME_BRIDGE]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:WALL:NAME_WALL]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:TEMPLE:NAME_BUILDING_TEMPLE]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:LIBRARY:NAME_BUILDING_LIBRARY]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:SUBORDINATE]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:EVIL]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:NEGATIVE]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:UGLY]
[CULL_SYMBOL:ALL:NEGATOR]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:CIV:NAME_ENTITY_KINGDOM]
[SELECT_SYMBOL:SITE:NAME_ENTITY_TOWN_FOUNDER]
[RIVER_PRODUCTS]
[OCEAN_PRODUCTS]
[METAL_PREF]
[GEM_PREF]
[STONE_PREF]
[OUTDOOR_WOOD]
[OUTDOOR_FARMING]
[OUTDOOR_GARDENS]
[USE_ANIMAL_PRODUCTS]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC_PACK]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC_PULL]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC_MOUNT]
[COMMON_DOMESTIC_PET]
[USE_MISC_PROCESSED_WOOD_PRODUCTS]
[EQUIPMENT_IMPROVEMENTS]
[SPHERE_ALIGNMENT:WAR:512]
[ART_FACET_MODIFIER:FANCIFUL:640]
[ART_FACET_MODIFIER:OWN_RACE:512]
[FRIENDLY_COLOR:7:0:1]
[UNDEAD_CANDIDATE]
[DEFAULT_SITE_TYPE:CITY]
[LIKES_SITE:CITY]
[TOLERATES_SITE:CITY]
[TOLERATES_SITE:TREE_CITY]
[TOLERATES_SITE:CAVE_DETAILED]
[TOLERATES_SITE:DARK_FORTRESS]
[START_BIOME:ANY_GRASSLAND]
[START_BIOME:ANY_SAVANNA]
[START_BIOME:ANY_SHRUBLAND]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_WETLAND:1]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_DESERT:1]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_FOREST:2]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_OCEAN:12]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_LAKE:3]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_GRASSLAND:3]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_SAVANNA:2]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_SHRUBLAND:2]
[BIOME_SUPPORT:ANY_RIVER:4]
[MERCHANT_NOBILITY]
[DIPLOMAT_BODYGUARDS]
[MERCHANT_BODYGUARDS]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POPULATION:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_PRODUCTION:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_TRADE:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_POP_SIEGE:1]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_PROD_SIEGE:0]
[PROGRESS_TRIGGER_TRADE_SIEGE:0]
[ACTIVE_SEASON:SUMMER]
[SIEGER]
[MAX_STARTING_CIV_NUMBER:2]
[MAX_POP_NUMBER:10000]
[MAX_SITE_POP_NUMBER:120]
[RELIGION:PANTHEON]
[WANDERER]
[BEAST_HUNTER]
[SCOUT]
[MERCENARY]
[SET_SCHOLARS_ON_VALUES_AND_JOBS]
[PERMITTED_JOB:MINER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:CARPENTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BOWYER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:WOODCUTTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ENGRAVER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:MASON]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ANIMAL_CARETAKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ANIMAL_TRAINER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:HUNTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:TRAPPER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ANIMAL_DISSECTOR]
[PERMITTED_JOB:FURNACE_OPERATOR]
[PERMITTED_JOB:WEAPONSMITH]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ARMORER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BLACKSMITH]
[PERMITTED_JOB:METALCRAFTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:GEM_CUTTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:GEM_SETTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:WOODCRAFTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:STONECRAFTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:LEATHERWORKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BONE_CARVER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:WEAVER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:CLOTHIER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:GLASSMAKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:FISHERMAN]
[PERMITTED_JOB:FISH_DISSECTOR]
[PERMITTED_JOB:FISH_CLEANER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:CHEESE_MAKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:MILKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:SHEARER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:SPINNER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:GELDER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:COOK]
[PERMITTED_JOB:THRESHER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:MILLER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BUTCHER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:TANNER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:DYER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:PLANTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:HERBALIST]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BREWER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:SOAP_MAKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:POTASH_MAKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:LYE_MAKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:WOOD_BURNER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:MECHANIC]
[PERMITTED_JOB:SIEGE_ENGINEER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:SIEGE_OPERATOR]
[PERMITTED_JOB:PUMP_OPERATOR]
[PERMITTED_JOB:CLERK]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ADMINISTRATOR]
[PERMITTED_JOB:TRADER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:ARCHITECT]
[PERMITTED_JOB:DIAGNOSER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BONE_SETTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:SUTURER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:SURGEON]
