Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 58

Author Topic: Let's try this again: Computerized empire-builder game (Is this the endgame?)  (Read 100030 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

Yeah, I wasn't that nice to the economy during the Dunnotar war. Just saying.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

You weren't that nice to me either. Man, that war ended up being a big mistake of yours. Just thinking of all the ressources we lost make me cringe.

Dunottar

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also I'm am trading 5 iron for 5 stones with Kashyyk.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 08:50:45 am by Sheb »

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That specific city doesn't have a bowyer yet, so I'm just building up anything that can deal damage to the sky knights, if they attack that city, to tell the truth.  Seriously, look at how bad off the economy I have is.  I need some free population if I can even attempt to begin to try anything.
Yeah, but that city's a lost cause if Lemon attacks anyway. I'd be amazed if a unit of archers can do more damage than the knights will regen in a single turn. That's just a waste of labor and money, and a turn that could be used pulling a unit of pop out of the city.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Kingdom of Tarr (click to show/hide)

Not last this time.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Come on lemon, you're holding us back! (Yeah I know it hasn't been that long, but it's just too good. :p)

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Ohh, yay, this time I am the one holding everyone back.  :P

I have a proposal for Zanzetkuken. If he gives me the 4 pegasuses (pegasi?) he owns, then my troops will leave his city alone, otherwise they will take it.
Its obviously in his best interests to accept this, since he can't actually use the pegasi (he can in theory get a single pegasus unit for like 15 labor and all 4 of them, but they aren't worth a city in any case).

I won't have much access to a computer in the next few days, so I can't really respond to his choice (and am thus posting the turns now), but depending on his answer, vanigo can pick which of my turns to run (identical except for the actions of my sky knights).
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:49:40 pm by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Oh, so now you're blackmailing him? Well, given the fact that you're bent on world domination, and that those pegasi would mean more sky Knights for you, he's got an interest in stopping you. It's not about the short-term cost of loosing pegasi, it's about the longer-term cost of being crushed.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Vanigo, please make the modification to my turn to remove a population, rather than create the bowmen.  I am not at a computer that can modify the turn I made.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, Zan, I need an answer to lemon's proposal.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

So, Zan, I need an answer to lemon's proposal.

Simple answer: Never.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Combat log (click to show/hide)
Game save

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

Spoiler: The Empire of Tesunad (click to show/hide)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

heh, this looks pretty interesting, and seeing as this appears to be heading to a titanic conclusion I'm hoping there will be another game soon I can join in
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Turn (click to show/hide)

Yeah, my fight with Kash is really revving up, and unlike the other fight over on the other continent I think that this fight will have a definite conclusion fairly soon (within 10 turns).
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 07:39:11 pm by lemon10 »
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 58