Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: The Aftermath | Turn 2  (Read 8529 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: The Aftermath
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2012, 06:40:18 pm »

My actions are the same as before

Action 1: invest in espionage agency, spend 15 currency
Action 2: invest in counter espionage agency, spend 15 currency
Action 3: invest in economy, spend 40 currency
Action 4: invest in superior tanks, spend 30 currency

Total expenses: 15+15+40+30
Starting Currency: 100
Income: +15
End total: 15

(I personelly think that Australia should be held until Gamerlord has a chance to reply, i'm west australian and its 7:30, meaning he would probably still be asleep, just a request)
Game hasn't started yet.

What do I have to change in the U.K.?
Too plain, spice it up a bit with some interesting fluff that isn't what the U.K. normally was like. Also, just noticed the Communist Italy sheet, I'll add it to the map now.
((Just about where should I diverge from actual history?))

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2012, 06:42:58 pm »

My actions are the same as before

Action 1: invest in espionage agency, spend 15 currency
Action 2: invest in counter espionage agency, spend 15 currency
Action 3: invest in economy, spend 40 currency
Action 4: invest in superior tanks, spend 30 currency

Total expenses: 15+15+40+30
Starting Currency: 100
End total: 15

(I personelly think that Australia should be held until Gamerlord has a chance to reply, i'm west australian and its 7:30, meaning he would probably still be asleep, just a request)
Game hasn't started yet.

What do I have to change in the U.K.?
Too plain, spice it up a bit with some interesting fluff that isn't what the U.K. normally was like. Also, just noticed the Communist Italy sheet, I'll add it to the map now.
((Just about where should I diverge from actual history?))
It's entirely up to you really, preferably a somewhat recent timeline. 50 years would be the preferable maximum diverge in history, but hey if you have a good idea feel free to go wherever with it.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2012, 06:49:58 pm »

Awww you took out syria, lebanon and Iraq as well, but i suppose your the boss, i'll go with what I've got
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2012, 06:50:50 pm »

Awww you took out syria, lebanon and Iraq as well, but i suppose your the boss, i'll go with what I've got
Sorry, but compared to other nations with Syria, Labanon and Iraq you were pretty big.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2012, 06:52:18 pm »

Hey your in charge, and i suppose you're right, my nation is pretty big

Gotta go now, wont be able to come back to this for bout 8-9 hours
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 06:55:32 pm by Deny »
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2012, 07:08:34 pm »

((Can you take another look, I edited it.))

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2012, 07:09:52 pm »

((Can you take another look, I edited it.))
Sure, that works. I'll keep in mind that Ireland is considered to be held by insurgents in case I decide to do something with it.
Welcome to Reality.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2012, 03:15:02 pm »

Still need at least one more player to start the game. The following countries are currently in; United Kingdoms, European Union, S.U.S.A., The Communist Republic of Italy, the African Concordance, and the Arabian Empire.
Welcome to Reality.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2012, 03:16:05 pm »

Still need at least one more player to start the game. The following countries are currently in; United Kingdoms, European Union, S.U.S.A., The Communist Republic of Italy, the African Concordance, and the Arabian Empire.
Ahem European Confederacy. ahem

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2012, 03:31:06 pm »

Ahem European Confederacy. ahem
Oh of course, I knew that. Now let me just go edit the map for no reason at all, not because I messed up your nation name.
Welcome to Reality.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2012, 06:25:21 pm »

I count six players, wasn't the limit 6-8?
I can find someone who might be interested if you want but they're more of an RPG kind of person
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 06:27:45 pm by Deny »
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2012, 06:30:40 pm »

I count six players, wasn't the limit 6-8?
I can find someone who might be interested if you want but they're more of an RPG kind of person
I'm apparently also terrible at counting. But yeah we could start, although I'd prefer the maximum. If your friend is interested to play he can play.
Welcome to Reality.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2012, 06:50:03 pm »

I'll post my first turn in the meantime.

"The Communist Collective Republic of Italy has overthrown the shackles of the despotic nationalists. Let us no longer be constrained by their harshness, for Italy is not ruled by the rich or the mighty, but by every citizen! Italia will work hard to regain her golden age dating back to the Renaissance. However, being Communists will come with new problems as well as benefits. But never fear, for if you young men want to live your lives in glory, you know that you will show your dedication to the motherland by joining the national army! Live long comrades, and glory to Italia!"

Actions:

1. Begin reviving the economy through reform and general boosting. (50 currency)
2. Build counter-espionage center. (20 currency)
3. Invest in Industrial Research, to boost income through things like more efficient factories. (30 Currency.)
4. Hold military recruitment.

Economic Spendings: 100 - 50 - 20 - 30 = 0
End Currency: 15

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2012, 08:41:19 pm »

Hm, since it seems we aren't getting any new player's I'll write up the first turn now. I'll still accept late-comers though, they'll just not be exactly on par with everyone else when they join.
Welcome to Reality.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2012, 10:05:08 pm »

Turn 1
The Beginning of the Aftermath

Spoiler: Map of the World (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Global Enquiry (click to show/hide)
-------------------------------------------

Spoiler: S.U.S.A. (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Arabian Empire (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: United Kingdoms (click to show/hide)

Link to OOC/Roleplaying Thread

Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6