No
- 1 (3.6%)
It was fun for a long time but towards the end it just started to drag
- 6 (21.4%)
I wish I could have joined in.
- 17 (60.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 306

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall, continued... FULL DISCLOSURE  (Read 262989 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall, continued...
« Reply #4170 on: October 04, 2012, 08:36:22 pm »

[ I'm tempted to bring in Corvus or something else. Maybe tomorrow after i'm done school for the week.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4171 on: October 05, 2012, 04:35:22 am »

Oliolli chewed the piece of cat meat he had picked up from the stockpiles as he walked towards the forest. He knew it was dark, and that the bogeymen would be out, but that was one of the reasons he was out here: no one else would be. Well, very few others anyway, he thought as he noticed Roead chasing one of the cakcling beasts and wielding a flaming pitchfork in the distance. As he reached the treeline, he sat down and faced the fortress. It felt good to put some distance between him and anything friendly. Kept the senses sharp, with nothing but bogeymen and the spies nearby. Shortly ater he finished the piece of meat, he heard a familiar cackling, stood up and drew his sword.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4172 on: October 05, 2012, 12:19:30 pm »

[Well, I've been very busy with... things.  Important things.  Things that need no elaboration, but can be assumed to have been sufficiently manly.]

[I could do with a little recap of what happened during my extended hiatus.  Something about a party, and weird finding himself in yet another uncomfortable situation?  I assume it hasn't actually been that long in-story, but I need a refresher on where everyone is.]
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: October 05, 2012, 01:55:31 pm »

[Pretty much everyone has been on hiatus for the past month, so don't feel too bad.]

[As for recap, there isn't much to recap. I've just been making bulk filler, and drawing some plot hooks together. Essentially, the party is over getting back inside the fortress and having booze again. Weird took the opportunity of the herbalist gathering work to hunt down some culinary spices from the elf tower, given their extensive gardens. Got conned into a lovecraftian type arrangement in order to get them, involving horrible mutant rats. Recently got back from that little extermination quest, and cooked some delicious food for the party-- already in progress. Arrives at party, and get subjected to "dwarven wenching".]

[I left the party scene open for fun, because a group of drunken dwarves tossing each other into the air while carousng roudily is sure to be rife with unintended humor.]

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4174 on: October 05, 2012, 06:12:04 pm »

Just finished a 12-hour Doctor Who -marathon (first time I watched the series as well). I can finally read the dalek's lines with the proper voice...

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4175 on: October 05, 2012, 07:10:13 pm »

"Oh shit, we're sorry, alright!? We didn't know you wasn't a mortal!" The skinless, three-eyed little creature tried to crawl away on it's broken limbs.

Roead advanced with the rusty, flaming, oil-soaked pitch-fork, twirling it contemplatively. "I suppose I could reconsider..."

The night creature seemed to perk up. "Really?"

"Well, I guess I'm being unreasonable here, ain't I? After all, not sure if you buggers have even got an arsehole." He took a step closer, pitchfork forward. "Guess I'll have to find it..."

Perhaps Jerry had been mistaken. He couldn't remembered what, how much, or even whether he drank, so trying sips first might have been better. The others had been so friendly though, and it tasted good, so that was as far as the sober Jerry's mind planned ahead. After 2 large mugs of sewer brew, this Jerry decided that any amount would be good.

Perhaps this is why he stumbled backwards into Rikod.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: October 06, 2012, 06:29:49 pm »

[Pretty much everyone has been on hiatus for the past month, so don't feel too bad.]

Only reason I have been on Hiatus in this thread is due to lack of characters to use.  (unless it has been 14 hours, or when someone wakes the soldier up)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4177 on: October 06, 2012, 06:32:55 pm »

[I think they'd wake him to either guard the party, or to just let him have a bit of free time, right?]
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4178 on: October 06, 2012, 06:35:12 pm »

You can safely assume it's been plenty of time.

My excuse is lack of interest in doing anything. I just don't feel like actually writing anything. I also forgot what the hell I was up to...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4179 on: October 06, 2012, 06:40:57 pm »

My excuse is lack of interest in doing anything. I just don't feel like actually writing anything. I also forgot what the hell I was up to...

You were down in the panic bunker.  And no, I cannot safely assume that it has been plenty of time, due to wierd returning before sunset, roughly an hour after the soldier went to sleep.  Do you know how long it would take for him to recover from nearly 36 hours awake?
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4180 on: October 06, 2012, 06:44:58 pm »

If he's like me, about 4. :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4181 on: October 06, 2012, 06:52:57 pm »

I'd say that he is more along the lines of 9-14 hours.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4182 on: October 06, 2012, 09:23:48 pm »

I'd say that he is more along the lines of 9-14 hours.
If he's a trained soldier, I'd say 4-5

You were down in the panic bunker.

Actually, Eric was directing recovery efforts.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4183 on: October 06, 2012, 10:23:30 pm »

[No, he's right. I skimped on work to run down to the bunker after making safe passage.]
I make Spellcrafts!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: October 06, 2012, 10:52:15 pm »

Just finished a 12-hour Doctor Who -marathon (first time I watched the series as well). I can finally read the dalek's lines with the proper voice...
Oh, just read that. Hahaha, tons of fun. "I think we can handle one tin robot" indeed XD
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 ... 306