Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: i think i should not have made the dwarfs speed to 1 or the...(do not read)  (Read 860 times)

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile

in a split second they killed a fergotten beast. with no armor and only fists. and they did not get a scratch. then they go zoom back to the fortress like nothing  happened. then i found out you can do the same to hedgehog men (may be from a mod or from the pure game (the game unmoded)) then they go zoom like sonic. im a sonic the hedge hog fan. i made a army of them in testing arena then added a flying dragon thing of ice. before i added an army i tried fighting it myself but i died in the end. after a army the armys still there it musts be a big dragon so added water to the edges and lava over it to make walls so my hedgehog men cant leave that area. then i played as the second hedgehog man then went inside a building i added lava in the entrance i added water to make a stone wall.... then i got bored and continued my fortress..... they were so fast i did not notice the man starving and getting thirsty a spot that he cant get out because theres a workshop in the way..... ok i think 2 sentences became a paragraph .... oops
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 11:54:51 am by azrael300 »
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90