Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 43

Author Topic: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue: Waking Up And Not)  (Read 72386 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue Begins)
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2012, 03:40:06 pm »

((...Can we search again or are we limited to one try per player?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2012, 03:43:30 pm »

((You may, though your partners might object to you trying to hog all the scrolls.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2012, 03:50:27 pm »

((Also, why did you screw one of my good rolls by throwing in aggressive creatures?))

Rhedarios throws the scroll he had just read on the table and stops nibbling on his own ear for a moment to sigh. No luck.
"I found reports on a barren field. It does not seem very nice to be fair, how about you?"

Rhedarios throws the scroll on the table to allow the other outcasts to read it and waits for the remaining results.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2012, 03:54:37 pm »

Gus looks into the bag, searching for a lord to serve or an area to start constructing. He would prefer an area which is easily defendable or easy to hide a tower within.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2012, 04:11:16 pm »

((Also, why did you screw one of my good rolls by throwing in aggressive creatures?))
You said to "check for" them, which I wasn't clear on the meaning behind. Since that was the same terminology you used for the things you did want, and there wasn't a "not" or "avoid" or similar in there, I decided to assume you were after aggressive tameables, not a region devoid of danger.

You can also generally be assumed to read the other scrolls, either once whoever it was is done with them or over their shoulders.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2012, 04:19:13 pm »

Things.
((Ok. No problem then, but would my charisma-thing help me not get eaten or tame the hellborn animals?))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2012, 04:22:09 pm »

Things.
((Ok. No problem then, but would my charisma-thing help me not get eaten or tame the hellborn animals?))
That's one of the things I need to address when I get back to the current issues- what do you mean cutebold scale, exactly?

In general, though, purely social abilities would only apply to directly social situations, not taming animals or the like. It could be possible to have an ability or modifier that extends into that, though.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2012, 04:42:15 pm »

That's one of the things I need to address when I get back to the current issues- what do you mean cutebold scale, exactly?
((The ability to get people to d'awww over you. This character is one of my non-twisted characters, so I am going for something different from most of them.))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2012, 05:40:23 pm »

~Current Issues~

Unholy_Pariah
to be honest i only wrote down enchantment because i thought it would be useful to be able to enchant gear for people, what i really wanted for my character was the ability to alter and control living beings to make them stronger and more interesting for use as an army but i didn't know the what the word was for that magic school.
Ah, I see. Yeah, I'm not sure exactly what school "mad science" would be. Polymorphing could involve changing yourself or others, but I'm not sure if what you're after is something different or just some of the more twisted and permanent applications of that.

I'll have to think more on this. It might end up requiring multiple schools to properly get what you want.

HmH
@IronyOwl: That's it if you assume 'intimidating' to have a broader meaning, like 'enhanced persuasion techniques'. Drill-sergeanting, burying people alive to establish dominance, arranging severed heads in an aesthetically pleasing manner... all that orcish stuff.

My penalty has a broader meaning as well: Eric is poor at tolerating people he doesn't like, meaning he is rather susceptible to taunts as well as bad at benign negotiations. I think I mentioned it in the Mental Description... *reads the sheet again* oh, whoops, I must have edited that part out. My bad.
Yeah, I'd intended to give more examples, but I couldn't really think of them; the idea was "anything where 'Or Bad Things happen to you' is a stated or implied part of the offer."

I could probably expand that even more, though, to flat-out +1 to anything hostile and remotely social and -1 to anything benign and remotely social. That'd cover head-spike arrangements, not punching someone you're at a party with, giving orders where it's assumed that refusing will be worse than complying possibly could be, giving orders where they don't think you can flay them for failure or refusal, negotiating with someone in a cage, negotiating with someone from a cage, and so on.

Caellath
+1 friendly/peaceful/benign social interactions, -1 hostile/coercive social interactions would work just fine, as could something like +1 Seduction, -1 Intimidation. Extending that to magical charm effects or similar would need an additional corresponding penalty, probably one that's more likely to come up than, say, -1 to magical intimidation and fear effects.
((No, not aiming for magical charm here. What I wanted was just +1 on the cutebold scale. You can either use something where the "cutebold effect" applies or simply switch to the friendly/peaceful/benign thing, though.))
Combined with your above d'awwww definition, this sounds like maybe +1 to social interactions involving charming/pity etc (anything involving puppydog eyes, essentially- convincing orcs not to eat you, a nobleman to do you a favor, a bandit to not take all your money, etc), -1 to social interactions involving any kind of intimidation or show of force (convincing orcs not to keep you in a cage or on a leash, a nobleman that he can't just put a ribbon on you and show you off to all his friends, a bandit that he shouldn't mess with you, etc).

