Poll

Not at the moment

one
- 0 (0%)
two
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Life quest  (Read 3373 times)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Life quest
« on: May 16, 2012, 04:07:24 am »

Every age has heros and villains, every world is rift with conflict, and powerful forces shape it all...
You are born to such. Life, magic, power, fate, all come into place at certain times, now is the time of your birth, what is the sign of your coming?

You can make a sign, pick something out of the air, name off some fantacy creature, or force me to make some signs... lazy author doesnt want to do that, no.

This is just the first part of character creation, and is hopefully going to go through the life of such until...yeah, bitch is going to die.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: Life quest
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 04:11:34 am »

How about a Kraken?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 04:20:59 am »

How about a Kraken?

+1

Make it sentient.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 04:25:45 am »

Kraken ftw gets my vote
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 04:39:25 am »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 04:43:43 am »

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 04:49:56 am »

How about a Kraken?

+1

Make it sentient.

And purple.

+1 to the purple.

And affectionate. With all those tentacles it must really like hugging and cuddling.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 05:16:10 am »

How about a Kraken?

+1

Make it sentient.

And purple.

+1 to the purple.

And affectionate. With all those tentacles it must really like hugging and cuddling.

And holding things in its slimy grip.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 05:25:13 am »

Thats right, this is the sign of the Kraken, granting you untold prowess in water magic, while destroying your strenght and endurance, and gives you the ability to waterbreath once a day for 5 minutes and talk to marine life at will; if this truely is your sign...because author says there are plenty more.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 05:30:52 am »

Hmm....it appears I've completely misinterpreted the object of this game

*Looks back at OP *

Oh...so it's Like the start of Elder Scrolls: Oblivion ( have you played that ?).
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 05:41:31 am »

Trust me we'll get to race/species in a while, and yes, in fact its sitting on my desk (check the spoiler for more on that), expected some misreading, and I'd say your near the mark.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 05:40:33 pm »

What? is it my breath? Do you people really not like me anymore? Are you all off playing Deiblo? Is it the signs? Do you not like signs? Did the elderscrolls put you off signs? Is it you just dont feel like playing one of my games with my history of losing intrest in the middle of things?

Please I want to know.

ComradeGafarov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012, 05:43:29 pm »

I say we go for a LEVIATHAN.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 05:43:35 pm »

How about a carp sign, or an elephant?

ComradeGafarov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2012, 05:46:45 pm »

I say no to the elephant.
I think most people here want an aquatic sign, like KRAKEN, or LEVIATHAN, or CARP.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5