Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 43

Author Topic: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue: Waking Up And Not)  (Read 72525 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue: Get Over Here)
« Reply #450 on: June 14, 2012, 09:33:01 pm »

((Eric's more useful in this battle if freed, and Gustavo's life isn't in immediate danger.))
((Actually, Caellath's right: Gus's life is still in immediate danger, as we don't know whether - and when - the plant will go back to sucking the lifeblood out of its victims. So yeah, I believe it best that you change the action to helping Gus out.))

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 16, 2012, 11:46:44 am »

Repeat the Acid Thing

((Sorry, my computer is failing. This is really just to placeholder action so everyone else can play until I can remedy the problem.))
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 16, 2012, 12:26:49 pm »

((Actually, Caellath's right: Gus's life is still in immediate danger, as we don't know whether - and when - the plant will go back to sucking the lifeblood out of its victims. So yeah, I believe it best that you change the action to helping Gus out.))
((Even Eric agrees with me.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 16, 2012, 12:28:11 pm »

((Even Eric agrees with me.))
((Yeah, save me.))

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 16, 2012, 12:59:44 pm »

((Alright, fine, but 0 HP isn't fatal, and I don't see much point in freeing up non-combat support instead of DPS.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 18, 2012, 02:17:14 am »

Once more, try to escape. Ask Rachel to drag any unconscious persons out of reach of the vines over the next few turns unless asked to do something else.

pretty please :D
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 18, 2012, 06:54:47 am »

pretty please :D
((This.))
"...Ummm. Rachel, could you please drag my companion who is almost dead away from the plant?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 18, 2012, 06:55:41 am »

((i shoulda read?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 24, 2012, 08:30:15 pm »

Prologue: Overdue

"Let's stop this now. Rachel, continue getting the teddy bear free."

Gus tries to do the necromantic sheath again, then escape.
[3+1-1-1] You fail to make much of a sheathe.

+2 Necromancy

[3] You shamble free of the vines.

Magically save the less useful necromancer.
[6] You grab him by the face and throw him to safety.

Rest and regenerate right this time :D, also if possible move or be moved further away from the vines.
You dream of your very bestest friends saving you by whoring themselves out to some scoundrel.

Man, your dreams are weird.

((What was the effect of that necrotic aura thingy I did? Does it last, or is it one-turn-only?))

Pry the vines off me and get the hell out of here.
[6] You bolt, immediately tripping over a vine and landing hard. You then sprint off again, tripping immediately again. You flop yourself to safety on the third try, successfully escaping the grasping vines with only minor injuries.

-1 HP

Rhedarios sighs. The rangers are now out of their line of sight. Instead of hoping they simply decided to escape, that fact only makes the quarter-breed worried. The situation was better when they could watch where the rangers were aiming their crossbows at. At least his ears have more space to move at the moment.
"...Ummm. Rachel, could you please drag my companion who is almost dead away from the plant?"

Once more, try to escape.
[3] You stagger free from the partially hacked vines, Rachel helping you get to safety.

Repeat the Acid Thing
[5-3+2] You successfully transmute some of the plant into acid, causing it to smoke and writhe. The damage seems limited to a certain set of the tendrils, but it's better than nothing.

+3 Transmutation

[1] You get a funny feeling, like some people you hate just got lost in a rainstorm.

With the threat over-ish, the good captain appears, still too far away to look like anything but a blur.

"The Imperials be gone!" he shouts over the sound of the pouring rain. "Have ye escaped tha plant enough ta keep moving?"

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue: Overdue)
« Reply #459 on: June 24, 2012, 08:35:00 pm »

Gustavo heads to the captain and tries to attack the base of the plant with necromantic energy.
"Well then, how are we doing?"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 08:58:08 pm by Spinal_Taper »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 24, 2012, 08:35:59 pm »

Everyone's now free of the plant, actually.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 24, 2012, 09:57:19 pm »

Rhedarios looks around for a moment, almost as if not believing he had finally escaped the plant. He fidgets a little in front of Rachel, ashamed of his own incompetence.
"...Thank you very much for your help, miss. Now, I think we should get going before the plant decides to get better all of a sudden, since it also seems our Imperial adversaries are nowhere to be seen."

Get Lamar's body and start to carry him, following the pirate.

Rhedarios also tries to summon a small amount of healing powers to cure a very minor wound on his (Lamar's) body.
(read that as: simple action without overblown ambition which has as objective training Healing with only the base -1 penalty)

"Even healing him may be a little tricky, judging from what I see."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 11:09:31 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 24, 2012, 10:02:56 pm »

Nonsense. Magical healing is always safe and effective. :D

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 24, 2012, 10:44:07 pm »

Rest and regenerate...again...  if i regain consciousness when we completely escape from the plant ill check everyone for broken thorn pieces to loot.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 25, 2012, 01:52:40 am »

Nonsense. Magical healing is always safe and effective. :D
Hey, Irony, lets hope that no-one pulls a nirur.

I mean, we all know how that goes.  ;D
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 43