Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Strange...  (Read 876 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
Strange...
« on: May 07, 2012, 10:59:48 pm »

I've been resting for several days inside of a lair to both heal and hopefully become hungry enough to butcher the night beast corpse that I share the space with. On the third day or so (can't see the sun) I noticed some leather that wasn't there before. It just sort of appeared out of nowhere. Now after every rest there is more and more leather on the ground.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Strange...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 11:01:23 pm »

You cant butcher it, ever. Even if you change raws, it'll just crash.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 11:18:04 pm »

I just walked outside of the lair and there's a massive amount of various cave creature leathers surrounding the entrance. The game is also extremely laggy.

saltmummy626

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Lich of Gulgatha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 04:09:57 pm »

thats... really weird. ive never seen randomly generating leather before. maybe you have a secret admirer, who comes to gift you with hides? obviously your new stalker is some kind of cave tribesman. maybe an olm man, lizard man, or frog man?
All is silence. The road is straight, without turning, in darkness. Now let there be an end to all things.

ff2

• Bay Watcher
  • The Occasional Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 04:52:40 pm »

There is a bug with lairs where the items from the caves below, where there are animal men and obviously animal leather, suddenly appear on the surface. Try to get as far away as possible before the lag gets you.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 08:25:33 pm »

I managed to make it away from the leathersplosion, but that character was mauled by undead a little later. Ah well, live and learn die.