((Around the concepts of dual-wielding? Like being able to attack with both weapons in the same turn? Please elaborate.))
Gaining skill levels eventually will give you abilities, usually passives. In the case of weapon skills, these will usually be related to something about the nature of said weapons. Skill with swords might give you some kind of cleave ability or a decapitating strike, skill with hammers might give a vs armored bonus or a stun chance, skill with spears might give armor piercing or improved counterstrikes, and so on.

If your ability is dual-wielding, then the actual qualities of the weapons are more or less irrelevant- just the fact that you've got two of them. In addition to causing rather serious problems should you find yourself no longer dual-wielding, this would mean that any abilities you got couldn't be based on the weapons themselves, but on the concept of using two of them. So you might be able get some sort of pummeling bonus vs lightly armored targets, or impose an onslaught penalty to the target's next attacks, or something similar, but you couldn't get a chance to grapple the target on a successful claw attack or disarm a target with a sword swing.

((Well, you could replace it with Smithing, since he did create his own glove, but I would like to know if "Repair things with smithing" would be a different skill.))
Not sure. It's likely. And a bit complicated by the fact that your glove is intended to be magical, which might also require enchanting or whatever types of magic it emulates to achieve its effects.

I'm not totally opposed to it, but I'm not sure what you want it to do. Something like foraging for food in the wild might be its own skill, for instance, which might not be good enough

((The greatcoat is draped over his shoulders. Dark blue-colored and silver-lined.))
Oh, I see. I think I overestimated the size of your pauldrons. :P

Draignean
Major Skill: Alchemy
So of course, we'll need to figure out what this does. Though to be honest, it seems fairly self-evident to me- you mix various ingredients into potions that do nice or not-nice things.

The only things of note are that recipes will work in the same way spells do- you just sort of describe what you're trying to accomplish and how, but based on properties of the ingredients, which you'll either know about or need to experiment to determine. These properties can be highly spiritual or symbolic, though- a bull's heart could represent vitality because bulls are fairly vital and the heart is often considered the center or source of said vitality, for instance, and a bright red flower that looks sort of like a flame and has a flamey myth surrounding it might actually have fire properties, even if it doesn't especially burn poorly or well to mundane means.

Finally, alchemy will be another school that does very well with knowledge from other schools, though base alchemy is decent at just bringing out fairly obvious, innate qualities. For instance, creating a potion of healing or vitality would probably be easier with some knowledge of Restoration or mundane medical skill, creating a potion of stoneskin might be easier or better with Earth Magic or possibly geology, and so on.

Alright, so I guess that's not especially self-evident after all.

Minor Skill: Transmutation Magic
I read this as altering the qualities (and to some extend possibly form?) of materials, generally inorganic or at least dead and fairly homogenous (ie wood, but not really "a shrubbery" as such). So, strengthening a wooden door, maybe making iron rustproof, possibly even changing lead into gold, that sort of thing. And probably not outright changing wood into a chair, but perhaps melting a sword without applying heat or similar. And as usual for mainly out of combat/crafting focused things, plays much better with friends.

Spinal_Taper
Race: Coglione ((Born manipulators, but not too good at fistfighting))
Something like +1 to all social interactions, -1 to all combat rolls could work, but might be a bit severe. Plus, you've described yourself as fairly muscular, so I'm not sure that's what you want.

Major Skill: Persuasion
Could you be a bit more specific? This is sort of running into the Intimidation problem where technically anything social is "persuasion," which is really too strong a skill.

Nirur
Race: Dragon-blooded lizardman (His scales make him tougher, but take longer to regrow from minor damage.
Hit points or dodge chance tougher? I believe all players will have 20 hp, incidentally, I just don't want to finalize that until I've given up completely on gaining HP experience.

As for the regrow thing, hm... I hadn't properly considered how players would regain health, so that's a bit tricky. Could potentially just apply a max hp debuff under certain conditions, though.

His claws make fine tasks more difficult, and act as natural knives. He can only digest meat, but can eat it raw. He is cold-blooded. The accident-infused dragon blood provides no apparent benefits other than making him potentially valuable for his use in potions.)
So perhaps -1 to fine manipulation, including some crafting rolls (mainly for smaller, more delicate, or more precise items), lockpicking, etc, or perhaps just -1 to crafting rolls but nothing else?

