Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Let's play Jagged Alliance 2! (1.13 B: 4870) More bullets, more town?  (Read 14398 times)

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

I can already tell it's going to be a true pleasure working with you, Zero.  Especially considering that you can fix both our guns, and we can unleash hell together at close range.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

It will be a pleasure, indeed.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, oh, send the queen some flowers!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Let's play Jagged Alliance 2! (1.13 B: 4870) We love the queen
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2012, 02:51:43 pm »

We were about to advance on the town itself. But A few short minutes of R&R couldn't hurt.

I thought I'd take the time to have a little fun to myself. I grabbed my laptop...

Immature yes. But my sister always did say I needed to relax every now and then.

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2012, 02:55:05 pm »

You should have written her down as the person to be billed for it, don't think that actually works, but hey, it's the thought that counts.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2012, 04:05:54 pm »

I'm Max "Zero" Greene, and I approve of this message!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2012, 09:35:03 pm »

I'm going to have to postpone a more significant update a day again. Having some serious birthday blues here and it's just making me useless. Don't worry I will be back to this. It's just typing and posting by now since in my game save we already are done with Drassen.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Spoiler: About the delay (click to show/hide)

October 9th - 2005 - Fifteen minutes later

Further south through some smaller houses was what counted as the town center. Drassen had seen better days. Just a few small houses and a bar of all things was here. No running water, no agriculture. The people lived off boiled and filtered water from the swamp nearby after Deidranna shut down most governmental services nearly 8 years ago. I was critical of the townspeople at first for not supporting us as much as I felt they could. But they've been worn down to accept this.

We hadn't heard any veichles yet or seen any patrols. So we knew the guardsmen were all that would be here. Another quick sweep, hopefully more hearts and minds on our side.

I picked out a house and alley near the center. Our squad would stack up nearby and either lure the enemy in or fan out across the town to clear it. Depending on how well trained these guys were gonna be. Deadeye got herself onto the roof to keep a lookout across the village.

As expected, the guards filtered in through predictable lanes. looks like we got ourselves another shooting gallery.

Traveler heard the man bump into the coke machine beside the shack next to us, he showed some confidence in his weapon handling and shot right over one of the villagers heads. The sound of the guardsmans head opening up to the sky was unmistakable.

Silvers impeccable aim tagged another soldier as he came into view. He kept standing for a few moments before his legs gave out, dropping him bleeding out onto the dirt.

The troopers still refused to put up a proper fight. What I thought would take several minutes was shaping up to take only a few. Shadowdump shouted something about hearing someone in one of the houses nearby. Not very important but it was encouraging for their morale I suppose.

With a little help from Ira surpisingly, the last two grunts were left sucking dirt. Drassen was easy so far, but if we got complacent we could lose all the progress we've gained in just a few short seconds. A bullet from a untrained dipshit is just as leathal when it hits home as when fired by a soldier.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

* MaximumZero activates stealth mode.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

Well that poor guy's gonna be traumatized.

Headshot!
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Don't worry, he won't be traumatized long.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Life has been kicking the shit out of me. So the next update will be just a while more coming.

We might also have a new slot free. So stay tuned for that. Some of the delay might be me trying to salvage that.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Life has been kicking the shit out of me. So the next update will be just a while more coming.

We might also have a new slot free. So stay tuned for that. Some of the delay might be me trying to salvage that.
Y U Kill me, Janet? ;_;

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Looking at the other JA2 LP, you're not the only one salvaging empty slots.  This game is HARD.
Pages: 1 2 [3]