Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 43

Author Topic: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue: Waking Up And Not)  (Read 72729 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue: "Diplomacy" and "Healing")
« Reply #285 on: May 17, 2012, 11:18:29 pm »

((May you guys post? I wanna see what happens next. I mean it, I am anxious. >.>))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 17, 2012, 11:21:35 pm »

((May you guys post? I wanna see what happens next. I mean it, I am anxious. >.>))

umm.. be unconscious i guess... try to prevent self from destablising maybe?
also can i please get +1 to fleshwarping on my enchanted iron mask?
as much as i value face protection and situational usefulness i really wanna make myself some new hands.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 11:28:06 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 17, 2012, 11:37:34 pm »

Gus stood, and said "People, why do you follow the emperor? What has he done for you, but made you kill your own people? Do you not believe that one of us could rule this land better?", attempting to disillusion them. ((Don't forget my bonuses you dashing rogue)))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 17, 2012, 11:53:12 pm »

((I say we should attempt defensive action, such as praying for a miracle to happen.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 18, 2012, 12:03:46 am »

((I say we should attempt defensive action, such as praying for a miracle to happen.))
((Nah. Just stop wasting time on that 'diplomacy' thingy and hit them with AoE attacks until they stop moving.
Hint: Nirur's Restoration can be used for debuff spells, and Draignean can turn the air itself into deadly neurotoxin.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 18, 2012, 12:07:16 am »

((Nah. Just stop wasting time on that 'diplomacy' thingy and hit them with AoE attacks until they stop moving.
Hint: Nirur's Restoration can be used for debuff spells, and Draignean can turn the air itself into deadly neurotoxin.))
((The system is dynamic, and the harder the spell and its distance from your current level of mastery, the worse becomes the negative modifier.))
>Yes?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 18, 2012, 12:12:00 am »

((The system is dynamic, and the harder the spell and its distance from your current level of mastery, the worse becomes the negative modifier.))
((Can it get bigger than a -4 we've got now?))

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 18, 2012, 12:12:41 am »

((Aye, hence the reason I attempted to transform the air into Nitrogen earlier. Other compounds would have been able to put her down faster, but they would have been a lot harder. N2 already composes ~70% of our atmosphere, and I still got a -2.))

((It can always get worse.))
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 18, 2012, 12:14:32 am »

((I am afraid yes. Trying to summon a necromantic demon while being an Apprentice Necromancer, for an instance. I believe it could even be summoned just to kill the mage.

On an unrelated note, all the actions are here, and not all of them may go terribly wrong! In fact, only a few of us will die in the next turn. Isn't that wonderful?))
>Yes?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 18, 2012, 12:15:53 am »

((I am afraid yes. Trying to summon a necromantic demon while being an Apprentice Necromancer, for an instance. I believe it could even be summoned just to kill the mage.

On an unrelated note, all the actions are here, and not all of them may go terribly wrong! In fact, only a few of us will die in the next turn. Isn't that wonderful?))

((I enjoy the fact that my action is one of the first so far that has the opportunity to go horribly wrong and start killing all of us.))
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 18, 2012, 12:17:49 am »

Turn will have to be delayed a bit as I properly organize social thingses. Sorry about that.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 18, 2012, 12:19:15 am »

((I enjoy the fact that my action is one of the first so far that has the opportunity to go horribly wrong and start killing all of us.))
((Oh yeah, I noticed that. If my diplomacy attempts fail, then you'll kill us all with thorny plants of death...Really? Just allow the knights to kill us, please. Please strikethrough that action and try prying off your splinter again. D:))
>Yes?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 18, 2012, 12:20:53 am »

((Oh yeah, I noticed that. If my diplomacy attempts fail, then you'll kill us all with thorny plants of death...Really? Just allow them to kill us, please. Please strikethrough that action and try prying off your splinter again. D:))

((Hey, if it succeeds as well as I hope then we won't have anything to worry about. If it doesn't... well, what is life without risks? Boring for waitlisters, that's what.))
---

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 18, 2012, 12:23:08 am »

((Hey, if it succeeds as well as I hope then we won't have anything to worry about. If it doesn't... well, what is life without risks? Boring for waitlisters, that's what.))
((Well, the main problem is the fact it emcompasses the whole team and that is complicated. If Grandpa Grumpy happened to be risking only his life it would be ok. Why don't you try the nitrogen trick again or healing yourself through resting in the mud as we get mauled? The people attacking us have a 14 DPT capacity >.> I am hoping for diplomacy. Again.))
>Yes?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 18, 2012, 12:27:12 am »

((Aye, hence the reason I attempted to transform the air into Nitrogen earlier. Other compounds would have been able to put her down faster, but they would have been a lot harder. N2 already composes ~70% of our atmosphere, and I still got a -2.))
((Then cast Mud-To-Stone on the mud that will cover these crossbowmen's faces next turn. You've already shown us that this spell has a mere -2 on it and can be done on multiple objects in a single turn.))
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 43