Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Roll to ADVENTURE  (Read 6974 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to ADVENTURE
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2012, 10:02:04 am »

Tavish locked eyes with him then said with a menacing growl "Do ya want me to prove it? OR would you rather keep yer bones inside yer body?".

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2012, 02:38:33 pm »

find a smith and buy some metal bars as well as ask to use his forge to make a twohanded battle axe  :D
take 2

Sorry.

[2+1] They look frightened, but they don't back away. Fortunately, no-one else challenges you.

[4] Yum Yum Yum! [1] You search for a shop, but run slither? right into the creepy looking men. They growl and draw their weapons. "Bumping into us is the last mistake you'll ever make." One hisses.

You buy them and [3] find someone dressed as a smithy. However, you couldn't find an actual smithy building.

You [1] can't find a smithy. However, you do find an octopus getting beat up by some thugs. One spots you and shouts: "Oi! We have his friend here! He might try to rescue him!" You have no-idea where they got the friend part from.

[4] You take the axe of awesome and run like all hell is chasing you! But you spot some security guards chasing you...

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2012, 02:56:15 pm »

Perform a seductive dance until they attack, then dodge out the way, strangle one in the face, leap over them, and flee to the nearest officer of the law!

Although it occurs to me I could strangle several at once?

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2012, 02:57:59 pm »

Although it occurs to me I could strangle several at once?
But you have to wear your dancing rings in your other six hands!

Combat sequence!
Initiative:
[6-2=4] [1] [1] [5]
You perform a seductive dance, and they stop.
"Hang on, why are w' even fightin' this chick?"
"Yeah, head on your way, and we 'ill leave ya alone."
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 03:02:29 pm by borno »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2012, 03:06:54 pm »

Damn dancing rings!

Leave and search for an adventurer's guild. Enquire about quests.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2012, 03:57:59 pm »

Ask smith-dressed person if they can direct me to a smithy!

Spoiler: Moocow (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2012, 04:10:48 pm »

"Now then, I bid ye gentlemen farewell." Tavish says, giving them one last glare as he walks to the smith.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2012, 09:41:30 pm »

use super lumberjack survival powers to lose the guards in the woods

then look for woods based loots

Spoiler: Greypatch (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 09:44:54 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2012, 12:18:01 am »

You [3] find an adventurer's guild, but it is kind of run-of-the-mill and shabby.

[6] "I can do more than that! I am a MAGIC smithy. I can conjure up anything you want on the spot!

[6] You walk a bit and find a MAGIC smithy. You can tell by the way that he just conjured up a weapon for another guy.

[1-1=0] You trip up, and the guards are on you in moments. "Lets have some fun with him, boys." Someone hits you in the side of your head with a 7-foot pole, and you black out instantly.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2012, 12:21:49 am »

Wake up, grab axe, run faster
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2012, 12:33:23 am »

[1] When you wake up you find yourself strapped to a chair, completely naked. You try to look up but your whole body hurts. "Woke up, I see? Not for long!"
You feel as if red hot pokers have been embedded in your skin, twisted around, then pulled out violently. You scream in pain. It happens again, and again, and again, until you can take no more. You quickly black out again.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2012, 12:34:06 am »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2012, 12:38:53 am »

"Oooooh, can you conjure me an axe? And how much would it cost?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2012, 12:40:06 am »

"S'cuse me Mr. Smith -hic- could ye make me some boots that make me run faster and shapeshift?" Tavish mumbled after he stumbled into the shop.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2012, 12:47:59 am »

[6] You wake up again. "You know I can do this all day?" You cut him off by straining against your bonds. "What? You think you can get out of those? No chance!" You quickly prove him wrong, however, by pushing all the way out! "Wha-What is this madness?! The company said..." [2] You can't find your axe or clothes anywhere, however. Suddenly you realise you are not in the forest any more, but a building. You look around confusedly. How long have you been knocked out for? You cannot tell. Someone laughs behind you. "Ha! You may of escaped your bonds, but there is no-way to escape the building! It is the prison cells, therefore it has maximum security! Hahahaha!"

"Of course I can! Only for the low low price of =200=!"

"I sure can!Only for the low low price of =1000=!"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5