Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Paint to Roll - Turn 7: Run from the ifrit!  (Read 13747 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Paint to Roll - Turn 4: A Magic Artifact.
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2012, 10:04:16 pm »

Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2012, 04:28:08 pm »

Your art is better than mine because it actually has character. Clearly, this must be fixed!

Everyone, please give a paragraph or so of backstory, motivations, and personality. Drawing interesting scenes will be easier if, say, a scholar stares in awe at a shelf full of ancient books, an archeologist bends over to examine wall engravings, while the former soldier steps protectively between his preoccupied companions and the glowing red eyes at the other end of the room. Otherwise I might as well be copy-pasting the PCs, which would just be boring and not a very useful learning experience. (This might have minor game play effects - Someone here for books of ancient lore would likely grab a book on an otherwise empty shelf and look through it if it appears perfectly safe, for example.)

Oh, and the artifact was supposed to be a cube with a single large piece of crystal sticking out of each side. Future scenes with small yet interesting stuff will have a zoomed in view.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2012, 04:54:04 pm »

Spoiler: Relictus (click to show/hide)

Done editing.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 09:32:09 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2012, 07:32:57 am »

I love these updates thus far.

On another note from Irony's picture: Relictus has ice cream?  :)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2012, 07:45:50 am »

I love these updates thus far.

On another note from Irony's picture: Relictus has ice cream?  :)
I also couldn't understand what exactly was that.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2012, 10:22:55 am »

Hrm, I've just read through this, and I must say, interested am I. Yet, I have no skill whatsoever at computer-generated art, and my hand-drawings are novice at best, and never very clean. So I guess I'll post to watch, for now. By the way, nice art everybody ;)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2012, 02:06:37 pm »

Come on, Talarion, you just have to make a shitty paint picture like i did :D BTW, i am quite busy today, so tomorrow i will have that written.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2012, 06:59:48 pm »

((Yeah, there's no minimal skill level. That'd be hypocritical, and creative interpretations add excitement when I can't figure out what's going on.

Is anyone else going to do anything while IronyOwl spends an hour studying funny cyan squiggles?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2012, 07:03:11 pm »

((I don't think so. I'm absorbed in another project at the moment and Relictus would wait for him while examining the room itself because walking around alone is stupid.))
>Yes?

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2012, 03:00:56 am »

((Same as relictus, i'll wait. Let the guy have fun.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2012, 09:19:50 am »

((Edited Relictus' background and corrected some mistakes. Also, I loved the way IronyOwl The Demon runs. A pro runner indeed.))
>Yes?

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2012, 04:14:51 pm »

Someone said there were still slots open here?

Spoiler: Race (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: skills (click to show/hide)
Edit: Tweaked my portrait a bit
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 05:00:20 am by Virex »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2012, 04:16:39 pm »

Hoho, interesting.

This also reminds me that I need to get that paragraph.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2012, 04:41:58 pm »

An ifrit pyromancer/alchemist? I guess it works, but, since there was no magic in the world for six centuries, he'd be trapped in a lamp until the other PCs are railroaded into finding him.

To keep you balanced with everyone else, you still start with five mundane items, and I have no clue what the yellow crescent is supposed to be.

Virex

• Bay Watcher
  • Subjects interest attracted. Annalyses pending...
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2012, 04:44:28 pm »

Just ceremonial headgear. I mean, I wouldn't want to appear before decent folks stark naked, now would I?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 04:49:55 pm by Virex »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13