Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: NSNRG  (Read 5782 times)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
NSNRG
« on: May 09, 2012, 11:43:48 pm »

I The King Of Nutjob Will Tell the Story OF heros And Antiheros And Psycho pretend to heros And So much more.

The Heros Of Old Of Loot OF GODS You The Wantbe heros You Find Temple of Gods And Find Sword of Old And Stab  Azedae Maxcaze The Demon with the sword you he drop the map of lead To Loot of Gods but Remember you go To Land Of Panenees and THE EVERYWHERE AREA and Void And maze of old in that order just find temple then An Portal To hell find the Demon And Then Follow map to Loots of Gods.Ok you can Anything but As Long it have ten item and you must Reasonble sta and 5 power and Power Must Reasonble too so No IM INMORAL I CAN'T die thing like that.and How mental well and Good are you guys are so you can Be Good Sane or Insane evil Or anything btween that you going loss saneity or gain saneity and good and evill in Place By thing you do.I as Your Dm will say what happend and this my roll

1-2 Bad thing
3-4 no so bad thing
5-7 Geting better
8-10 ok
11-14 kinda good
15 middle
16-18 Awesome
19 Wow
20 OMG I roll THE 20

Players: SinPawn And Nirur Torir And lawastooshort and DinosaurusRex_x and zomara0292

That Mean No sanity and No Reason Game because think Make More Sense
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 08:37:04 pm by Nosaneinme »

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile

So player i need your player card

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This

Nmae: Gstlros the Glrnd

i must not wait for roll and more time until it is great time to be rolling in this dodge roll to game,
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All of my what?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nmae: Ctellyh not Tsrmin

me to so hayp roll ghame this great me char no op he archer but demonologist adn guns attack enemys
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile

Nmae: John Stalvern

Can plasma at demons and blew up the wall. will be the demons if he's trapped under a cave-in. Has shrodinger's Grammar.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Name Lord Gosh Gerbilbreath the Mighty, Shaman.
Bio Schrodinger's grammar. That's the best thing I've heard all day. Anyway, Lord Gosh can summon the gerbilspirits and thusly inflict grieving wound. Also an adept at transformeration and trance usage. Works nights at a call centre and wrestles the otter.

edit: God, I can't wait for these to start now.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:28:41 am by lawastooshort »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile

Name: Vanitas Von Slaughterstorm.
Can do what done needs to happen to defeat good evil and enemies. With doom. Doomy doom doom and kevins

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Drizy, his friends would call him Driz if he had any but he doesn't because he's a drow and nobody likes him ever.
Description: Drizy is insane drow, he has a hero complex and tends to babble about how awesome he is with his two swords and he moves really fast so he's good at dodging and hits hard but can't take many hits because he's drow even though he doesn't act like and he really has a strong hero complex and is alchemy in his spare time so he drinks potions and he's reverse emo, if that's even a thing I don't know but he's really happy all the time because he's the only not evil drow.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Name: Gordon Frohman
Description: Gordon get up after fall off tower. When he get up, he see many people around him. He look at hand want see claw. When he no see claw, he go mad. He punch ground, yelling "DAMN YOU GORDON FREEMAN! YOU TAKE MY CLAW AND YOU ATTACK THE COMBINE! I CURSE YOUR NAME!". Then, he get bloodlust and begin quest for claw.

http://hlcomic.com/index.php?date=2005-05-01

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile

You're Stat.Where Are They

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile

Nirur Torir,you're in And Sinpawn you In

And What Class is Your Of hero or anti hero or villain protagonist

And His Stat Because This Follow 2nd edition d&d rules

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NSNRG
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 07:09:45 pm »

Hero class is ranger, with dual wielding.

Stats, with no rerolls and taking points where the dice say because that's the best way to roll always:
Str: 9
Dex: 11
Con: 11
Int: 11
Wis: 7
Con: 14

These stats are the best stats.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
Re: NSNRG