Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How dirty is your mind?  (Read 5954 times)

jimbobobby

• Bay Watcher
  • Ally of turtles.
    • View Profile
Re: How dirty is your mind?
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 12:28:08 pm »

Place called Wetdreams, all I see is tetris. NOSTALGIA MODE ACTIVATED!
Then again I do live in this beautiful place called Britain, it's still the 16th century outside. Ahh I sure do love the sound of horse hooves on the cobbled pavement and the smell of some rather filthy chap sitting outside the local inn begging for a shilling or 2 before the authorities show up and have a rather meaningful discussion with him then place restraints on his bony wrists. There is no need for NOSTALGIA MODE! in England, only a look out the window and you're flooded with the past of Great Britain and the unpleasant smell of horse manure depending on the current area of yourself
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 05:28:40 pm by jimbobobby »
When I was younger, I was a baby.
The power of an Eskimo isn't really something you should just forget about, they can cut a hole in your ice and catch a fish in minutes.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 04:13:08 pm »

Then again I do live in this beautiful place called Britain, it's still the 16th century outside. And er... Dead people.
We live in the same Britain right? :P

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 04:26:35 pm »

Then again I do live in this beautiful place called Britain, it's still the 16th century outside. And er... Dead people.
I don't think I've lived in that Britain...

'Wetdreams' is ok, but when you go to Seductiondreamed, Lair, you know you're in for it.

Ah, those old days when the RNG loved seduction...
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

bitesh

• Bay Watcher
  • Remember, FTW is WTF spelled backwards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 04:31:17 pm »

I thought it was because of the shape of the road leading up to the keep.

That's also the thing that instantly caught my attention, and I laughed.
It only takes a second to show someone how you feel about them. The police call it "indecent exposure", but whatever.
Quote from: I-Ching
You lose your efficacious tortoise, and look at me till your jaw falls down.

Hamsmagoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 05:00:38 pm »

lol I didn't notice that until after I posted the picture. 

bitesh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 05:03:29 pm »

So I guess "even dirtier than that" is the answer.
It only takes a second to show someone how you feel about them. The police call it "indecent exposure", but whatever.

Hamsmagoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 05:12:49 pm »

Or it's just a different kind of dirty.  As in, drawn to dirty images before dirty words.

I might have noticed that first, had I been introduced to the image in that context, as opposed to stumbling across this town in the game.

bitesh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 05:20:30 pm »

Or it's just a different kind of dirty.  As in, drawn to dirty images before dirty words.

I might have noticed that first, had I been introduced to the image in that context, as opposed to stumbling across this town in the game.

You make a good point.
But then it might not even be different, after all. Had we stumbled across it in-game...

jimbobobby

• Bay Watcher
  • Ally of turtles.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 05:38:52 pm »

Possibly, but there may be a few differences in the universes in which we inhabit. You see my child I live in the universe of sunshine and lollipops where the mystical unicorn will once in a while impale the innocent bystander because he had no luck and well, you know, unicorns don't share their luck ever. The only thing they do share is pain or semen/menstrual blood. Sounds like you live in the universe of growing up with high hopes then watching them melt in
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
when you're finally old enough to understand why that elephant in between your legs must always wear a bag on his trunk when he's searching inside a woman because he may just sneeze a child into her. I feel so sorry for you in fact, my sympathy has reached a place where no sympathy has ever gone before
When I was younger, I was a baby.
The power of an Eskimo isn't really something you should just forget about, they can cut a hole in your ice and catch a fish in minutes.

Meistermoxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 02:44:12 pm »

Possibly, but there may be a few differences in the universes in which we inhabit. You see my child I live in the universe of sunshine and lollipops where the mystical unicorn will once in a while impale the innocent bystander because he had no luck and well, you know, unicorns don't share their luck ever. The only thing they do share is pain or semen/menstrual blood. Sounds like you live in the universe of growing up with high hopes then watching them melt in
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
when you're finally old enough to understand why that elephant in between your legs must always wear a bag on his trunk when he's searching inside a woman because he may just sneeze a child into her. I feel so sorry for you in fact, my sympathy has reached a place where no sympathy has ever gone before
ba dum tss
Pages: 1 [2]