Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Space Marine RTD: Turn 4 - The War Begins, and Traitors Arise  (Read 13924 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Marine RTD: Full, Wailtlist Open
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 02:09:03 pm »

All this credits system is getting me confused as I want to play a GK Justicar @.@

How many credits would I have to spend to have the standard package (Aegis Armor, Nemesis Force Weapon and wrist-mounted Storm Bolter with blessed ammunition)?

Credits is simply just the points you have to spend for your starting gear ... as for that last bit I'm going to say at least 15,000 credits, and that is minus the blessed munitions. Your not supposed to be ultra strong at the start just medium :3

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 02:21:49 pm »

...Well, so a Grey Knight is impossible to play, right?

Wow, so I guess that means we are one of those "cannon fodder" squads.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 02:25:32 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 02:27:12 pm »

...Well, so a Grey Knight is impossible to play, right?

Wow, so I guess that means we are one of those "cannon fodder" squads.
You can play a grey knight, but you won't get the full set of gear you'd expect since it'd be whatever you bought, and whatever you gained as bonus gear together

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 03:04:35 pm »

Requesting the addition of Storm Bolters.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 03:08:39 pm »

Storm Bolter: The Storm Bolter is a compact double-barreled version of the Bolter. Resembling two boltguns attached side by side, the storm bolter is capable of withering fire without hindering maneuverability, enabling the bearer enormous individual firepower. Storm bolters are popular with Space Marine forces, specifically Terminators and Rhino's. However other elite Imperial forces like the Adepta Sororitas also utilize them
Attack: 4
Attack Speed: 5
Munition: 0 of 25
Ammo Type: Storm Bolter Clip (100 Credits per Clip)
Cost: 1500 Credits

EDIT: Also that is a pretty good sheet Dwarmin.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:37:57 pm by adwarf »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 03:58:53 pm »

When writing my character's stats, do I add only the bonus from the class of the ones listed right by the side of the organization?

[+2 to Strength, Constitution | 6000 Starting Credits | Starts with 3 Frag Grenades| Starting Stats - Str: 6, Con: 6, Agi:5, Wil: 5, Luc: 4, Int: 5, Cha: 5]
Astartes have as basic stats 6 Str and 6 Con, but this:
[+2 to Strength, Constitution]
Is getting me confused. Should I add only the class bonus to the basic stats or those too?
>Yes?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 04:09:03 pm »

Those at the start are your base stat gains when you 'Level Up'

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Marine RTD: 1 Player Slot Left!
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 04:29:05 pm »

Sheet in

Name:Jaxon Star
Organization:Adeptus Ministorum
Class: Sister of battle
Stats:Str: 6, Con: 6, Cha: 7, Luc: 5, Wil:7 , Int: 8]
Equipment:Heavy flamer, 5 tanks of fuel, Compact vox com, 4 batteries, flack slab, 2 sanctified half blade (dual wielding:D), X-257 headgear, 3 batteries(I assume they are different than for the vox com). 10 frag nades, 6 krak nades, 2 smoke nades. 0 credits left.
Bio:  Left Orphaned on mars, he was picked up by the Priests, and raised to be a sister. He ended up being better than all had expected, and was chosen for his extreme skills for this mission( Sorry for it being so short, not very good at bio's :( )
A guy can't be a Sister of Battle ..... its sorta implied in the name.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 04:30:50 pm »

Also Mars is complrtrly controlled by the Machine Cult. He would be a tech priest or maybe a psyker.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2012, 04:32:00 pm »

Transgender?  :P

No, seriously, you got to change that gender. I never read about a bearded sister of battle.
>Yes?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2012, 04:34:20 pm »

Transgender?  :P

No, seriously, you got to change that gender. I never read about a bearded sister of battle.
XD That made me laugh, thanks :)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2012, 06:16:53 pm »

Kill the mutants. Burn the heretics. Purge the unclean.

Name:Cog Anrizkalur
Organization:Adeptus Astartes
Class:Diehard Marine
Stats:Str: 8+5, Con: 8, Agi:5, Wil: 7, Luc: 4, Int: 5, Cha: 5
Equipment:Commisioned Zweihander 1000c, Bolt pistol w/3 clips 1400c, Heavy bolter w/4+6 clips 2600c, Flak Plate 500c, Medkit 500c
Bio:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 11:46:37 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2012, 06:28:51 pm »

Your character is good kisame, but did you factor in the bonus clips you get?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2012, 06:31:44 pm »

I wanted to create a "Grey Knight Interceptor" class which only gave me bonus to GK and Daemonhunter weaponry, maybe nerfed those they did not use and kept all the rest unmodified.
>Yes?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2012, 06:33:51 pm »

I wanted to create a "Grey Knight Interceptor" class which only gave me bonus to GK and Daemonhunter weaponry, maybe nerfed those they did not use and kept all the rest unmodified.
Make the character as you like, and I'll look over it, and adjust as needed *points to the you can create your own class part*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8