Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 43

Author Topic: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue: Waking Up And Not)  (Read 72329 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue: DID I STUTTER?)
« Reply #570 on: July 31, 2012, 05:43:36 pm »

((Food isn't potions, no, though I could see it giving long-term benefits if it was really nice or something. Also that crab powder is a bit dessicated, the crab having had its life force devoured prior to the powdering process.

Also your soul is still detached from your body but attached to the plant's soul which is attached to your body. So... there's that.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: July 31, 2012, 11:03:57 pm »

well in that case...Realize my transfiguration is repairing the damage done to my body and man up

((wait do i need to roll to reattach my soul or can i just roll with being soul chained?))
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 10:08:53 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: August 01, 2012, 01:29:02 am »

((Theoretically I suppose you could just roll with it. It's not an entirely stable condition at the moment, so you'd probably end up rolling to see if you come loose or get all the way back in but not in control or what anyway eventually, but a specific action isn't strictly necessary.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: August 01, 2012, 01:34:06 am »

((Theoretically I suppose you could just roll with it. It's not an entirely stable condition at the moment, so you'd probably end up rolling to see if you come loose or get all the way back in but not in control or what anyway eventually, but a specific action isn't strictly necessary.))

((i don't like the sound of that coming loose part... surely the more i heal the harder it would be to come loose right?))

((also... i don't think spinal should use funnel life with only 3 hp...))
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 04:41:59 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: August 01, 2012, 05:43:53 am »

((i don't like the sound of that coming loose part... surely the more i heal the harder it would be to come loose right?))

((also... i don't think spinal should use funnel life with only 3 hp...))
((Touché.?))

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 01, 2012, 08:36:06 am »

Rest. Bundle the cool kelp on top of my throat to keep myself more comfortable, but, for the love of all gods and goddesses, do not attempt to perform any magic on myself.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 09, 2012, 10:08:00 am »

Beg for updates to meat-weed-man the musical

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 09, 2012, 05:53:10 pm »

Assist in begging, but use a slightly smaller font.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 11, 2012, 03:23:25 am »

Prologue: Bad And Not So Bad

Assist in begging, but use a slightly smaller font.
Spoiler: What. (click to show/hide)

"Oh, so we're all dying around here. Great."

See if I can just reverse the conduit of drain life to make it give life. Afterwards, try first aid. Also, go fishing.
[2+2-1-2] While you can cause yourself serious damage and incredible pain, you don't appear to be able to channel life to anyone.

-4 HP
Dying
+1 Necromancy

Rhedarios sighed and facepalmed.

Try again.
[2+1-1] Nope.

Sleep talk inanities at Rhedarios' general direction that sound like good advice for magic, but ultimately mean nothing and are largely incomprehensible.
[3] You wake up mumbling something about banana nut crucibles awakening the fifth gate.

Conscious again

GLORY TO THE GRAVE-DIGGER! Take proper control over the kelp thingy and show it who's the boss.
[2-4+2] You scream and writhe as the thing's hopefully metaphorical tendrils writhe through your mind, and your perception becomes a tangled mass of former reality and strange veins.

+2 Necromancy

well in that case...Realize my transfiguration is repairing the damage done to my body and man up

((wait do i need to roll to reattach my soul or can i just roll with being soul chained?))
[4] You man up and realize that the plant has got this. Indeed, it seems your body is recovering nicely.

...just without you in it. Sort of.

Rest. Bundle the cool kelp on top of my throat to keep myself more comfortable, but, for the love of all gods and goddesses, do not attempt to perform any magic on myself.
[6-1] You dab just the right amount of cool kelp on your throat, soothing it. It feels nice, but you don't think it'll heal anytime soon.

+3 Medic
Now Dabbling Medic

Elsewhere...

Hold a Limbo Party with the other recently departed ( which, if Tarran succeeds, is just Nathan ). Maybe try to barter my way into Valhalla.
Grab Flargarus by his ethereal neck and cast Detonate. No Valhalla for teamkillers.
I was going to hold a party for you!

Force Nathan back into any body that might be vacant, so that he does not Detonate my ethereal neck.

Then go to Valhalla.

[4] vs [1]
[5] vs [4]

Nathan's vengeful spirit shrieks like a banshee, gripping Flagrarus' soul by the neck and unleashing spectral force. Flagrarus responds by trying to shunt Nathan's soul away from him, but not before Nathan has his due.

[2] Flagrarus' soul is blown off course by the undead onslaught, and it spirals down to a demon-infested hell rather than its stated goal.

A very plant-based demon hell...

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue: Bad And Not So Bad)
« Reply #579 on: August 11, 2012, 06:07:21 am »

((Damn it, that's not what I meant.))
Siphon life from fish and similar.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: August 11, 2012, 07:23:53 am »

Use a weak heal-over-time spell on Gustuvo that enhances the body's natural regeneration.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: August 11, 2012, 08:00:47 am »

Be in my body while its being repaired so i get hp back?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 09:41:18 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: August 11, 2012, 08:46:26 am »

Rhedarios aksfoiwedfoiwlçdmwlç.

Try once again.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: August 12, 2012, 10:52:44 pm »

Sleep, restfully. I've done all I can do.
---

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: August 14, 2012, 02:13:02 am »

((Flagro's spirit will no longer threaten the Valhalla with his presence, hooray!
Really though, thank you. I've wanted an end to this duel for a long time.))

Spoiler: Annulled PK Action (click to show/hide)
New action is in reply #600.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 06:22:32 pm by HmH »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 43