Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Roll to ADVENTURE  (Read 6967 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to ADVENTURE
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2012, 12:50:22 am »

grab Urist mcFailroper and start bashing his head against the bars till someone gives me my axe back

is it just me or did he forget he was in the cell with me during his pitiful attempt at torture?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:47:26 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2012, 12:51:49 am »

"Alas, I'm quite poor right now. Do you have anything that would be cheaper?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2012, 02:38:14 am »

Order a beer and start listening to the chitchat for rumours.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2012, 07:45:06 am »

after seing a magic smithy i talk to the one that wanted a axe lets pool money and get a axe(then start a bar fight to do badass wepeon swaping while killing)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2012, 11:19:27 am »

"Aww. D'ya have anything I could do to r'duce the price a wee bit? Like 90%?" Tavish said.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2012, 05:03:09 pm »

after seing a magic smithy i talk to the one that wanted a axe lets pool money and get a axe(then start a bar fight to do badass wepeon swaping while killing)
Moocow blinked at the newcomer.

"I'm not going to use an axe to murder people in a barfight to take their stuff," he said, perplexed.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2012, 05:26:10 pm »

oh lets just get an axe then go hunt some bandits then
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2012, 11:29:30 pm »

Um...sorry, I was away from my computer for a week or so, so I can't really keep up with everything that's going on. 

NRDL is out of the game. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]