Advanced search  

Author Topic: unlucky  (Read 783 times)

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile
unlucky
« on: April 30, 2012, 05:06:49 pm »

My mom turned of my computer now i have to go and tell them what i need all over again.I forgot to set autosave to save every season instead of off. Now my migrant wave of about 33 dwarfs are gone and now i have 13 dwarfs instead of 41. So now i am going to kill the traders. I will tell you the results of what happens after they send a army.I have to make  backup file first... Lets hope they die before my dwarfs die of insanity,because i do not have that much armor so they will only have weapons and i have to set to replace clothes.why cant the play now! option be at least a bit better with the armor,next time i should choose carefully.But i must make shure its not the dwarf caravan because... they both came to me at the same time.... i made a 5 deep canal in one side and a 10 level deep conal in the other.and no slopes above my base and a river north.

Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: unlucky
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 05:56:48 pm »

Backup file? Man up and bring your fortress to its end permanently. Losing is fun for a reason.

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 05:58:01 pm »

Backup file? Man up and bring your fortress to its end permanently. Losing is fun for a reason.

i want to know what i would do if i did not start war and if i did
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 05:59:46 pm »

i want to know what i would do if i did not start war and if i did
on second thought i would have 2 parallel worlds... and the civilization i wanted to start war with have advanced tech...(mod)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 06:01:39 pm by azrael300 »