Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: Paint to Roll - Turn 7: Run from the ifrit!  (Read 13759 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paint to Roll: Turn 1.
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2012, 08:57:32 pm »

((I thought I mentioned it somewhere, but please feel free to use text for PC vs PC conversations. I'll give a -1 for talking to NPCs with text, but might revoke that later if it becomes annoying.))
((Thanks, party interactions will be easy to manage now. I'll see if I can struggle a bit and cut Relictus' face from my drawing to create a smaller image.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2012, 10:19:48 pm »

((Awwww, but think of how funny trying to communicate through symbolism would have been! :P

Also I am really struggling between the smart thing and the funny thing to do in this situation. Really struggling.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2012, 10:22:59 pm »

((Awwww, but think of how funny trying to communicate through symbolism would have been! :P

Also I am really struggling between the smart thing and the funny thing to do in this situation. Really struggling.))
((I think my choice is also between a good one and the comic ones. Our characters should discuss the matter at hand, by the way. I'm getting that damn portrait done.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2012, 11:25:08 pm »

: So it begins. My first challenge lies before me, each path offering riches, yet each may deceive.

: So, you think I should hit on that hot elf over there or just go talk to the shady guy?
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2012, 11:59:58 pm »

: ...You may try to court that elf, but only if the matter of gender does not happen to be an obstacle for you. And if tradition is to be followed, shady men have an obscure tendency to share knowledge with strangers.
>Yes?

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2012, 02:25:13 am »

((IIRC Cacame had a hammer...))
((Also, making "Dwarven" accent is extremely difficult for me, as english is not my main language))
Diplomacy is not my thing, you should try better, Relictus. I would probbably end up lighting him on fire.
Also, we should move, we cannot stay here forever without drinking, and i have not enough gold to get enough booze...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:37:30 am by NightS »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2012, 05:27:20 pm »

((We still have to decide on our plan of action.))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2012, 05:45:47 pm »

: So, one for hitting on elves then talking to the shady one, one for talking to the shady one, and one for Relictus talking to the shady one.

: At least we've agreed upon the obvious. The question comes down to what the specifics should be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2012, 05:51:25 pm »

: I have the slight impression the gentleman will not be pleased if you were the one to question him. Unfortunately, daemons suffer from a problem of low conceit among most creatures above earth.
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2012, 05:52:09 pm »

: A problem I know all too well. Anyway I'm gonna go hit on that elf now, that'll probably work out.

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2012, 03:46:06 am »

: Well, i cannot help you with the elf, but maybe i can speak with him with Relictus...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2012, 05:39:17 am »

: Well, I suppose if it's absolutely vital that this tavern remain not on fire, we could all just speak to the man together.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2012, 01:36:46 pm »

((...The deadline ends today, some hours from now. I better get some time to work on the image.))
>Yes?

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2012, 01:46:43 pm »

((The action is we all speak with the shady guy together, right? Do we need to draw it too?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2012, 01:54:20 pm »

((The action is we all speak with the shady guy together, right? Do we need to draw it too?))
((It is an illustrated adventure, so I guess so. I have started to draw Relictus "questioning" the man. Quotation marks because I just have to draw a dialog blurb with an interrogation mark.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13