Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: World Dwarf War 3  (Read 2678 times)

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile
World Dwarf War 3
« on: April 29, 2012, 03:32:31 pm »

Who will survive?
Make a trap that does not kill enemy soldiers and can release them so you can start a battle at any time you want you can have as have many and many armies in the trap as you want, give them a source of water and food if you plan on trapping a army that is so large that the time it takes makes the soldiers starve and gets thirsty is you did not feed them and give them water,we don't want to start a battle with starving and thirsty enemies... so we? you chose im not you anyway,battle them when ready.

post your results here!
and also challenges below.
sort of a Challenge!:start a battle with hundreds of enemy soldiers.
EXTREME CHALLENGE:start a battle with thousands of enemy soldiers and battle with dwarfs with only there fists and civilian clothes.
super EXTREME CHALLENGE:same as above exept with enemy zombies.

Also a question, does this post fit in this part of the forums?

who will survive?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 05:04:29 pm by azrael300 »
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: World Dwarf War 3
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 03:52:22 pm »

EXTREME CHALLENGE:start a battle with thousands of enemy soldiers and battle with dwarfs with only there fists and civilian clothes.

DEAR GOD THE FPS DEATH

Still, I am indeed gearing up for this eventual Armageddon. Although I may have broken your first challenge rule by killing the blighters... Still, aforementioned blighters don't stay dead. Does that count?

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 03:57:13 pm »

DEAR GOD THE FPS DEATH

Still, I am indeed gearing up for this eventual Armageddon. Although I may have broken your first challenge rule by killing the blighters... Still, aforementioned blighters don't stay dead. Does that count?

there dead now so yes it counts.
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.

Mrhappyface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 04:00:56 pm »

I wonder what the computers will be like when Toady is finished 1.0. They may be able to run 1000 dwarf forts for a 100 years without any FPS decrease. Or they can become sentient and force us to work in twisted parodies of our own forts.
This is Dwarf Fortress. Where torture, enslavement, and murder are not only tolerable hobbies, but considered dwarfdatory.

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 04:04:21 pm »

wait i have a idea... can you power a pump to make a artificial river that loops back to the pump and the water wheel is getting power from the part after the water falls down to go back to the pump and that water wheel is powering the pump.... will this go on forever?

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 04:19:49 pm »

wait i have a idea... can you power a pump to make a artificial river that loops back to the pump and the water wheel is getting power from the part after the water falls down to go back to the pump and that water wheel is powering the pump.... will this go on forever?
http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/DF2012:Water_wheel#Perpetual_motion

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 04:32:35 pm »

-as in zombies.

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 04:41:47 pm »

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2012, 04:44:32 pm »

anyone know of a trap that uses a few supports,a lever,and a huge ceiling to kill large amount of enemy soldier who don't look up.... above ground... without using stairs to get 4 levels to the part were you need to build floors that can fall on enemys?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 04:46:15 pm by azrael300 »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 04:45:13 pm »

-as in zombies.

throw them into the lava

I really don't want to be doing that. And if that did work, how would I acquire my apocalyptic army?!

anyone know of a trap that uses a few supports,a lever,and a huge ceiling to kill large amount of enemy soldier who don't look up.

Yup. You kinda outlined all you have to do to do so...

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 04:47:47 pm »

-as in zombies.

throw them into the lava

I really don't want to be doing that. And if that did work, how would I acquire my apocalyptic army?!

anyone know of a trap that uses a few supports,a lever,and a huge ceiling to kill large amount of enemy soldier who don't look up.

Yup. You kinda outlined all you have to do to do so...

oh oops i thought you wanted to kill them... well zombies count

oh and i edited the anyone know of a trap that uses a few supports,a lever,and a huge ceiling to kill large amount of enemy soldier who don't look up. post so you should take another look
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 04:49:51 pm by azrael300 »

warwizard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 05:02:26 pm »

Actually, zombies burn but are not destroyed by the fire. !!zombies!! is indeed more of a challenge.

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2012, 05:06:33 pm »

hehehe i think a good way of geting food is making giantspermwhales land animals that die without water ... they spawn then welk after 100 tiles they die ... hehehe super food fortress of dwarfs!

caddybear

• Bay Watcher
  • Elf Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2012, 05:41:18 pm »

I don't understand this thread.
And then did ARMOK say, the east is the holiest of directions, and thou shouldst not stand there lest thou be strucketh down by my holiest of beards. And then did the dorfs did say, we shall build from the west, for more do we fear the beard of ARMOK than the strike of the elephant.

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2012, 05:50:22 pm »

I don't understand this thread.
just trap enemys and wait until you have many many enemies.
then let them go and fight them
Pages: [1] 2