Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Fight for Survival -- MOBA-inspired RTD  (Read 10857 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Fight for Survival -- MOBA-inspired RTD
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2012, 09:59:57 pm »

I was referring to myself. I gave myself a base of 30 rather than 40 attack damage :P so I'm outmatched right now

Sanjuro will watch for an opening, and start last hitting creeps, making sure to avoid any harass from enemy creeps/hero.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2012, 12:31:18 am »

Terranos will admire the scenery, standing right behind the melee creeps.

Then, when they appear muchly wounded, or if he is attacked by more than 2 creeps, he activates his Sweeping Blade and enters combat!

He only attacks the enemy hero when said hero is not behind the lines, or flanked by enemy creeps.

If possible, he greets the enemy hero while admiring the scenery.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2012, 12:40:21 am »

Hakuzo will admire all the fine meat in front of her. Soon she'll get the best parts!

Full attack. Last hit where possible, continue attacking even when not. Counterattack hero if attacked by hero, otherwise continue creep harvest.

Also respond to Terranos' greeting. "Hello! You look like you've got the best parts! Can't wait to harvest them!"

((Let's try being StupidTM for a bit and see where it gets us. Never liked that mechanic anyway. :3))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2012, 01:17:49 am »

((Heroic Stupidity!TM I approve!))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2012, 05:09:54 am »

Owk looked at all the flesh, wanting to devour all the little things.It wasn't exactly sure why it hadn't just devoured the big ones, but it just seemed wrong to do so.

It attentively stared at the big skinny one, watching and waiting. Last hit nearby creeps. If Death tries attacking Owk, engage. If Death tries to last hit a creep, deny* it!

*Is this allowed?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 03:51:38 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2012, 06:24:09 am »

/dance emote. Last hit as soon as I can. Do not draw ire of creeps or hero, although the latter probably won't do anything either. (Gentleman's Farming Agreement :P )

((Lich King still has 500 gold for whatever reason. Equalizing base weapon damage to a certain level would be a good idea as well...))
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2012, 07:35:00 am »

Attack from a distance, and whenever he tries to counter tower hug my tower.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2012, 06:01:04 am »

So. A week. This still going on?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2012, 05:15:21 am »

Well, my pace isn't exactly any faster, and nobody complains. Plus DbZ has two monstrous RtDs to update now. Space Wizard RtD just did update, so I think he'll be here rather soon.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2012, 05:35:15 am »

True, I guess.

What more do you need?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2012, 05:17:57 pm »

Sorry about the wait. Lack of interest, tons of annoyance from early college program, IB written assignment, it's draining my enthusiasm even though I want to update my RTD's.

Anyway, let's get started!

Turn Four
Sloooooowly

Terranos admired the scenery, peeking over the edge of the raised rock platform the battle was taking place on. Down below, he traced a web of vines hugging the cliff, leading down into some misty lake.

He looked ahead at the creeps lining up to pointlessly kill each other. He was supposed to help them. Right.

He tapped the rear end of his glaive against the ground. It started glowing a deep blue, illuminating the ground below him.

[3] Madaraki had approached the creep line and gotten one last hit, after losing the first one due to poor timing. She had wandered too close to his side, so Terranos took the opportunity to swipe at her, finishing a creep in the process.

*you can last hit up to 2-3 or maybe last-hit one and do a different action such as casting or attacking. For now.

--

[4] Mato rushed over to the edge of the creep line and began shooting. He/she made two last hits. [3] Meanwhile, Sanjuro carefully timed a single hit, teleporting behind his target! He is now within range of Mato's weapon fire!

--

Death threw rats at the creeps, hoping for a last hit. [6] He made one hit before Owk noticed this and, seeing that death could toss his rats from a distance, decided to take the time to deny his second last hit. Owk gained additional gold for the deny, adding to his two last hits.

*denying denies gold, but not xp.

Spoiler: Sheets 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sheets 2 (click to show/hide)

---------

Spoiler: Item Shop (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 07:52:25 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2012, 05:44:32 pm »

If you don't have any will to update, then don't. I'd understand.

Owk last hits nearby creeps and will try to dodge attacks from Death.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2012, 06:53:55 pm »

I was overloaded with some stuff at the time. Now that school's coming to a close, I'll have more time.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2012, 09:48:06 pm »

Press the assault! If the enemy hero retreats, retreat self behind allied creeps and continue hitting on them, switching to weaker targets when spotted!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2012, 09:49:34 pm »

Keep attacking creeps, counterattacking hero when there are no creeps to finish off.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7