Poll

Not at the moment

one
- 0 (0%)
two
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Life quest  (Read 3380 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
Re: Life quest
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2012, 02:12:10 am »

Spoiler: Also off topic... (click to show/hide)
((I've no real experience with mods of Oblivion, but if you're looking for free games I recommend DF (obviously), Stranded 2, Cataclysm, and Elona. They are good if you are in to maddened sandbox mode, island survival, the masochist's zombie survival experience, and plain, mind-bending weirdness respectively. All of these things can describe DF, but are more refined in the other three.))

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2012, 07:04:02 am »

Poll added, geeze its long...
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2012, 09:02:32 pm »

Also should probably say luck and fate for the effect stuff is the same.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2012, 08:01:31 am »

Alright the Sign of the Demon, Fear and Regeneration spell, Personality down, is your sign.

Now what is your Race and gender?

Same as before, trust me we'll have more fun if you pick something that is not random as all can be.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2012, 09:07:02 am »

Male, and elf. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2012, 11:11:22 pm »

What races are available?

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2012, 11:29:41 pm »

Kaji er, I meant cat-person (yeah, totally). For the night vision.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2012, 11:37:04 pm »

slime??, living metal?? salt blob?? gient spider?? magma bear??
random things to be
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2012, 11:41:12 pm »

Male Human
It's FEF, not FEOF

ComradeGafarov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2012, 11:47:52 pm »

We shall be a MANLY DEMON (or half-demon) of some sort.
It just seems fitting, given our sign.
Failing that, a DAMN DIRTY ELF.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2012, 11:58:37 pm »

You are a MALE ARMORED BEAR of the forest. Your civilization has lived several thousands of years before humans, but has been driven into the forests by their progress. The armored bears are master smiths, and they believe that their very soul resides in their armor. They are generally peaceful towards humans and most other races, but are not afraid or incapable of killing.

(Bonus points if you know where the idea is from!)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2012, 12:21:29 am »

The land of Alethiometers (sp?) and adventuring little girls.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2012, 12:36:43 am »

The land of Alethiometers (sp?) and adventuring little girls.

You have received one bonus point!

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2012, 02:06:27 am »

No stupid references, your going to be a human male, I've been trying to draw the following choice but my drawing skills, if you've never noticed before, are total shit.
I keep trying to draw what I want and get something else.

choice one; everything is fine, your mother holds you in her arms, your father smiles at you with his big mustached face, everything is happy.

choice two; OMG your mother is leaving you in a dark alley, alone, your probably fucked, scratch that theres monsters coming to you, your definetly fucked.

choice three; the man who is your father holds you, you mother has died in child birth, he doesnt seem to worried about it, he's just glad you didnt.

choice four; the wizard finishes his work and hands you to your parents, who beg of him, he just brushes off them and leaves, you parents seem very worried for some reason.

choice 5; You lay on a rock, unorganised masses of tenticles, glowing eyes, and penatrating thaughts looks over you with what could be curiosity.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2012, 12:06:24 pm »

Ooh, choice five, definitely.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5