[PERMITTED_JOB:GLAZER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:POTTER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:PRESSER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BEEKEEPER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:WAX_WORKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:PAPERMAKER]
[PERMITTED_JOB:BOOKBINDER]
[PERMITTED_BUILDING:SOAP_MAKER]
[PERMITTED_BUILDING:SCREW_PRESS]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:TAN_A_HIDE]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:RENDER_FAT]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_SOAP_FROM_TALLOW]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_SOAP_FROM_OIL]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_PEARLASH]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_PLASTER_POWDER]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_QUICKLIME]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_MILK_OF_LIME]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_PARCHMENT]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_SCROLL]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_QUIRE]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_SHEET_FROM_PLANT]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_SLURRY_FROM_PLANT]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:PRESS_PLANT_PAPER]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:BIND_BOOK]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MILL_SEEDS_NUTS_TO_PASTE]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_CLAY_JUG]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_CLAY_BRICKS]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_CLAY_STATUE]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_LARGE_CLAY_POT]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_CLAY_CRAFTS]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:GLAZE_JUG]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:GLAZE_STATUE]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:GLAZE_LARGE_POT]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:GLAZE_CRAFT]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:PRESS_OIL]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:PRESS_OIL_FRUIT]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_CLAY_HIVE]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:PRESS_HONEYCOMB]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_WAX_CRAFTS]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:BREW_DRINK_FROM_PLANT]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:BREW_DRINK_FROM_PLANT_GROWTH]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:MAKE_MEAD]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:PROCESS_PLANT_TO_BAG]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:BITUMINOUS_COAL_TO_COKE]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:LIGNITE_TO_COKE]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:BRASS_MAKING]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:BRASS_MAKING2]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:BRONZE_MAKING]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:BRONZE_MAKING2]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:ELECTRUM_MAKING]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:ELECTRUM_MAKING2]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:BILLON_MAKING]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:BILLON_MAKING2]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:PEWTER_LAY_MAKING]
[PERMITTED_REACTION:BLACK_BRONZE_MAKING]
[WORLD_CONSTRUCTION:WALL]
[WORLD_CONSTRUCTION:BRIDGE]
[WORLD_CONSTRUCTION:ROAD]
[ETHIC:KILL_ENTITY_MEMBER:JUSTIFIED_IF_GOOD_REASON]
[ETHIC:KILL_NEUTRAL:JUSTIFIED_IF_NO_REPERCUSSIONS]
[ETHIC:KILL_ENEMY:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:KILL_ANIMAL:REQUIRED]
[ETHIC:KILL_PLANT:REQUIRED]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_AS_EXAMPLE:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_FOR_INFORMATION:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_FOR_FUN:APPALLING]
[ETHIC:TORTURE_ANIMALS:SHUN]
[ETHIC:TREASON:PUNISH_CAPITAL]
[ETHIC:OATH_BREAKING:PUNISH_CAPITAL]
[ETHIC:LYING:PERSONAL_MATTER]
[ETHIC:VANDALISM:PUNISH_SERIOUS]
[ETHIC:TRESPASSING:PUNISH_SERIOUS]
[ETHIC:THEFT:PUNISH_SERIOUS]
[ETHIC:ASSAULT:PUNISH_SERIOUS]
[ETHIC:SLAVERY:REQUIRED]
[ETHIC:EAT_SAPIENT_OTHER:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:EAT_SAPIENT_KILL:UNTHINKABLE]
[ETHIC:MAKE_TROPHY_SAME_RACE:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:MAKE_TROPHY_SAPIENT:ACCEPTABLE]
[ETHIC:MAKE_TROPHY_ANIMAL:ACCEPTABLE]
[VALUE:LAW:20:50]
[VALUE:LOYALTY:10:30]
[VALUE:FAMILY:0:40]
[VALUE:FRIENDSHIP:-10:20]
[VALUE:POWER:20:50]
[VALUE:TRUTH:-20:20]
[VALUE:CUNNING:10:30]
[VALUE:ELOQUENCE:30:50]
[VALUE:FAIRNESS:-30:0]
[VALUE:DECORUM:35:50]
[VALUE:TRADITION:10:30]
[VALUE:ARTWORK:0:20]
[VALUE:COOPERATION:-10:20]
[VALUE:INDEPENDENCE:-30:10]
[VALUE:STOICISM:10:30]
[VALUE:KNOWLEDGE:-20:25]
[VALUE:INTROSPECTION:-10:20]
[VALUE:SELF_CONTROL:20:35]
[VALUE:TRANQUILITY:-20:10]
[VALUE:HARMONY:-20:10]
[VALUE:MERRIMENT:0:30]
[VALUE:CRAFTSMANSHIP:-20:10]
[VALUE:MARTIAL_PROWESS:20:50]
[VALUE:SKILL:0:30]
[VALUE:HARD_WORK:-10:20]
[VALUE:SACRIFICE:0:30]
[VALUE:COMPETITION:-10:20]
[VALUE:PERSEVERANCE:10:40]
[VALUE:LEISURE_TIME:0:30]
[VALUE:COMMERCE:-20:20]
[VALUE:ROMANCE:-20:20]
[VALUE:NATURE:-15:15]
[VALUE:PEACE:-40:20]
[WILL_ACCEPT_TRIBUTE]

For the LAND_HOLDER positions below (baron etc.) this sets up the different levels your fort needs to reach to attain them.  LAND_HOLDER_TRIGGER:<land holder number>:<population>:<wealth exported>:<created wealth>

[LAND_HOLDER_TRIGGER:1:20:10000:100000]
[LAND_HOLDER_TRIGGER:2:20:40000:400000]
[LAND_HOLDER_TRIGGER:3:20:90000:900000]
[POSITION:MONARCH]
[NAME_MALE:augustus:augusti]
[NAME_FEMALE:augusta:augustae]
[NUMBER:1]
[SPOUSE_MALE:augustus:augusti]
[SPOUSE_FEMALE:mulier maxima:mulieres maximae]
[SUCCESSION:BY_HEIR]
[RESPONSIBILITY:LAW_MAKING]
[RESPONSIBILITY:RECEIVE_DIPLOMATS]