Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Paint to Roll - Turn 7: Run from the ifrit!  (Read 13727 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Paint to Roll - Turn 5: A Talking(?) Magic Artifact!
« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2012, 11:51:53 am »

"Tam perrock ish toy!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 19, 2012, 12:10:37 pm »

: My red friend, you surely having amusing tastes for things to cuddle with.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2012, 05:15:47 pm »

((Sorry for the delay! More soon, most likely.))

Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2012, 09:28:43 am »

((Anyone else? A turn solely for rolling to see if one PC succeeds at hugging another while everyone else idles isn't a sign of a healthy game, even if it is amusing.

I realized the ice cream was a dwarf, but found the thought too amusing to correct any misconceptions.

Have a map. You haven't explored that far north, but I see no reason to drag things out needlessly.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2012, 09:30:25 am »

((I'll post an image soon, I was absorbed in other things. Soon as in probably tonight.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2012, 10:32:15 am »

((Well, we had to finish the talking with the cube-golem-thingy, so i guess our next movemet will be going north?))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2012, 07:50:32 pm »

We probably should get moving.

That said, stuff!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paint to Roll - Turn 6.
« Reply #157 on: June 24, 2012, 08:37:59 pm »

((I don't really care enough at the moment to draw a curving hallway with doors. You're all at the crossroads north of the barracks. Further north is a large opening. To the east and west are gently inwardly curving hallways lined with doors, with several meters between each.

If you explore the rooms and are searching for anything in particular, please draw what you're hoping for. Because I'm not running ten updates of you searching rooms, you'll keep searching until you either run out of rooms or find something particularly noteworthy.

Yes, mini-golems count as possessions even if they're PCs.))

{6}

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Matost(NightS) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unclaimed Supplies (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Paint to Roll - Turn 6: Hugging rocks while crafting.
« Reply #158 on: June 24, 2012, 09:04:09 pm »

((I also know just what my action is...))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 24, 2012, 10:17:26 pm »

((I always feel guilty about submissions that don't include a body... but I of course skimp on drawing bodies wherever possible.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2012, 07:39:59 pm »

: I am going to search this way...I want to find something, preferably a weapon. With some luck, maybe a magical artifact glaive or half-blade.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 07:43:29 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 25, 2012, 07:47:14 pm »

: Or a ravenous flaming tri-ghoul with command over sorcerous lightning. Good luck!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 25, 2012, 07:49:25 pm »

: Thank you very much. We will still be near each other, so if anything happens, call for help.
>Yes?

DinosaurusRex_x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 01, 2012, 07:16:05 am »

*stabs this game back into activity*

*stab stab*
Play my picture adventure games: Roll to Dodge Mr T and You Are Douchebag!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 01, 2012, 07:24:48 am »

Kick it while it's down!
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13