As for knives, that could give you extra "unarmed" damage (or even count as you always being equipped with knives), perhaps a bonus to certain actions on account of having the right tools, or something similar.

Interesting diet restriction. Probably a net negative overall, so could likely help pay for something else.

Cold-blooded probably won't have any overt effects, though I guess it could apply in extreme conditions or just be handwaved as some sort of frost/fire weakness/resistance or debuff/buff on hit or similar.

Hm, valuable potions... probably a net positive, if you let yourself be harvested every now and then. What effects does dragon blood have, anyway? Just sort of a vague empowerer/modifier, or something else?

Sorry for all the "What do you mean here?" and "Well we could do this or this, what do you think?", but it's hard to figure some of this stuff out. :P

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2012, 07:03:39 pm »

Quote from: Draignean on May 12, 2012, 12:15:04 am

Major Skill: Alchemy

So of course, we'll need to figure out what this does. Though to be honest, it seems fairly self-evident to me- you mix various ingredients into potions that do nice or not-nice things.

The only things of note are that recipes will work in the same way spells do- you just sort of describe what you're trying to accomplish and how, but based on properties of the ingredients, which you'll either know about or need to experiment to determine. These properties can be highly spiritual or symbolic, though- a bull's heart could represent vitality because bulls are fairly vital and the heart is often considered the center or source of said vitality, for instance, and a bright red flower that looks sort of like a flame and has a flamey myth surrounding it might actually have fire properties, even if it doesn't especially burn poorly or well to mundane means.

Finally, alchemy will be another school that does very well with knowledge from other schools, though base alchemy is decent at just bringing out fairly obvious, innate qualities. For instance, creating a potion of healing or vitality would probably be easier with some knowledge of Restoration or mundane medical skill, creating a potion of stoneskin might be easier or better with Earth Magic or possibly geology, and so on.

Alright, so I guess that's not especially self-evident after all.

I agree with the symbolic part, certainly easier than detailing the properties of each and every piece of plant and animal.

So, just for instance, to make a weak flaming potion, I would mix something along the lines of...
Any Alcohol (base) + Fire-Flowers + Crushed Charcoal + Flint shards

But for a deadly flaming potion I might use,
Vintage 293 firewine brandy (Base) + Dragon's Blood + Ashes of an Arsonist + Fire Opal dust

Making extracts (refined versions of raw ingredients that yield more powerful/stable potions) should also be part of the skill.

This kind of what you're thinking?

Minor Skill: Transmutation Magic
I read this as altering the qualities (and to some extend possibly form?) of materials, generally inorganic or at least dead and fairly homogenous (ie wood, but not really "a shrubbery" as such). So, strengthening a wooden door, maybe making iron rustproof, possibly even changing lead into gold, that sort of thing. And probably not outright changing wood into a chair, but perhaps melting a sword without applying heat or similar. And as usual for mainly out of combat/crafting focused things, plays much better with friends.

Well, I don't see it quite the same way. I think alteration would cover strengthening an object, or making iron rustproof. Transmutation, to me, isn't changing a property about something, it's about completely changing an object's composition (not it's shape). The closer two things are to one another, the easier the transmutation is.

For instance, changing wood into metal would be very difficult. Wood is nothing like metal, wood was alive once (and maybe still is), metal never was, wood burns, metal does not, etc, etc. However, it would be a great deal easier to change wood into, say, coral. They might not have a lot of physical similarities, but they were both once alive. Easier still would be to change one kind of wood into another.

Another example would be transmuting one spell into another. Fire magic could be transmuted into earth magic, since those two elements are harmonic, and by the same card water magic could be transmuted into air magic. However, Fire couldn't be transmuted into water, and air couldn't be transmuted into earth. The spell would take the same form, but an earthskin spell that became transmuted into fire could become downright deadly to the caster if he couldn't adapt.

Well, that's my take.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2012, 07:06:34 pm »

more twisted and permanent applications of that.

the basic layout i envisioned for the magic school is stuff like combat spells and non-combat spells,
combat spells would be simple spells consisting of any effect i had come across in my research such as granting a creature/player bark skin, making it bigger or changing its shape and would be temporary in nature.

