No
- 1 (3.6%)
It was fun for a long time but towards the end it just started to drag
- 6 (21.4%)
I wish I could have joined in.
- 17 (60.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 306

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall, continued... FULL DISCLOSURE  (Read 263031 times)

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall, continued...
« Reply #3960 on: August 19, 2012, 10:09:46 pm »

[So, uh...  What're we waiting on?  Who still has a secret to share?]
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3961 on: August 20, 2012, 08:11:42 am »

[Well, i still believe theres the matter of the forumites Reviewing the newcomers, i.e Corvus & the merfolk. ]
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3962 on: August 20, 2012, 02:39:17 pm »

Oliolli stood in the corner, silently watching the meeting. As Roead settled down and silence fell over the forumites, he turned his gaze to the group waiting in the other corner.
"What about those guys then?"
"An odd bunch. They'll fit right in!"

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3963 on: August 20, 2012, 09:12:55 pm »

[Well, I'm done my turn in Battlefailed IV, so now it's time to move things along.]

There was a long, uncomfortable silence.  Gizogin broke it.  "Well, if no-one else has anything to say, I do have duties to attend to.  If you'll excuse me."  He got up to leave, before turning around again, taken by a thought.  "Actually, Hugo, you can't breathe fire yet, can you?"

"No, I can't," the dragon answered.

"I think I might be able to help you with that.  Drop by the hospital later, and I'll see if I can't give you a hand."  With that, he left the room, stepping over the still-writhing Eric.

Back at the hospital, a small vial sat, long forgotten.  Inside was a fine dusting of white powder.  The vial gave a tiny squeak.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:43:48 pm by Gizogin »
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3964 on: August 20, 2012, 10:56:40 pm »

[Absolutely swamped with AP work right now. Might not get to this 'til tomorrow. Anyway, don't see why the migrants would walk right in on our meeting and wait in the corner. Eric and Wierd will probably handle them. I'll probably be watching them.]
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3965 on: August 20, 2012, 11:11:22 pm »

[It was a private meeting. They weren't invited. Good way to get a dozen boots up their asses, considering how nervous everyone's been. :P]

[I've been worrying more about school than anything else right now.]
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3966 on: August 20, 2012, 11:42:59 pm »

[Ugh, school. 3 AP classes worth of work AND I've got to get my State ID from the DMV tomorrow. I had time on my hands, but nothing to post. Now I have updates to post, but no time. Maybe I'll get lucky and catch a break tomorrow, though.]

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3967 on: August 21, 2012, 01:27:48 am »

[Solution: Bring a portable device, like a phone with you, and post while you wait in line at the DMV.  If it is anything like the DMV in my area, you will be waiting at LEAST an hour. Everyone that speaks Spanish as their primary language will get preemptive service, and finally, after your feet start to ache, you will get called by the cranky fat lady in the small floral print blouse, excessive perfume, and really big hair. You know, the one who is clearly a chain smoker from the lingering smell of GPC menthol light 100s. That stereotype is so common that I sometimes wonder if it is actively selected for by the DMV.]
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 01:33:35 am by wierd »

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3968 on: August 21, 2012, 03:16:53 am »

[I might have to take a little rest from this, as I've got uni classes, Watchedgleam and Spearbreakers. Wierd, or anyone else, would you be able to take over Reudh and Kenozi for a few weeks?]

[Also, anyone can use Othob as a kinda comic relief character I think. Til next we meet, fellow RPers.]

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3969 on: August 21, 2012, 07:38:33 am »

The group in the corner being Corvus & the merfolk. The other migrants haven't arrived yet, really. Just that in-story by tomorrow they'll be there.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3970 on: August 21, 2012, 08:39:22 pm »

I hope he hasn't jumped thread, seeing as he just introduced these 3 strange characters. Haven't seen ORESOME on this thread for a while.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3971 on: August 21, 2012, 08:40:50 pm »

[Oh, I'm here, in fact, i just got back from a school dance.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3972 on: August 21, 2012, 09:02:33 pm »

[Um, is the hospital the hospital, or still just operating out of the tank?]

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3973 on: August 21, 2012, 10:22:07 pm »

[They were operating out of the tower interior, I presumed. Only decent interior space available. The actual hospital is not available just yet. Made a run for the stockpiles.]
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3974 on: August 21, 2012, 11:05:29 pm »

[Basically what Eric said.  There's an outdoor portion to it as well, which is where the tank is kept.  I believe the actual, original hospital was pretty far down in the fortress.  At least, I'd always thought of it that way.]
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 306