Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 43

Author Topic: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue: Waking Up And Not)  (Read 72654 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue: It's A... Thing)
« Reply #240 on: May 17, 2012, 05:52:41 pm »

((I assume I got a -2 to conversations with her.))
Oh, er, oops. Should really record your universal modifiers so I remember when you're trying something new.

Guess I should retcon it?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: May 17, 2012, 06:25:24 pm »

((I assume I got a -2 to conversations with her.))
Oh, er, oops. Should really record your universal modifiers so I remember when you're trying something new.

Guess I should retcon it?
((It's fine. But could you explain how my bonuses work in an in game situation? Like would I get a plus +4 to persuade? Also, last but not least, you're giving me the bonus for the glove when it needs it's partner glove.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: May 17, 2012, 07:27:44 pm »

By the gods an imperial patrol, thank the fates lads we can get some medical aid after our run in with those bandits.

attempt to pacify the feminine imperial by saying we were set upon by bandits and ask for medical aid, offer extremely burnt hands as "proof" of how much effort it took to drive them off

if this fails allow Spinal_Taper to try to make her switch sides never mind spinals doing it for me.

attempt to invent a fleshwarping spell equivalent to cure minor wounds instead.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:50:16 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue Begins)
« Reply #243 on: May 17, 2012, 07:28:36 pm »

He starts to nibble on one of his own long white-furred ears while checking the scrolls for data.
((Does he always idly chew his ears while reading?))

Should the talking shape turn hostile, prepare to create a magical disc of shielding to hover protectively in front of Lyonson.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: May 17, 2012, 07:29:41 pm »

((Thanks Nirur))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: May 17, 2012, 07:30:55 pm »

He starts to nibble on one of his own long white-furred ears while checking the scrolls for data.

Should the talking shape turn hostile, prepare to create a magical disc of shielding to hover protectively in front of Lyonson.
((Eww. He said that his ears are sensitive, and handling them like that is paramount to foreplay...))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: May 17, 2012, 07:34:14 pm »

((Only when he is anxious, since it helps him calm down if he nibbles their tip.
Now, being too enthusiastic with caresses is entirely different. It is a little like how tickling actually has varied results depending on the person who is tickling. Try do it to yourself and it does not happen.
I could also cite massages as an example: you can massage you own thighs and nothing happens. Get a very attractive person of the opposite sex to do it and watch what happens.
Also, emphasis on "being too enthusiastic" and the fact it is the opposite gender doing it.

Edit: Oh ewww Nirur Torir. You have serious problems.))
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:37:09 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: May 17, 2012, 07:43:39 pm »

((@spinal_taper actually do you wanna take my action of convincing her we were attacked and merely fleeing for our lives? you stand a much better chance of succeeding than i do.))
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:47:45 pm by Unholy_Pariah »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 17, 2012, 07:47:06 pm »

((@at spinal_taper actually do you wanna take my action of convincing her we were attacked and merely fleeing for our lives? you stand a much better chance of succeeding than i do.))
((I am not trying anything involving cuteness. Spinal has the best persuasion skills, so he should try it.

As for the part of helping you, my next action will be taking you out of harm's way if something happens. I still got my 20hp since I was not shanked.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: May 17, 2012, 07:47:57 pm »

((@at spinal_taper actually do you wanna take my action of convincing her we were attacked and merely fleeing for our lives? you stand a much better chance of succeeding than i do.))
((Sure))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 17, 2012, 08:07:08 pm »

((I wonder if our resident half-orc will strike a series of poses and say something in the lines of "Give up, puny fuzzy thing, for I am the absolute necromancer of Doom! Bow down and accept that I am too awesome for you to achieve victory through battle!"
Seriously, it looks like him.

Edit: Either that or he just snarls and sends a magical attack towards the fuzzy thing. Which is actually more likely.))
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:15:16 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 17, 2012, 08:31:40 pm »

((No, he'll trap the puny fuzzy thing in dried mud, tell everyone he's got dibs on her skull and then strike a series of poses. He only takes chances when he outmatches the other side. Or when he has a one-liner short enough to not really matter on the grand scale.))

If Fuzzball doesn't attack us outright, but also doesn't cease trying to arrest us by the time Gus and Rhedarios are finished with her: inconspicuously solidify the mud around her into a thick layer of earth, preventing her from moving or dodging in the future.

If she does attack us: de-animate her feet! Drain the physical power from Fuzzball's legs, slowing her down and crippling her ability to dodge.
"Surrender yourself, bitch!"
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:47:09 pm by HmH »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 17, 2012, 08:39:46 pm »

((I am not trying anything involving cuteness.))
What? Why not? It's worked great so far! :P

((It's fine. But could you explain how my bonuses work in an in game situation? Like would I get a plus +4 to persuade? Also, last but not least, you're giving me the bonus for the glove when it needs it's partner glove.))
You'd only get +3 as far as I can see- two for skill and one for racial aptitude. I'm not sure what exactly you mean by an in game situation; you mean like an example or just how they work when applying them, as opposed to skill gain or something?

The glove is listed as an item, but it's not granting you any current bonuses.

((Or when he has a one-liner short enough to not really matter on the grand scale.))
Now's probably a good time to mention that talking is more or less a free action. Diplomacy and such is not, but one-liners and the like qualify.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 17, 2012, 08:41:36 pm »

by the time Gus and Rhedarios are finished with her:
((Rhedarios is only going to ask her name. He already has someone to bother him, he does not want a plushie to think he is also a plushie.

Now we only wait for Draignean old man's action, in his infinite wisdom and grumpyness.))

((I am not trying anything involving cuteness.))
What? Why not? It's worked great so far! :P
((Define "worked".))

((No, he'll trap the puny fuzzy thing in dried mud, tell everyone he's got dibs on her skull and then strike a series of poses. He only takes chances when he outmatches the other side. Or when he has a one-liner short enough to not really matter on the grand scale.))
((I lol'd))
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:44:16 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 17, 2012, 08:44:34 pm »

((well while we wait for draignean, have you decided what my mask does irony? i dont mean to rush you or anything but im thinking if diplomacy fails im really gonna need the bonus))

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 43