Non-combat spells would be more difficult and time consuming to cast and would require research to learn but would be permanent and range from simple things like changing a creatures skin to bark or giving it scales to moderately difficult challenges like creating wolf men by capturing or trading for a wolf then altering its physical structure into a more humanoid shape.
this school would also contain incredibly difficult spells (requiring a perfect success or higher to complete) that can transform small innocent bunny rabbits into twisted 20 foot abominations that may or may not be controllable.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 07:29:09 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2012, 07:42:09 pm »

Caellath
Combined with your above d'awwww definition, this sounds like maybe +1 to social interactions involving charming/pity etc (anything involving puppydog eyes, essentially- convincing orcs not to eat you, a nobleman to do you a favor, a bandit to not take all your money, etc), -1 to social interactions involving any kind of intimidation or show of force (convincing orcs not to keep you in a cage or on a leash, a nobleman that he can't just put a ribbon on you and show you off to all his friends, a bandit that he shouldn't mess with you, etc).
((I guess that is the overall idea, trying to use cuteness as a power. Nice creepy examples, by the way. The nobleman one was particularly strange, with the orcs ranking second.
You could scale both bonus and penalty up if you find it adequate, but then I guess it would be kind of imbalanced, since Rhedarios would probably be able to cute his way out of almost any situation while managing to trigger several overshots along the way.))

Dual-wielding stuff!
((Replace it with Clawfighting then. I'll dual-wield in every given opportunity so I guess it'll grow naturally. I also hope the grappling thing makes it easier for me to tear someone's throat off with a bite.))

Not sure. It's likely. And a bit complicated by the fact that your glove is intended to be magical, which might also require enchanting or whatever types of magic it emulates to achieve its effects.
((Replace with Dodging then. As for the glove, it is supposed to work after being structurally repaired. The ability to tear through magic from his glove is different from most Inquisitors. Most Sunderers apply metamagic with the Talon to make mages asplode and generally nullify magic. Rhedarios' Talon is like an artifact that requires to be restored to its original form to work again, and since Rhedarios can not use magic so far, the talon can not turn people into magical dynamite, although it can still nullify magic energies if at the very least less damaged than it is in the moment. Meaning a lot of repairing with whatever material he used. And I guess I could add it is lacking a small sigil to work with full power, and it is currently being held by his rival. The rest of the linining and the eye symbol on the Talon are mostly undamaged, if a little misplaced due to blunt force and spell-damage trauma.))

Oh, I see. I think I overestimated the size of your pauldrons. :P
((The outfit draws heavily on Rule of Cool. Oh yeah, someone just remembered something. His boots are grieves with a mix of a little of obsidian black, being mostly dominated by white and silver.))
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 07:56:10 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2012, 07:48:41 pm »

i have just realized a matter of EARTH SHATTERING IMPORTANCE!
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2012, 07:59:08 pm »

I agree with the symbolic part, certainly easier than detailing the properties of each and every piece of plant and animal.

So, just for instance, to make a weak flaming potion, I would mix something along the lines of...
Any Alcohol (base) + Fire-Flowers + Crushed Charcoal + Flint shards

But for a deadly flaming potion I might use,
Vintage 293 firewine brandy (Base) + Dragon's Blood + Ashes of an Arsonist + Fire Opal dust

Making extracts (refined versions of raw ingredients that yield more powerful/stable potions) should also be part of the skill.

This kind of what you're thinking?
Yeah, exactly. Though that does remind me that I'm not entirely sure how ingredient count will work.

Refining the ingredients first I guess I can agree with also. Of course, it'd require another roll, which means a chance to lose it or have reduced potency.

Well, I don't see it quite the same way. I think alteration would cover strengthening an object, or making iron rustproof. Transmutation, to me, isn't changing a property about something, it's about completely changing an object's composition (not it's shape). The closer two things are to one another, the easier the transmutation is.

For instance, changing wood into metal would be very difficult. Wood is nothing like metal, wood was alive once (and maybe still is), metal never was, wood burns, metal does not, etc, etc. However, it would be a great deal easier to change wood into, say, coral. They might not have a lot of physical similarities, but they were both once alive. Easier still would be to change one kind of wood into another.

Another example would be transmuting one spell into another. Fire magic could be transmuted into earth magic, since those two elements are harmonic, and by the same card water magic could be transmuted into air magic. However, Fire couldn't be transmuted into water, and air couldn't be transmuted into earth. The spell would take the same form, but an earthskin spell that became transmuted into fire could become downright deadly to the caster if he couldn't adapt.

