Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: You are a bastard  (Read 6753 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
Re: You are a bastard
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2012, 03:03:13 am »

We're a bastard. Simple rudeness will not suffice.

Get in line for coffee, and bitch about it to the guy behind us. Especially if it's only a few people and moving quickly. Yell "move it, asshole!" and other similar things to the person right in front of us as much as possible, even though they have no way of really affecting the line's speed. Once we get to the counter, take a very long time to decide what to drink.

When we have received our beverage, scream that it's not what we ordered, smack it onto the ground, and demand a refund and a free drink. If at all possible, yell so loudly that nobody else can enjoy themselves. Argue with them until we get our drink (which we say tastes awful no matter what) or until we are forced to leave through time constraints, police intervention, or failure of the vocal chords.

As a finale, we must "accidentally" destroy something and run out the door.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2012, 03:13:54 am »

Get in line for coffee, and bitch about it to the guy behind us. Especially if it's only a few people and moving quickly. Yell "move it, asshole!" and other similar things to the person right in front of us as much as possible, even though they have no way of really affecting the line's speed. Once we get to the counter, take a very long time to decide what to drink.

When we have received our beverage, scream that it's not what we ordered, smack it onto the ground, and demand a refund and a free drink. If at all possible, yell so loudly that nobody else can enjoy themselves. Argue with them until we get our drink (which we say tastes awful no matter what) or until we are forced to leave through time constraints, police intervention, or failure of the vocal chords.

+ 1
Oh God...
If this happened to me, I...
You sir a a bastardery genius.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2012, 07:20:22 am »

YOU BASTARD!!! Anyways, 1+ (Sorry about typing 1-, my keyboard glitches sometimes
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 04:57:41 am by Donuts »
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2012, 08:49:20 pm »

I'd hate to see this die. I want to see the consequences of my (apparently very bastardly) suggestion.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2012, 09:04:16 pm »

And I want to see if we can be like the BOFH in our IT job.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2012, 03:44:03 am »

Whoops!

Sorry guys, I totally forgot about this :o

I gotta shoot out for a bit, but I'll update this when I get home.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Heavy Weapons Pony

• Bay Watcher
  • Luna is best Admiral.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2012, 01:18:35 am »

How have you managed to not get home for two days!?

Anyways I'm all for Argonnek's suggestion.
Ahhh, yes... Killing the ecosystem of a other planet and burn the product as fuel... Simply brilliant 

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2012, 05:50:39 pm »

BUMP. We need more bastard actions!

ComradeGafarov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2012, 12:15:35 am »

Find your boss' car and crash it into the coffee shop.

OscarComrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2012, 01:01:59 am »

Or kick your boss in the chest.

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2012, 01:04:52 am »

Headbutt your boss and kick him in the chest!

OscarComrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2012, 01:23:28 am »

Pick him up and toss him into a nearby wall. While he is down, kick him in the head. This will kill him.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]