Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Deepest Blue-Turn 4/Entrances  (Read 8497 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deepest Blue-Turn 4/Entrances
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2012, 06:11:25 pm »

((It seems Umbraaqua has no more morals to speak of. Which is a shame, I wanted him to have some qualms and become more of a "V" kind of character. If I discover my assassin is too far into the dark path, I guess it may turn into PC killing time, also because I have no idea of why he is being sent to kill mercenaries. :P))

Umbraaqua wonders why the hell he was sent to deal with mercenaries. Not true soldiers of the Empire, but mercenaries. He had been learning from the Hall all of these years out of convenience, since he did not trust even them; those assassins could be the people responsible for the disappearance of his parents, for all he knows so far. The Hall itself is a sordid place, and he only wants to meet the right opportunity to kill them all, since he despises their petty little lives. Also, setting up plans only for the first target was not his way of doing business. He smirked.

He remembers all of his targets for the mission and looks for a particularly unlikeable member of the Cacciatore Mercenary group, examining him from afar.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2012, 06:16:26 pm »

((@Cael: Well, thanks for the input. :P I'm only guessing at your characters true personality based on your choice to join the Assassins rather than the Rebels. Now that I know otherwise, I'll switch up accordingly.

Ultimately, your characters morals are yours to decide.

Feedback like this helps me write better turns, people. ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2012, 06:39:57 pm »

(Oh no, not Rispis!  D= )

Vitis grins at Iathina, a smile haunted by memories of too much bloodshed, a feral smirk always ready for more.  "Let's not get carried away, there's time for pleasure later.  For you, there's always time for pleasure... later.  The job comes first, you know that.  This city... I'd rather not spend too much time here.  It's not the darkwater, it's the stench of sharkman filth that gets to me."  He snorts and turns to his men.  Good men, all of them, hand-picked by him and his Lieutenants, Iathina and Rispis.  Merpeople, mostly, though occasionally an octo would be accepted into the ranks.
"Let's take a few hours to stock up on supplies, check out the town.  Find out where we can sleep, find more information on... our goal.  Meet me back here in three hours, let me know what you've found."
Vitis himself looks for a marketplace, hoping to find an armoury.  On the way, he tries to get a feel for the town, both layout and people.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2012, 06:42:09 pm »

((@Cael: Well, thanks for the input. :P I'm only guessing at your characters true personality based on your choice to join the Assassins rather than the Rebels. Now that I know otherwise, I'll switch up accordingly.))
((The rebels are pansies with all that "we can't promise you revenge, but we assure you we can give you justice". And my only reason to join the Hall was learning with them to kill all of their weak asses at the first possible opportunity. Starting with the guy who recruited me. As far as my character knows, any group could be the responsible for his parents' murder, and he'll systematically try to eliminate each group until he achieves revenge.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2012, 11:12:11 pm »

Orkatt looked around himself. The barracks contained all manner of lowly scum, training to become guard, maybe for the pay, maybe for the standing gained from around town, though it wouldn't do much for a young sharkman in a town like this. However, it has been a while since he has fought, and they do seem to be sparring in the barracks. Mentally checking, he believes that he has quite a bit of time, so...

Go to the barracks, see who we can fight.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2012, 06:06:51 am »

((Finished my sheet! Hope it's fine, as everyone else is doing.))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2012, 08:28:59 am »

@Tiruin: Race and char accepted, added and accredited to you. ^^
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2012, 08:50:43 am »

No balancing? :D

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2012, 09:05:20 am »

Nah. The only difference between the Merman special ability is the addition of purging mental effects, and there's +2 duration to the cooldown added for it. Looks balanced to me.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2012, 06:43:28 pm »

Vajaat closed his eyes, feeling the flow of the sea. Feeling the current around him, he felt the power of the seas, trying to gauge just how much the Darkwater had damaged the area.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2012, 10:48:46 am »

bunp
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]