Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 58

Author Topic: Let's try this again: Computerized empire-builder game (Is this the endgame?)  (Read 99990 times)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Hurm, things are looking much better then they were looking last turn, I can funnel enough troops over to death island to keep it pretty easily, and I can keep Pegasus island as well.

Spoiler: Turn (click to show/hide)

Sheb, trades take place at the beginning of the turn and since you don't have a dragon named Smaug Jr. at the start of the turn, you can't make that trade.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 02:18:32 am by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Smaug Jr. is just the new name of one of my Drake.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Smaug Jr. will be the name of one of your drakes when you rename them.
But right now you only have Tarasque and Drakes (182).

I assume that you are talking about Drakes (182) after you name (and move them), but you can't name and trade them (and move them out of the city they are in) in the same turn.
Well, I am about 90% sure about that at least, but I could be wrong.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Well, I don't really see why not. AFAIK, trading is a free action, it doesn't take time IG.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll let you name them, but not move them. Trading is a free action that you can only take at the start of your turn. Not in the middle, and not at the end. Naming them is a pure flavor action, though, and barely counts as part of your turn at all, so I'll let that go.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Oh, well, I'll trade it next turn then. But if I trade it, it cannot do anything else? And the new owner cannot move them either, can he?

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Correct.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

So trading is not a free action at all then. Well, I got sonfused. Anyway, you'll have to wait Zan.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

So trading is not a free action at all then. Well, I got sonfused. Anyway, you'll have to wait Zan.

For the drake, at least.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

I know it has only been 4 days since the turn has started, but I do think that its about time for the first bump, so that this turn can hopefully be finished in under a week.

So your up Kash and Irony.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

So your up Kash and Irony.

Kashyyk has already posted, and was the first to do so in fact.  Irony is the one we are waiting on.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Oh, yeah that makes a lot of sense. For some reason every single time I checked the last few posts I kept missing kash every single time, which was a bit odd, since he is usually the first person to post a turn.

So I do suppose that leaves only irony again.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

I can't nag people to post quickly if I don't make a habit of it for myself :P Also, I like this game.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Vanigo, I have a couple of random questions for you:
1) Does siege reduce the bonus defense from terrain only when the unit with the siege power is attacking, or for the whole battle whenever anyone is attacking?
2) What exactly does Bless (from the priest) do?
3) What does aura of weakness (from the priest of death) do?
4) What does dispel magic (from the wizard) do?
5) Is there any difference between swimming (from the Kraken) and sailing (from boats)?

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 58