Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Chen Guangcheng  (Read 7498 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: Chen Guangcheng
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2012, 09:47:35 am »

My god, even the crocogator (I am incapable of telling the difference in this case, so I choose to assume it is both a crocodile and an alligator) is terrified.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2012, 10:18:45 am »

My god, even the crocogator (I am incapable of telling the difference in this case, so I choose to assume it is both a crocodile and an alligator) is terrified.
Wouldn't you be? He has to hide in the water from all the two-faced demons packing heat.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2012, 10:30:55 am »

So people should go google Silverdollar City. Perhaps the Chinese don't have quite as skewed a view of America as we might think. (Considering we basically embrace the same stereotypes in our fun parks.)
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]