Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: The Cyclist - #roundten #part2  (Read 12711 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: The Cyclist - #roundeight
« Reply #165 on: May 14, 2012, 10:26:49 am »

((One more katana, and I'm deadpool!))
Gill sliiiides down the fire escape, and rushes into a van!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 14, 2012, 12:53:59 pm »

Emmanuel shrugged, spun his glaive into a vertical ready position, took the handheld radio and followed the rest of the group into a van. Preferentially away from Gil.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 02:38:25 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 14, 2012, 02:34:35 pm »

Kelly shrugged.

Jump into the nearest first van.

Settling into the seat, she muttered, "And I was only in the States for some R&R..."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 14, 2012, 04:21:12 pm »

Emmanuel shrugged, spun his glaive into a vertical ready position, took the handheld radio and followed the rest of the group into a van. Preferentially away from Gil.
((Am I not trustable?))

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 14, 2012, 06:55:52 pm »

Asher gets into the van that contains the most fly honeys and blurts out pickup lines involving both zodiac signs and heredity.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 16, 2012, 03:39:53 pm »

May looked around for  bit, was about to hesitate but then really heard the gunfire and got a bit nervously into the van, holding her spear-thing.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 16, 2012, 04:10:11 pm »

"Who wants a gun?" Gill asks, waving the gun around

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 22, 2012, 07:07:39 am »

Just an update on my situation: Internet connection will apparently be back in 48 hours. Hopefully my ISP fixes it properly this time

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
Re: The Cyclist - #roundnine
« Reply #173 on: May 28, 2012, 05:24:04 am »

So hey! I'm back! Internet is back in full swing and I'm gonna follow through with rolls. I understand that you guys might have just forgotten about this game so I'll roll and wait for you all to come back. Yeah! Alright. Let's roll!

Initiative:
Emmanuel > Asher > Gill > Kelly > May > Ria
Spoiler: Unordered Results (click to show/hide)

Pre-Turn Events:
Random gunfire can be heard back in the mall in the direction of the two male Seers that were left behind.

Caellath (1) Emmanuel Feldstein
Scratched
Emmanuel takes the Handheld Radio and exits the Fire Escape door. Only a single step later he hears rapid footsteps thumping towards him from behind. He turns just in time to see the first of the two male Seers race past. Then the second Seer practically slams into him. He stumbles sideways for several steps, vainly trying to catch his balance, then topples and flops onto the asphalt. He rolls over and looks back at the Seer that collided into him: it's the fire-throwing one; and he's fallen over onto the ground as well.
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

agentorangesoda (2) Asher Black
Healthy
Asher runs to the left van - the second one -and jumps in after Sarah, Ria and May. The guy hanging out the window pulls his head back in and the engine revs.

Powder Miner (1) May Powlin
Healthy
May just follows Ria into a van. Was it the first one? Or the one on the right? She isn't sure, but it doesn't seem to matter.

TCM (5) Kelly O'Darish
Healthy
Kelly runs after Gill and jumps into the same van as him.

Spinal_Taper (6) Gautama (Gill) Peterson
Healthy
Gill is right behind Asher, but decides to take the second van instead of following Asher. Kelly follows him, but Emmanuel is nowhere to be seen.

Tiruin (4) Ria Winter
Healthy
Ria tries to stay with Asher for whatever reason. Maybe because he was already running in front of her... She makes it inside a van without incident with Asher and May behind.

Post-Turn Events:
Everyone makes it to a van, including Sarah but excluding Emmanuel. Of everyone outside the vehicles, the first Seer is a few metres from the vans but has stopped running, Emmanuel is on the ground and halfway between vans and Fire Escape and the second Seer is also on the ground and nearer to the Fire Escape than the vans.

The first Seer is contemplating going back to help and the second is picking himself up off the ground.

The Fire Escape door audibly clicks shut after slowly closing before blasting off its hinges and sparking along the ground. A very large man with bulging arm muscles is standing in the doorway in a much too tight suit for his build. He's wearing sunglasses with one lens missing and his shirt is a bit messed up.

"Oh shit!" Says the guy in the first van, "Paul! BREAKBACK!"
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 09:19:39 pm by Yoman987 »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 28, 2012, 06:17:30 am »

((I wanted to ask, but how is a katana from a medieval items store better than an interface stitched into a glaive? Nowadays those weapons usually lack the fine smithing of the time when they were instruments of war.))

Emmanuel frowns as he is taken down by the Seer and frowns ever more when the man with bulging muscles appears.
"Out of luck."

Open the second van's door and throw both male seers on top of Gill, kick the side of the first van to get the driver to get the **** away and then slip into the second van, taking the wheel if necessary.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:29:55 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 28, 2012, 07:14:16 am »

((Maybe it was an actual make, pattern-wield and all  ;D

Or that katana was just sharper and imbued with popular cultural ideology?))

Throw my baseball at any noticeable enemy that is trying to hurt my allies. Most preferably Emmanuel.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 28, 2012, 07:17:44 am »

((Maybe it was an actual make, pattern-wield and all  ;D

Or that katana was just sharper and imbued with popular cultural ideology?))

Throw my baseball at any noticeable enemy that is trying to hurt my allies. Most preferably Emmanuel.
((I think it is just the embodiment of the Katanas Are Just Better Trope. Because they are in fact quite fragile and weak against armor. And your action was worded in such a way I can not avoid thinking you want to hit Emmanuel with the baseball "by mistake".))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 28, 2012, 08:06:54 am »

((Well, if it may seem that Emmanuel is attacking those around me, and I roll a 1, maybe...))

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 28, 2012, 09:26:57 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIDWG9Zn8j8

Asher is visibly upset by Emmanuel's totally uncool maneuver to attempt to fuck up his game and squirms anxiously away from the two seers, hoping not to actually touch their bodies with his body. A yet unrealized serendipity however was that now he was much closer to these ladies and practically rubbin up against them.

continue with line of questioning regarding zodiac signs, interests, and activities enjoyed by the sexy chicas. Remember to interrogate each individually for possible connections with international terrorism due to their body being da bomb

edit: (just trying to keep him in character for an overprivileged teen suburbanite with a narcissistic personality complex. I was intending for him to be squirming away from the seers before they were actually in the car, with their placement pending. If anything, it's just an excuse for him to feel up the babes)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:44:13 am by agentorangesoda »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 28, 2012, 09:28:54 am »

Asher is visibly upset by Emmanuel's totally uncool maneuver to fuck up his game and squirms anxiously away from the two seers, hoping not to actually touch their bodies with his body.  A yet unrealized serendipity however was that now he was much closer to these ladies and practically rubbin up against them.
((My bad, I was going to throw the Seers on Gill. Also, don't react to what hasn't yet happened. >.>

Also...Is Asher so afraid of touching males? Well, you just gave me an idea. Involuntary wrestling time coming soon.))
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:32:38 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14