Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: A Pirate's World ARRRRRRTD! [TURN 4]  (Read 9509 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: A Pirate's World ARRRRRRTD! [TURN 2]
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2012, 09:34:39 am »

Turn ship upside-down in search of mechanizable/SCIENCEable material.
((I'd be astounded if you really did turn the whole ship upside-down. I wonder if everyone can swim?  :P))

((SCIENCE MUST NOT BE AFRAID OF SACRIFICES.))
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2012, 06:19:42 pm »

((If Maximin (Skyrunner) does not post in a timely fashion, I think you can settle for a Cacofonix impersonation.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2012, 06:34:19 pm »

((Considering what's going on in the other RtD-ish game, I'm probably going to die horribly very quickly.))
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2012, 06:36:54 pm »

Inspect the weapons status of tehship. Also, find if they have a morale officer. AKA 'bard'.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2012, 07:10:18 pm »

((hey, I missed nothing!))

Assuming the cap'n has no pressing business, Damien heads up to the crow's nest.

Spoiler: Damien Wavestrider (click to show/hide)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
TURN 4-LOW ON DSI CHARACTER LIMIT
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2012, 03:59:47 pm »

On a somewhat OOC note, I mmay start handing out penalites for failure to post sheets for my sanity.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Foxbeard locates some rooms for his militants. [6] He finds some nice rooms by the portside with easy access to the cannons and the main decks. "Oi, boss," An Orc begins "Don't all the cannonballs hit this bit?"

Navarre goes musket hunting. [4] Yeah, that's a musket alright. Not a good one, but not a bad one either.

Sulfea gives herself a massage. [5] Well that got rid of the bleeding. She tthinks she can now be a Therapist (+1 to healing Light Bleeding) (In case you missed it, you cured the bleeding) She then goes dagger hunting. [1] Oh here's oneWHOA BUTTERFINGERS [2] She slightly maims her hands, causing some more Light Bleeding (...Disregard that last note).

Axl decides to do some SCIENCE! [2] He uses PROCRASTINATION! It's super effective!

Maximin goes bard hunting. [4] Your bard can play the flute. Hooray! As ffor the weapon status... [2-1 (I cite the headache)] You trip over a pile of weapons. [4] You roll through, but that didn't help the headache...

Damien goes to the crow's nest. [5] You can see a ship in the distance from this height! [4] It looks like another trader, coming to your port.

Urist decides to set sail! [3] He may not be going the right way but he's going out to sea! He then calls a meeting which everyone automagically attends. He then addresses his crew. "Gentlemen... women... I have something to tell you. This is not a trader ship as you may have thought. This is actually a pirate ship. No, don't think of it like that. Look at it like this-there are few pirates on the oceans right now, so if we act fast, our collective names will go down in history! Also, the loot is very good as well. But I digress. We're pirates now, and we'll be doing some raiding soon. There should be a trader ship coming nearby soon, so we should be good..." Everyone seems alriht at this.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Pirate's World ARRRRRRTD! [TURN 4]
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2012, 04:06:12 pm »

(( I realized that the reason I didn't get in is because my character's backstory is waaaayyyyyy too serious and gritty for this game. Oh well. :P ))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2012, 04:14:21 pm »

Righty then. We got an easy way to board an enemy ship? Methinks I can get on, loot, and get off, if ye give me enough time.

Look for an easy way to move from ship to ship, so that I won't have to roll EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2012, 04:15:51 pm »

(( I realized that the reason I didn't get in is because my character's backstory is waaaayyyyyy too serious and gritty for this game. Oh well. :P ))
((My backstory is also not very tame, but the fact you had not even finished your story when he picked the players may have contributed a little bit.  :P))
Look for an easy way to move from ship to ship, so that I won't have to roll EVERY SINGLE TIME.
((You have to roll every single time.))

Navarre slings the musket in a holster that automagically appeared on his back. Pirates, huh? Not bad, he needs to find that noble scum anyway, and getting some loot along the way does not seem bad at all. He just wonders about how is the plunder divided...

Navarre tries to train ranged fighting with his [alright] musket. If shit happens he dodges out of the way.

Spoiler: Navarre Adhel (click to show/hide)
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2012, 04:18:09 pm »

((Should have said "So'z me an' the crew can test it out and get +1 to boarding rolls experience

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2012, 04:40:11 pm »

Evict bard. Become bard.

Also, keep looking for weapons.

Spoiler: Maximin (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 05:02:51 pm by Skyrunner »

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2012, 04:43:35 pm »

Evict bard. Become bard.

Also, keep looking for weapons.

On a somewhat OOC note, I mmay start handing out penalites for failure to post sheets for my sanity.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
((Hey Sky.))
>Yes?

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2012, 05:03:31 pm »

((YOU DIDN'T SEE NUTHIN.))

(related)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 05:05:50 pm by Skyrunner »

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2012, 08:59:40 pm »

Badger the captain to set sail!

Spoiler: Damien Wavestrider (click to show/hide)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2012, 09:04:54 pm »

((I love counteraction))

Spoiler: Sûlfëa Irridan (click to show/hide)
Heal my Light Bleeding, then find a dagger!

Afterwards, try to train boarding and intimidation!

"Hey, if we're becoming pirates, do we have to kill?!"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6