Well, that's my take.
Ah, I see. Purely lead to gold style transmutations could work also, and similarity-based difficulty is fairly given. I'd think it would also have more difficulty transmuting better/more expensive materials, such as a ruby to a diamond.

Transmuting spells or other energies I'm a bit wary of, though. The ability to warp matter into different matter of your choice sounds powerful enough without throwing in warping energies as you see fit as well.

the basic layout i envisioned for the magic school is stuff like combat spells and non-combat spells,
combat spells would be simple spells consisting of any effect i had come across in my research such as granting a creature/player bark skin, making it bigger or changing its shape and would be temporary in nature.

Non-combat spells would be more difficult and time consuming to cast and would require research to learn but would be permanent and range from simple things like changing a creatures skin to bark or giving it scales to moderately difficult challenges like creating wolf men by capturing or trading for a wolf then altering its physical structure into a more humanoid shape.
this school would also contain incredibly difficult spells (requiring a perfect success or higher to complete) that can transform small innocent bunny rabbits into twisted 20 foot abominations that may or may not be controllable.
The first part sounds like what I'd envision polymorphing as like- you warp some or all of a creature into something different.

Default method for permanent vs temporary effects is that everything is temporary unless you roll twice for the effect, once for effect and once for permanency. So for instance, turning a wolf into a wolfman would be a normal roll that was then temporary. Permanently turning a wolf into a wolfman would essentially just be two of those same rolls instead of one, meaning you've got two separate opportunities for something to go wrong.

Default method for spell difficulty/power is simply a penalty to rolls equal to the level of the spell, with spell levels being determined by their general difficulty and power and in some cases appropriateness to that school (you can sometimes finagle a result out of a school that doesn't normally exactly do that, usually with elemental spells). In other words, every school with powerful effects that you can think of contains more powerful spells.

Research hasn't really been finalized, but won't be necessary for default spells; if it's in, it'll be more of a dungeon-level job, like figuring out how to make your wolfmen work for less pay, as opposed to a mage/combat-level job, like figuring out how to make wolfmen in the first place. It's also possible you'll be able to research things to lessen the dangers of reckless experimentation, though.

Finally, I had sort of envisioned polymorphing as sort of overtly magical transformations, whereas this sort of mad science might be almost like Flesh Magic or similar. I might just call it Fleshwarping to signify that it's less "you magically turn into a dragon" and more "you are magically warped into a dragon." A petty, mostly semantic difference, but possibly worth specifying.

Caellath
((I guess that is the overall idea, trying to use cuteness as a power. Nice creepy examples, by the way. The nobleman one was particularly strange, with the orcs ranking second.
You could scale both bonus and penalty up if you find it adequate, but then I guess it would be kind of imbalanced, since Rhedarios would probably be able to cute his way out of almost any situation while managing to trigger several overshots along the way.))
Thanks. :P

By "scale it up" you mean you'd prefer being really cute and nonthreatening, rather than the +/-1 I'd intended?

((Replace it with Clawfighting then. I'll dual-wield in every given opportunity so I guess it'll grow naturally. I also hope the grappling thing makes it easier for me to tear someone's throat off with a bite.))
Alright. Though I'm still not sure if/how I'd include and differentiate weapon and style types.

((Replace with Dodging then. As for the glove, it is supposed to work after being structurally repaired. The ability to tear through magic from his glove is different from most Inquisitors. Most Sunderers apply metamagic with the Talon to make mages asplode and generally nullify magic. Rhedarios' Talon is like an artifact that requires to be restored to its original form to work again, and since Rhedarios can not use magic so far, the talon can not turn people into magical dynamite, although it can still nullify magic energies if at the very least less damaged than it is in the moment. Meaning a lot of repairing with whatever material he used. And I guess I could add it is lacking a small sigil to work with full power, and it is currently being held by his rival. The rest of the linining and the eye symbol on the Talon are mostly undamaged, if a little misplaced due to blunt force and spell-damage trauma.))
In general, magical things require magical expertise to repair, but I suppose I can let this slide.

This also reminds me that a Repair skill doesn't make sense because it'd either be universal when crafting things in the first place isn't, or I'd need some sort of Smithing Repair, Masonry Repair, Carpentry Repair, Mechanics Repair, Jewelry Repair, and so on and so forth.

Screw that, crafting skills also cover repairing anything they could make.

I... look forward to it?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2012, 08:03:57 pm »

I... look forward to it?
in our infinite wisdom none of us brought shoes

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 43